Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Anne T.
Anne T.Perth, WA

AEST.. Really Think its more like Ripping of western Australian and South Australian Customers

I had no complaint about Vodafone until recently when my data was expiring at 10 pm and last night i called Vodafone to complain as it was not the first time this had occurred and i was informed by a representative it was because of AEST and the way the system is set, so what your saying is that if you don't reside in NSW you lose all your data 2 hours earlier, I was disgusted as to how many customers are being fleeced and Vodafone gets richer and as for your AEST and the way system is set , wasn't set 6 months ago anything to make a buck !

Plan Cost per Month$150.00

Included Data per Month1 GB
Barry M.
Barry M.

Never again

For 3 years I put up with very poor service,call drop outs , so bad I had too tell every one please don’t ring me , your call will drop out. The vodofone technicians even said there was nothing they could do, and hinted I should look elsewhere.
I finally moved and vodofone had too have one last shot at me, they did nothing in the porting of my number, the new carrier did the porting, so vodofone slugged me with an $8 fee.
PLEASE DO NOT JOIN this network

Plan Cost per Month$54.99

GrV
GrVMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I will never use Vodafone again!

I tried to organise a prepaid service for my mum (who is a pensioner in her 80's) with a different network and found out that Vodafone had locked her phone, which was never purchased through them and then had to pay a ransom fee to have the phone unlocked. When I tried to unlock the phone (after paying the fee), the directions were confusing. After 2 hours of calling back and asking for assistance I worked it out for myself. This was a very frustrating situation and 2 hours of my life that I will never get back.

Plan Cost per Month$15.00

Included Data per Month50 GB

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Absolutely horrible.

Kamaljit  singh
Kamaljit singhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No benefit for being valuable customer

After being 9 year with the vodafone when asked why new people getting cheap offer and I have no benefit and customer service provider told me there is no offer available and try to bound me into plan . Wow what a terrible service.

Plan Cost per Month$45.00
Included Data per Month80 GB
Champagne E.
Champagne E.

Lots of data

I have a pre paid sim only plan. I have automatic recharge so I get extra data every month. I like the feature that you don't loose internet if you run out of data it just goes slower, not that I ever would as I have 200gb in my data bank.

Store LocationOnline
Robert S.
Robert S.Queensland

Worst services ever

I've been a loyal vodafone customer for 15 years both in Australia and NZ but will never return to them after spending 2 hours on chat and on the phone just to reset my password to see my balance to top up and to stop them invoicing us for NBN that was cancelled 2 months prior. They had the check to say that they would gracefully not charge us for something we have not used for 2 months. I have a record of our first phone call. The transcipt I recorded from my last dealing is 8 pages 2320 words as I was passed from person to person and had to repeat what I was simply asking for - correct the NBN charge and get a balance on my mobile top up.

Raya
RayaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hopeless

Could not access Google Maps in Brisbane city or send a text message! What the!! Hopeless coverage and pathetic service. I paid my bills on time but they didn’t fill their end of the contract.

Billing rip off.

We cancelled our services the day before the new billing cycle and they still charged us $40. For what!?Nothing! To add insult to injury charge an additional .689% surcharge for a card payment.

Plan Cost per Month$40.00
Michael
Michael

Time for a change

It’s time for a change if you’re fed up of Vodafone you can always switch over to felix mobile unlimited data unlimited calls and text for just $35 a month never need to worry about running out of that I can use promo code [Details Removed] for five dollars off Your first recharge

John H.
John H.

We are told " you rule" in their ads ... so where is customer service and improved coverage

Have contacted Vodafone so many times about our poor coverage ... but things don't improve. They promise follow-up calls but they rarely come. Each voda staff member gives diiferent advice. My local voda shop at Stanhope Gardens even said ... "you might need to change carriers" true but why can't they get things right. Even Telstra and Optus are poor where we live. Arghhh!

Plan Cost per Month$45.00
Included Data per Month80 GB
Store LocationStanhope Gardens
Dicky H
Dicky HAU

Worse Network Provider, Please close your company

Internet always disconnect a couple of hours suddently for no reason,
No proper explain,

What a rubbish company.
Guys stay away from Vodafone,
they used the worse equipment, maintain only if something is broken.

MXSB
MXSBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vodafone Marion Westfield SA simply woeful -- never again!

Store LocationMarion Westfield SA