Vodafone TV

Vodafone TV

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Greg..S
Greg..SCalamvale

Simple, easy to use and works every time

Very simple effective device.
Easy to connect and use. We don't use it every day but it has been trouble free when we do.
I bought a second one for a family member, they're happy too.

Purchased in January 2020 at Vodafone for $70.00.

zamia m.Sydney, NSW

Very useful

This is a very handy little gadget especially for those of a non-tech bent (like me). Connection was stress -free and though I think some of the formatting is cluttered and takes a bit of navigation that is far outweighed by the fact that my 8 year old television his now connected to the internet. Only drawback is searching for something means using the remote's keypad and picking out each letter one at a time from the onscreen keypad. BUT...just solved that by downloading android tv remote app onto my tablet and the tv so I can use the touch keyboard to type as per usual. If I can do it anyone can and only $72...highly recommended.

Purchased in November 2020 for $72.00.

zamia m.

Unfortunately it should be noted that at the moment Vodafone does not connect with SBS on demand.

abby
abby

this is perfect

cant velieve how good it was. working properly and never had a problem with it. this is not like the ither tv it is very goid.will definitely buy again next time

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,400.00.

CND
CNDVictoria

Awesome Authentic Android TV Box

Purchased in September 2020 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Warren T.
Warren T.Mid North Coast, NSW

The Best...

Have used it now for 18 months. If you have any old "non smart" tv, it is perfect for you. The fact that 1 remote can be used to surf the net, watch tv, adjust the volume is excellent... Get one while you can.

Purchased in February 2019 for $72.00.

Pete
PeteAU

Exactly what I was looking for

I stumbled across this device when researching another Android TV unit. I bought this unit hoping to replace my Foxtel box in our second room. We don't have tv aerial but have ethernet internet so setup was easy. Have all the catch up apps plus netflix. I've just cancelled my Foxtel box so saving $25 per month. Might get another for the other room and bin Foxtel altogether. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in August 2020 at Vodafone for $79.00.

Elliott
ElliottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't say enough good things about this device!

Purchased in March 2020 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
intestinalworm
intestinalwormGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product at a great price!

Few problems at the start which I sorted out myself (related to my older plasma tv - not the VTV). Very, very happy with this little unit now - connected to modem via ethernet cable (used my own cable as the one that comes with the VTV is short). Great buy!

Update: casting Kayo from iPhone to VTV now - works perfectly. There was supposed to be a Kayo app for VTV but I gave the casting (VTV has built-in Chromecast) a try and it's perfect. Might start using the USB port and Kodi app as well. From my perspective this unit does all I need it to do at a great price.

Purchased in May 2020 at Vodafone for $72.00.

John
John

Love it.

With out a smart tv this product was great so we could watch everything from Stan YouTube Netflix and the price we were offered was really good. Great service again

Purchased in December 2019.

Kade
KadePerth, WA

Could have been great

Fairly good unit
HDMI and live tv issues
No support
Doesnt support items it should
Have been overall dissapointed in what should have been a great unit, would love to see them support it better and keep it current

Purchased in November 2019 for $72.00.

proper Android TV box that's supurb value and not locked down

Purchased in February 2020 at Vodafone for $72.00.

guy.stevens.96
guy.stevens.96AU

Best value Android TV box on the market

Purchased in June 2019 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Lynn P.
Lynn P.Gascoyne, WA

Great TV Addition

This product is awesome it picked up channels I never knew I had love it. It was very easy to set up and is neat and compact to look at. Wouldn't be without it now

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $75.00.

Warren
WarrenMid North Coast, NSW

Great. Best ever tv box

Fabulous tv box with internet and a very responsive remote control. It is so easy to use and even has voice control built into the remote control. Can't go past it for the $$. Has Netflix built in ... That makes it really Great !! Comes with a 2 year warranty..

Purchased in February 2019 at Vodafone. for $72.00.

HighProtein
HighProteinPerth, WA

Fantastic Product

I've had a smart tv for several years but recently I've been looking at other options that are quicker and more powerful - enter the Vodafone tv.

The Vodafone tv is a mighty quick unit - seriously more responsive and powerful than what is in the 2013 tv I use. The inclusion of the Chromecast in the unit makes this amazing value and it ensures that I can access any service I need whether its available on Google TV or not.

Purchased in April 2019 for $72.00.