Vodafone TV

Vodafone TV

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Infuriating

I've owned it for about a year and think I've spent more time turning it off and on to try forcing it to reconnect. I've got it plugged in and speed testing at 360mbps and it drops off about once every 10 mins, takes about 5 goes to reconnect and sometimes just glitches out to the point where you can't turn it on or off, just a black screen with a white light on the box and won't do anything. It's terrible

Purchased in March 2020 at Thr1ve for $99.00.

Paul A
Paul A

Terrible, terrible, terrible...

Bought a Vodafone TV to improve picture quality....what a joke...
I have 900mbs internet connection and connected box via ethernet cable.
Picture was blurry and colours were over saturated.
Thought this would be a huge improvement versus standard aerial but result was really disappointing.
TV picture streaming from Apple TV was much better.

Purchased in February 2021 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $149.00.

Darren
DarrenMelbourne

Doesn't work with NTFS

Useless for me because it doesn't support video files larger than 4gb. It would have been a perfect kodi media player. But if you just want it as a TV tuner for a projector or something, it will work fine.

Purchased in May 2020 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Kade
KadePerth, WA

Could have been great

Fairly good unit
HDMI and live tv issues
No support
Doesnt support items it should
Have been overall dissapointed in what should have been a great unit, would love to see them support it better and keep it current

Purchased in November 2019 for $72.00.

Networked Media Players

Find out how Vodafone TV compares to other Networked Media Players

Android TV 9 Pie update killed it!

Amongst many other bugs, the latest update has removed the use of its USB for NTFS formatted external hard drives. Now useless to me and have requested a refund. Avoid!

Purchased in June 2019 for $72.00.

Wish I never had

I have had to contact them a number of times. I am using a wifi connectors and these seam to have a extremely limited range of 10 Mtrs and continue to drop out and loose connection add to this a lot of the content I wish to record wont record. Also forwarding and rewinding functions are not user friendly.

Terrible product and service.

Terrible product and service from Vodafone Macarthur store. The manager was extremely rude and unhelpful. Did not give a refund. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. If faulty, and it is most likely, they will send for repairs or give a replacement. Waste of time and money.

Purchased in June 2019 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Very disappointed with Vodafone

Very disappointed with this as when we got the receiver, wont work. Was told to take to our local branch in Carnes Hill branch. When we got there, they told us to go to Liverpool branch. Went there but they told us to contact Vodafone and get a receipt number.Rang them and was transfered from one person to another and wanted us to pay. After nearly 2 hours, we managed to arrange one for free which we are still waiting. Very disappointed with Vodafone.

Purchased in April 2019.