Vodafone TV

Vodafone TV

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Greg..S
Greg..SCalamvale

Simple, easy to use and works every time

Very simple effective device.
Easy to connect and use. We don't use it every day but it has been trouble free when we do.
I bought a second one for a family member, they're happy too.

Purchased in January 2020 at Vodafone for $70.00.

zamia m.Sydney, NSW

Very useful

This is a very handy little gadget especially for those of a non-tech bent (like me). Connection was stress -free and though I think some of the formatting is cluttered and takes a bit of navigation that is far outweighed by the fact that my 8 year old television his now connected to the internet. Only drawback is searching for something means using the remote's keypad and picking out each letter one at a time from the onscreen keypad. BUT...just solved that by downloading android tv remote app onto my tablet and the tv so I can use the touch keyboard to type as per usual. If I can do it anyone can and only $72...highly recommended.

Purchased in November 2020 for $72.00.

zamia m.

Unfortunately it should be noted that at the moment Vodafone does not connect with SBS on demand.

melmoth
melmothNortheast, VIC

Vodafone TV Box running AndroidTV 9

This worked well for about six weeks before picture quality took a dive with colours especially way off the mark. I will send it back if I cannot fix it. Apparently now discontinued! AndroidTV has been rebranded as GoogleTV probably to reduce confusion with the Android phone OS.

Purchased in July 2020 at Vodafone for $72.00.

abby
abby

this is perfect

cant velieve how good it was. working properly and never had a problem with it. this is not like the ither tv it is very goid.will definitely buy again next time

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,400.00.

CND
CNDVictoria

Awesome Authentic Android TV Box

Purchased in September 2020 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Warren T.
Warren T.Mid North Coast, NSW

The Best...

Have used it now for 18 months. If you have any old "non smart" tv, it is perfect for you. The fact that 1 remote can be used to surf the net, watch tv, adjust the volume is excellent... Get one while you can.

Purchased in February 2019 for $72.00.

Pete
PeteAU

Exactly what I was looking for

I stumbled across this device when researching another Android TV unit. I bought this unit hoping to replace my Foxtel box in our second room. We don't have tv aerial but have ethernet internet so setup was easy. Have all the catch up apps plus netflix. I've just cancelled my Foxtel box so saving $25 per month. Might get another for the other room and bin Foxtel altogether. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in August 2020 at Vodafone for $79.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replaced my fetch mini

I started with fetch and have done for years, purchasing a VTV for the bedroom soon purchased another to replace the fetch mini. The remote works much better and it's easier to navigate. Only negative is the TV program guide does not update until you go to that channel.

Purchased in August 2020 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Elliott
ElliottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't say enough good things about this device!

Purchased in March 2020 at Vodafone for $72.00.

intestinalworm
intestinalwormGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product at a great price!

Few problems at the start which I sorted out myself (related to my older plasma tv - not the VTV). Very, very happy with this little unit now - connected to modem via ethernet cable (used my own cable as the one that comes with the VTV is short). Great buy!

Update: casting Kayo from iPhone to VTV now - works perfectly. There was supposed to be a Kayo app for VTV but I gave the casting (VTV has built-in Chromecast) a try and it's perfect. Might start using the USB port and Kodi app as well. From my perspective this unit does all I need it to do at a great price.

Purchased in May 2020 at Vodafone for $72.00.

John
John

Love it.

With out a smart tv this product was great so we could watch everything from Stan YouTube Netflix and the price we were offered was really good. Great service again

Purchased in December 2019.

ninkasi
ninkasiMelbourne

Bought one, then bought a second. Enough said.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Tatts
TattsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works OK a bit quirky at times

Works OK some times need to restart to get Video Right (Might be the older tv it is connected to)
Netflix, Stan, Disney+ and catch up works well, TV Tuner and TV Guide a bit slow but for $69 (Now $72 i think) good value for a genuine Android TV BOX
Also streams great from my media server.

Purchased in January 2020 at Vodafone for $69.00.

proper Android TV box that's supurb value and not locked down

Purchased in February 2020 at Vodafone for $72.00.

guy.stevens.96
guy.stevens.96AU

Best value Android TV box on the market

Purchased in June 2019 at Vodafone for $72.00.