Vodafone TV

Vodafone TV (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Lynn P.
Lynn P.Gascoyne, WA

Great TV Addition

This product is awesome it picked up channels I never knew I had love it. It was very easy to set up and is neat and compact to look at. Wouldn't be without it now

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $75.00.

Avi
AviCanberra 2600, ACT

Good product by vodafone

Vodafone TV box is good to use and have more features and smoothness while using it on any sort of TV. I will Highly recommended to others to buy that product.

Warren
WarrenMid North Coast, NSW

Great. Best ever tv box

Fabulous tv box with internet and a very responsive remote control. It is so easy to use and even has voice control built into the remote control. Can't go past it for the $$. Has Netflix built in ... That makes it really Great !! Comes with a 2 year warranty..

Purchased in February 2019 at Vodafone. for $72.00.

HighProtein
HighProteinPerth, WA

Fantastic Product

I've had a smart tv for several years but recently I've been looking at other options that are quicker and more powerful - enter the Vodafone tv.

The Vodafone tv is a mighty quick unit - seriously more responsive and powerful than what is in the 2013 tv I use. The inclusion of the Chromecast in the unit makes this amazing value and it ensures that I can access any service I need whether its available on Google TV or not.

Purchased in April 2019 for $72.00.

Networked Media Players

Find out how Vodafone TV compares to other Networked Media Players

Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Very disappointed with Vodafone

Very disappointed with this as when we got the receiver, wont work. Was told to take to our local branch in Carnes Hill branch. When we got there, they told us to go to Liverpool branch. Went there but they told us to contact Vodafone and get a receipt number.Rang them and was transfered from one person to another and wanted us to pay. After nearly 2 hours, we managed to arrange one for free which we are still waiting. Very disappointed with Vodafone.

Purchased in April 2019.

Chenna Krishna Reddy Ban
Chenna Krishna Reddy BanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good

I bought this one as my TV is not a smart Device and after 2 weeks of using it, I ma quite happy with the speed and performance. I have used Apple TV before and Vodafone TV is much better than that.

Purchased in March 2019 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Costas S
Costas SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best bang for buck android box you can buy in AU stores.

For $72 you get a small box capable of doing lots. 4k, HDR, Netflix, Stan, YouTube, catchup TV, FTA tuner, Kodi, and 4k Chromecast. Add to that 24 month warranty and its hard to go wrong. The remote is great, it's a quick interface, and more than capable of meeting most consumers needs. I bought another two of these for family members and they to are very happy with the device

Purchased in November 2018 at Vodafone for $72.00.

mikema
mikema

Easy to set up and use. Does all that I wanted.