Vodafone

Vodafone

Mitchell C.

Mitchell C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish reception

Never have I had a carrier so useless when it comes to reception. I am in the middle of Canberra and the service is 3rd world. I signed up to Kogan not seeing they use vodafone for their provider which was my bad but I've lasted 23 days into a 90 day contract. NEVER EVER again.

Plan Cost per MonthA$3.30

Included Data per Month50 GB
Store LocationNorth Sydney
Teesha M

Teesha MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Left an enquiry mark on my credit file

I applied for a $40 per month plan but didn't get approved which i was ok with but I'm not ok with the mark of the enquiry they left on my credit file when they did a credit check. Pathetic considering I've been on multiple Telstra & Optus phone plans over $100 per month & never defaulted on them. Back to Telstra it is!

Suella

SuellaPerth, WA

VODAFONE phone with hotspot use

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Included Data per Month53 GB
Store LocationGarden City Booragoon
James B

James BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slowest mobile data - avoid

Download speeds (Hervey Bay) are extremely slow, resulting in time outs all the time. Not blind spots, happens everywhere. Company deserves its poor reputation and has not improved. Avoid.

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00
Included Data per Month40 GB
Pratikshya S.

Pratikshya S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

WORST SIM EVER! DON'T USE VODAFONE.

This is the worst sim. No network coverage at all. Been getting extra amount of bill $101.6 without using extra data/ international call. No costumer service responed to sort out. They do not care about costumer's problem they only care about marketing their business attracting clients . No genuine service. Mobile data does not even work properly in most area. I didn't even like giving 1 star to Vodafone.

Plan Cost per MonthA$45.00
Included Data per Month30 GB
Store LocationSA
ravina p.

ravina p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

it's been already 1 week my network is not working. I cannot connect with anything. I'm very disappointed.

Very bad network even can't access the Google maps. Very very bad experience and very disappointed. Needs to improve lots.

Plan Cost per MonthA$56.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Store LocationMelbourne
sadmushroom

sadmushroomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No Service. Not receiving phone calls or texts.

I had been with vodafone for years and knew their coverage was bad but as I rarely used my phone it didn't bother me much. A few months ago I stopped getting any coverage at all. I was missing calls from work, missing shifts and could not send or receive texts. As I live in a city area I thought it might have been my phone, as it was a few years old so I purchased a new phone but still no coverage. Hubby and I would sit side by side at the kitchen table and could not call or text each other. I changed carriers and have had no issues since. Terrible coverage and the prepaid plans are expensive. $30 for 28 days of poor coverage (drops in and out)

Store LocationQueanbeyan NSW
Anish

AnishSydney, NSW

Like a snail

Big company
with 0% customers service and net is slower than snail. Never satisfy with this vodafone data and also adsl. Had to choose different internet.

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Physical Shops

Prepaid Activation impossible. Had to go to TIO.

Nothing works. Useless Customer service. Bought a $50 Vodafone Prepaid Starter Pack from Woolworths. Could not Activate online ("We have had an error Activating, please call us...") and the 100% INDIAN Call-Centre could not Activate it either. Had to go to Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Store LocationWoolworths
Sergei

SergeiSydney

Difficult to transfer plan

I’ve been using my sim for 10 years now and have many things attached to it... bank account, work, government accounts. Now for some reasons my bday entered on sign up was wrong and now I can’t seem to make any amendments to my account. Surely there has to be some other way I can prove that this is my SIM card other than a bday. 10 years I’m stuck with this provider and can’t get out unless I change my number. It is extremely annoying.

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Store LocationAirport
Mark J

Mark JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vodafone doesn't deserve a single star. Customers deserve better.

Called them in May 2020 to cancel the tablet plan after 24 months got over. Customer service person acknowledged and cancelled it. I am still getting billed through the direct debit in October 2020. Called them to check and they said the plan was never cancelled. There is no note at their end.

Long waiting times, took 20 min to connect each time and gets disconnected randomly. Called agian today and they transferred to their Cancellation team, and automated IVR says, "You have called us outside business hours. Talk soon." and call got disconnected.

There is no option to cancel online.

Spoiled by Wekeend so far. But calling ombudsman on Monday if they are not refunding.

Plan Cost per MonthA$45.00
Included Data per Month25 GB
Store LocationWoden Westfield
Hai-long G.

Hai-long G.Sydney, NSW

Bad Service

Call them and email them many times and still not getting my prepaid active also they didn't even give a number waste $40 on prepaid i already a few emails and i call today and they hang up on me today im so annoyed so bad review and i want my money back now report you to the ACCC and now going dispute the transaction

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Daveant

Daveant

Internet very slow. Frequent drop outs. Can't register for Vodafone.

What has happened to Vodafone? Internet works on and off. Previously worked well. Can't register for My Vodafone. SMS to get a password never arrives. What is happening? 30 words.

APG

APGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disrespectful and Rude Customer Service

Overcharging customers and no reversal options. The network is unreliable and customer service is rude. They will only ask you for a review or rate the customer care experience if you had a positive outcome. That’s not an ethical business model.

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00

Shane

ShanePerth

Always goes back to original price

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
Store Locationonline

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. They are fraud.

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. I got prepaid SIM, I got 60GB data first, they told me that I could get 60GB(35GB+25GB bonus) every month if I setup my plan on auto recharge. Upon 2nd recharge they didn't acknowledged that offer instead gave me 45GB. Then I ordered for postpaid Sim, 100GB for $45 monthly plan, after accepting that order they only gave me 60GB for $50. Vodafone is fraud. Also speed is very slow, 4g is not 4g. When you call Vodafone , all support by Indian people. No manner

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
shane

shane

These guys have gotten worse in every way. U get what u pay for.

These idiots have gotten worse over the last year or so. When my hi speed data is finished i can't even Google. I was not like this a year ago.
When u ring them it goes straight to India. So your already angry then you have to repeat everything u say to someone from India that doesn't understand Aussie english.
I'm changing to Telstra. I will pay more for less stress.
Vodaphone has gone down hill.

Included Data per Month100 GB
Store LocationSHAILER PARK
Ed s

Ed sSydney, NSW

Customer service have no idea

Several weeks ago i chaged mobile phones my number stayed the same however i was unble to copy my email because i had forgotten the password. I set up a new email notfied vodafone by the myvodfone app and followed up with phone call to ensure that i did it right i was assured that it did.
I am receiving emails including my monthly bill at the old email address.
I phone customer service today to ask why. I got quicly frustrated by questions this soon turned to anger so i hung up.
I am now seriously considering going to another provider who is not attached to vodafone

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month9 GB
Store LocationMt ANnan
Missymoo

MissymooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Denied.

Simply declined upon application of a plan. Have been a prepaid customer for years. Deciding to change providers to someone willing to give me a chance. Honestly pretty disappointed. My credit history isn't that terrible.

Included Data per Month4 GB