Vodafone

1.6 from 2,165 reviews · View Details

36 questions from our users

Fred K.

Fred K.asked

Each time I go to activate my SIM card each form of identity is not valid. Is it because I am supposedly underaged, which shouldn't be the case since I am an adult.

Jorge V.

Jorge V.asked

is the Keep Talking Plus Phone Insurance offered by vodafone (15 dollar/month) a good option??

Yes. As it covered Accidental Damage protection, Lost & Stolen

John G

John Gasked

Mosman NSW agent

Annoyed!!!

Annoyed!!!asked

What the hell is wrong with vodafone's internet lately??????
Keeps cutting out.
Not working at all.
Sites "unable to be reached".
Loading issues.
Sick and tired of this!

Prathamesh S.

Well that seems really upsetting but there are things I have tried may work for you. It depends on the phone to. I tried things Like Clear Cache, cookies, history, reset apn settings by installing new one, manual apn settings configuration and restart at the end and it fixed it. Also make sure it doesn't have WiFi connection active.

Roseyy

Roseyyasked

How long does delivery take? Im going overseas in 2 weeks, it says my estimated delivery date is 21/10 but people are telling me it wont come then it will be delayed.

Prathamesh S.

It should delivered before the delivery or else you will get sms update about it speak with customer care on 1555 from your Vodafone number. I guess that would do it.

dandeasked

With the rollout of new prepaid plans, can my credits from txt/talk plan(both dollars and free minues) be transfered to pay-go? Over the last 10 years I saved up around 250 dollar worth. Would not like to lose that.

Hasitha
Hasitha

Hi Dande, I’m not sure about this. I was with a post paid plans in Vodafone. I have never had a plan that rolled over data.

dande

If there are some official Vodafone staff answering questions here?

Prathamesh S.

Yes to be honest it will roll over to PAYG credits dont mind but only the Dollars value credits but not mins

Renan T.

Renan T.asked

My plan has expired 6 months ago & got charged for the monthly bills of approx. $80.00 which I never used. I have asked to close down the account, but why are you still charging ? The sim card is blocked for that period of time too..unfair!!!

Fired Up
Fired Up

Prathamesh S.

I guess if you could speak with customer care team on 1300650410 am sure they will have clarification for that. Coz I seen it myself that it never happens anything like such until a valid proper reason.

Barb J.

Barb J.asked

What should I do ???One if there team members gave us the wrong insurance didn’t say there was 2 options so we just assumed one insurance covered everything, so now 6 months later phone been stolen and they won’t cover it as it’s not on right insurance so the team member obviously had no idea what he was doing I’m going to fight this because it’s there fault for misleading information

Prathamesh S.

Request ot call customer and speak with them to see what can be done now. It's always better to sit and talk

Jon.F

Jon.Fasked

What is the Vodafone network coverage like in the Southern Highlands of NSW

Prathamesh S.

There is good coverage indoor and outdoors. Request to check coverage checker on Vodadone website.

Judyasked

Do I need photo ID to buy a blank SIM card from Vodafone

ChrisE
ChrisE

Hi
I went from a micro SIM to a nano SIM for a new phone without any problem
The store did not even charge me for the SIM.
However, I did show them my phone which was on the Vodafone network, but they did not actually ask to see it.

Prathamesh S.

Actually anybody can get a blank sum as vodafone doesn't need I'd for that. And it's free at any Vodafone store. Only thing is whenever you wanted to swap it with any active vodafone number that's when privacy comes in picture.

Judy

When I went into Vodafone to get A replacement sim I was asked for photoID... When I questioned thst I was Told it’s now a part of the governments new privacy laws...

Ash J.

Ash J.asked

I've been with Vodafone for a long period of time and have had four plans with them. Vodafone customer care had removed my plans discounts after having a long discussion that's when they were convinced to give the discount back. Also they do not keep their promises what they said also I had a NBN100 premium connection but I didn't get more than 20 Mbps.

