Vodafone

Vodafone

Disappointed

Disappointed

TERRIBLE COVERAGE

I transferred my business account from Telstra to Vodafone. Calls drop out and in some cases every second word cannot be heard. Was promised exactly the same coverage as Telstra, told no contracts. Guess what, coverage is substandard and not like Telstra and I have been charged over $1500 to move back to Telstra. I have lost business because of Vodafone. Save yourself the heartache!

sadmushroom

sadmushroomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No Service. Not receiving phone calls or texts.

I had been with vodafone for years and knew their coverage was bad but as I rarely used my phone it didn't bother me much. A few months ago I stopped getting any coverage at all. I was missing calls from work, missing shifts and could not send or receive texts. As I live in a city area I thought it might have been my phone, as it was a few years old so I purchased a new phone but still no coverage. Hubby and I would sit side by side at the kitchen table and could not call or text each other. I changed carriers and have had no issues since. Terrible coverage and the prepaid plans are expensive. $30 for 28 days of poor coverage (drops in and out)

Store LocationQueanbeyan NSW
Anish

AnishSydney, NSW

Like a snail

Big company
with 0% customers service and net is slower than snail. Never satisfy with this vodafone data and also adsl. Had to choose different internet.

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Physical Shops

Don't wanna give even 1 star.

Bad. Very bery Bad. Extremely Bad. Signals dropping out all the time. Slowest of all the internet providers. I spoke with Vodafone team poor customer service. Well not their fault. If internet is bad there's nothing they can do about it. I am changing my provider. Don't get fooled by the stupid offers. They don't have good internet. Their offers means nothing.

Included Data per Month100 GB

Prepaid Activation impossible. Had to go to TIO.

Nothing works. Useless Customer service. Bought a $50 Vodafone Prepaid Starter Pack from Woolworths. Could not Activate online ("We have had an error Activating, please call us...") and the 100% INDIAN Call-Centre could not Activate it either. Had to go to Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Store LocationWoolworths
Sergei

SergeiSydney

Difficult to transfer plan

I’ve been using my sim for 10 years now and have many things attached to it... bank account, work, government accounts. Now for some reasons my bday entered on sign up was wrong and now I can’t seem to make any amendments to my account. Surely there has to be some other way I can prove that this is my SIM card other than a bday. 10 years I’m stuck with this provider and can’t get out unless I change my number. It is extremely annoying.

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Store LocationAirport
Mark J

Mark JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vodafone doesn't deserve a single star. Customers deserve better.

Called them in May 2020 to cancel the tablet plan after 24 months got over. Customer service person acknowledged and cancelled it. I am still getting billed through the direct debit in October 2020. Called them to check and they said the plan was never cancelled. There is no note at their end.

Long waiting times, took 20 min to connect each time and gets disconnected randomly. Called agian today and they transferred to their Cancellation team, and automated IVR says, "You have called us outside business hours. Talk soon." and call got disconnected.

There is no option to cancel online.

Spoiled by Wekeend so far. But calling ombudsman on Monday if they are not refunding.

Plan Cost per MonthA$45.00
Included Data per Month25 GB
Store LocationWoden Westfield
Hai-long G.

Hai-long G.Sydney, NSW

Bad Service

Call them and email them many times and still not getting my prepaid active also they didn't even give a number waste $40 on prepaid i already a few emails and i call today and they hang up on me today im so annoyed so bad review and i want my money back now report you to the ACCC and now going dispute the transaction

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Daveant

Daveant

Internet very slow. Frequent drop outs. Can't register for Vodafone.

What has happened to Vodafone? Internet works on and off. Previously worked well. Can't register for My Vodafone. SMS to get a password never arrives. What is happening? 30 words.

APG

APGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disrespectful and Rude Customer Service

Overcharging customers and no reversal options. The network is unreliable and customer service is rude. They will only ask you for a review or rate the customer care experience if you had a positive outcome. That’s not an ethical business model.

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Prakash

PrakashGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad experience

Very poor network service , Need to improve Your network quality. I have very bad experience with vodafone.please provide quality service to your customer. Very very bad experience with vodafone thanks.

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Store LocationVIC
Shane

ShanePerth

Always goes back to original price

Included Data per Month5 GB
Store Locationonline

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. They are fraud.

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. I got prepaid SIM, I got 60GB data first, they told me that I could get 60GB(35GB+25GB bonus) every month if I setup my plan on auto recharge. Upon 2nd recharge they didn't acknowledged that offer instead gave me 45GB. Then I ordered for postpaid Sim, 100GB for $45 monthly plan, after accepting that order they only gave me 60GB for $50. Vodafone is fraud. Also speed is very slow, 4g is not 4g. When you call Vodafone , all support by Indian people. No manner

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
shane

shane

These guys have gotten worse in every way. U get what u pay for.

These idiots have gotten worse over the last year or so. When my hi speed data is finished i can't even Google. I was not like this a year ago.
When u ring them it goes straight to India. So your already angry then you have to repeat everything u say to someone from India that doesn't understand Aussie english.
I'm changing to Telstra. I will pay more for less stress.
Vodaphone has gone down hill.

Store LocationSHAILER PARK
Sudarshan I.

Sudarshan I.Sydney, NSW

Vodafone Australia - The worst telco to deal with

Vodafone is the worst service provider in Australia. They have partner stores who dont know a thing. A simple thing such as unlocking a prepaid device by paying a fee needs the customer to talk to a dozen people, with no resolution. Have been a postpaid customer 3 years ago, thought they were better....But now they are down the drain. After speaking to their customer support for 24 minutes, the response that I get is, I have to go back to another Vodafone store. Avoid Vodafone. Avoid Vodafone store in Seven Hills, completely useless

Store LocationSeven Hills

Ed s

Ed sSydney, NSW

Customer service have no idea

Several weeks ago i chaged mobile phones my number stayed the same however i was unble to copy my email because i had forgotten the password. I set up a new email notfied vodafone by the myvodfone app and followed up with phone call to ensure that i did it right i was assured that it did.
I am receiving emails including my monthly bill at the old email address.
I phone customer service today to ask why. I got quicly frustrated by questions this soon turned to anger so i hung up.
I am now seriously considering going to another provider who is not attached to vodafone

Included Data per Month9 GB
Store LocationMt ANnan
Missymoo

MissymooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Denied.

Simply declined upon application of a plan. Have been a prepaid customer for years. Deciding to change providers to someone willing to give me a chance. Honestly pretty disappointed. My credit history isn't that terrible.

Included Data per Month4 GB
Neb-Maat-Re

Neb-Maat-ReAU

Appalling service - ludicrous attitude - inexplicable response

Zerp L.

Zerp L.Southeast, SA

Can I don't even put an start? it's awful service.

Josh Oslopov

Josh Oslopov

Useless Customer Service

At least 25 Minute waiting time on the phone is not good enough, hire some staff you tight arses !

Coverage is good and they will give you all the time in the world to sign you up but heaven forbid you require a change to your service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$59.00