Vodafone Mobile

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

45 questions from our users

Rhys's P.
Rhys's P.asked

You guys are crazy! I live in Tasmania and the places you do and dont have signal are wild! You dont have signal at Kettering or Woodbridge or South Bruny but you have it at Wayatinah!?

pyorkie
pyorkieasked

I have been trying to get an email address to talk to someone about roaming in Europe. I DO NOT want to talk with someone in India (I cannot understand them) so I want to email (in writting) so I know exactly what is offered and said .... I had been a loyal Vodafone customer for over 15 years and my last interaction with them 12 months ago was not so good ... it seems from the 1 or zero stars above it has not changed ....... so I will not be tempted again. Do you think so little of your company and the paying public to try and run it into the ground?

Paul M.
Paul M.asked

What’s your experience of using Vodafone in Western Australia when travelling

Not happy Jan
Not happy Jan

Well when I travel from my kitchen to my living room in WA regional town, the call disconnect

David F.
David F.asked

I have no issues with Vodafone Aust, good customer service and my home internet is great been 3 months a couple issues were sorted out very quickly by friendly staff. **** 4 stars

Simon
Simonasked

I have been a customer of Vodafone for a few years with both my mobile phone & NBN because I was assured that they were adding towers themselves so as coverage would improve (which it did). Recently the reception on my mobile has now deteriorated markedly along with my NBN connection... After contacting Vodafone on many occasions with no result I am now looking at an alternative NBN connection and ditching Vodafone NBN .Unfortunately, I am still locked into a mobile deal for the next 18months but as soon as I can opt out I shall be doing so.. So disappointed that I have been lied to by Vodafone as I should probably report them to the authorities but that doesn't make the reception any better..

Risabh G.
Risabh G.asked

is voda phone bad

Katia Kaloustian
Katia Kaloustian

Yes, very bad customer service

JK007
JK007

Danielle m.
Danielle m.asked

I have been charged $148 this month as part of my bill. The $148 is itemised as ‘pricing plan’ . What is that?

Jenny R.
Jenny R.asked

TXT confirmation to another mobile what does this question mean when I am topping up my phone

decks
decksasked

Fred K.
Fred K.asked

Each time I go to activate my SIM card each form of identity is not valid. Is it because I am supposedly underaged, which shouldn't be the case since I am an adult.

Jorge V.
Jorge V.asked

is the Keep Talking Plus Phone Insurance offered by vodafone (15 dollar/month) a good option??

Yes. As it covered Accidental Damage protection, Lost & Stolen

John G
John Gasked

Mosman NSW agent

Annoyed!!!
Annoyed!!!asked

What the hell is wrong with vodafone's internet lately??????
Keeps cutting out.
Not working at all.
Sites "unable to be reached".
Loading issues.
Sick and tired of this!

Roseyy
Roseyyasked

How long does delivery take? Im going overseas in 2 weeks, it says my estimated delivery date is 21/10 but people are telling me it wont come then it will be delayed.

Prathamesh S.

It should delivered before the delivery or else you will get sms update about it speak with customer care on 1555 from your Vodafone number. I guess that would do it.

sick of scammers
sick of scammers
dandeasked

With the rollout of new prepaid plans, can my credits from txt/talk plan(both dollars and free minues) be transfered to pay-go? Over the last 10 years I saved up around 250 dollar worth. Would not like to lose that.

Hasitha
Hasitha

Hi Dande, I’m not sure about this. I was with a post paid plans in Vodafone. I have never had a plan that rolled over data.

dande

If there are some official Vodafone staff answering questions here?

Prathamesh S.

Yes to be honest it will roll over to PAYG credits dont mind but only the Dollars value credits but not mins

Renan T.
Renan T.asked

My plan has expired 6 months ago & got charged for the monthly bills of approx. $80.00 which I never used. I have asked to close down the account, but why are you still charging ? The sim card is blocked for that period of time too..unfair!!!

Fired Up
Fired Up

Prathamesh S.

I guess if you could speak with customer care team on 1300650410 am sure they will have clarification for that. Coz I seen it myself that it never happens anything like such until a valid proper reason.

Barb J.
Barb J.asked

What should I do ???One if there team members gave us the wrong insurance didn’t say there was 2 options so we just assumed one insurance covered everything, so now 6 months later phone been stolen and they won’t cover it as it’s not on right insurance so the team member obviously had no idea what he was doing I’m going to fight this because it’s there fault for misleading information

Prathamesh S.

Request ot call customer and speak with them to see what can be done now. It's always better to sit and talk

Jon.F
Jon.Fasked

What is the Vodafone network coverage like in the Southern Highlands of NSW

Prathamesh S.

There is good coverage indoor and outdoors. Request to check coverage checker on Vodadone website.

Judyasked

Do I need photo ID to buy a blank SIM card from Vodafone

ChrisE
ChrisE

Hi
I went from a micro SIM to a nano SIM for a new phone without any problem
The store did not even charge me for the SIM.
However, I did show them my phone which was on the Vodafone network, but they did not actually ask to see it.

Prathamesh S.

Actually anybody can get a blank sum as vodafone doesn't need I'd for that. And it's free at any Vodafone store. Only thing is whenever you wanted to swap it with any active vodafone number that's when privacy comes in picture.

Judy

When I went into Vodafone to get A replacement sim I was asked for photoID... When I questioned thst I was Told it’s now a part of the governments new privacy laws...

Ash J.
Ash J.asked

I've been with Vodafone for a long period of time and have had four plans with them. Vodafone customer care had removed my plans discounts after having a long discussion that's when they were convinced to give the discount back. Also they do not keep their promises what they said also I had a NBN100 premium connection but I didn't get more than 20 Mbps.

Get an answer from our members and Vodafone Australia representatives