Brendan

Brendanasked

Was anyone offered free cancellation of your service with your last bill given free of charge from Vodafone due to their inability to provide service to your area?

Errol  Ash
Errol Ash

not that i can remember,,,,,I was never given a Bill when i changed providers...
I received a Final Warning Payment of $112.95 or else they would send the account to the Collection Agency
that would stuff up my Credit Rating ....to me they are a bunch of Scumbags....

Prathamesh S.

To be honest I'd you dont pay the bill then it will go to DCA and avoid that hassle request to make a payment or if cant go for a payment plan by speaking with collection team on 1300650410

Errol S.

Errol S.asked

Why was i charged $112.98 .for leaving Vodafone? ???

Prathamesh S.

To answer this you might want to check the bill that would answer everything if you dont have one speak with customer care and they will send you a copy of invoice

Lis

Lisasked

Is there an issue with Vodafone internet website and contact number? They need my payment. Cannot pay due to any connection. Please help.

If you cant do it online please call 1300650410 or 1555 from Vodafone number

headasked

Whats the $5a day roaming plan like with vodaphone to use in the u.k. and europe as im with optus they under scutiny offer it but 100% more in cost , anyone used vodaphone is it worth it?

EvilBoyAU
EvilBoyAU

I'm not sure as I don't use roaming sorry

hellie53
hellie53

Have used Vodafone on roaming overseas and painless process. Check bf you go that they have partnered in that country or you will pay dearly. If agreement is in place it will cost you no more than $5 per day, unless you go over your allocated data. Have used roaming now in Hong Kong, and New Zealand. All good. Recently was in South America and knew they partnered with Chile. All good. No extra.

head

Thank for your reply good to know thanks

Gabriel L

Gabriel Lasked

What is the meaning of account changes and credits?

Mrkerry

Mrkerryasked

Does the new phone feeling every 12 months include iPad plans as well?

Like after 12 months can u upgrade the tablets/ iPads on plan too

Yeah, that's right

Chook

Chookasked

Has any one else had this problem?
I have constantly tried to inform Vodafone that I pay my account every month with more than what I am actually charged butttt for some reason on the Vodafone app it doesn’t come up I have had my phone cut off and told I have to pay money up front to get any where.. even though I’m a customer and I have statements to prove I have paid up to date I recently stopped paying monthly because I’m sick of being told I owe when no one will help me sort out the actual problem.. I thought Telstra where bad well Vodafone you have done well cause your just a rip off scums

Prathamesh S.

Its is definitely more than upsetting and it would make anyone angry. But to understand and get better option first check for the usage on your plan and based on that you might want to change to a suitable plan for your usage pattern. I know its goo late now but if you ca read this give them a chance

JohnTasked

I am switching from a very old phone to an updated model. The new one requires a micro-sim card ( My old phone has the normal sized sim). There is no Vodafone Store to switch cards in/near Hervey Bay, can this be done over the phone and what info do I need to tell them??

Joanne
Joanne

Hi, your Sim card can be broken down, if you pull it out and look at it, you will see lines on it and in between those lines are tiny little joins that hold it together. Just snap the outer part off and presto you have a mini Sim. If your Sim is so ancient it doesn't have it then yes ring up and they should post one out

JohnT

It must be ancient as there are no lines or joins. Thanks for the answer and I will give Vodafone a ring.

A. K
A. K

You can visit some other VF store whenever around and ask for a blank SIM for free. or Call 1555 for free frm VF mobile. Clear verification and place a request to deliver a blank SIM. Once you have the blank SIM for the a sim size of your phone, you can visit VFf website and on support page type SIM swap or replacement, select online SIM swap. This will work only if your current SIM is active or else prefer visiting store with ID proof.

Sammie

Sammieasked

With my vodafone device (Vodafone smart ultra 7) where in NZ would I be able to purchase a battery? Or what's the product number for the battery?