Vodafone

Freaking bored banana

Freaking bored banana

Low coverage

This company sucks!

Credit expires in one week which is stupid
Money doesn’t have an expiration date.

They have the worst coverage in Queensland.

Annoying telephone marketing from someone whit a very strong accent and VERY BAD English.

I am going to change companies.

Huge Disappointment

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service is unreliable, so is tech support

My voicemail randomly stops working & when people try to call me they are told that my phone is off when it's not. Technical support said that they would look into it and would call me in about two days. A week later after no call and phone not working I called again. After talking with the tech I was put on hold & then hung up on. No call back.

Dealing with Vodafone: An unmitigated nightmare

Do not put up with vodafone

Sonia

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outrageous

After a few visits and phone calls to Vodafone, they were not able to update my address and I was unable to make phone calls.. For months .. From a prepaid sim card.. Disappointed

Brad T.

Brad T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VodaFAIL 2.0

Customer services [name removed] gave wrong information. Missing credit which she claimed used up. Credit turned up again after a while. Instead of apologising, made up stories as she went along just to avoid giving back the credit. The audacity to claim, "I'm looking at your data usage in front of me and your credit was used up."

The process of calling into customer services was a hassle. The automated voice will ask for your phone number and passcode. When the customer services staff answers the call, she asked again. So what's the point of the automated message asking in the first place?

Took me close to an hour including writing this complaint to sort things out. Vodafone had failed before and is now failing again.

Ronel V.

Ronel V.Perth, WA

Worst customer service ever

Bobby

BobbyPerth, WA

I hate Vodafone. .

Nothing positive to say after being a customer for 10 years. Terrible value and service. I hope this company goes bankrupt and burns in hell. I once year’s ago went 2 GB over my data plan was charged $2000, or $1 per megabyte. It was then shortly changed to what it is now $10 per GB, but clearly reducing the amount I and so many others were charged was out of the question. Criminal behaviour, customer service is overseas so you might as well talk to a robot. Poor value on prepaid and coverage is probably the worst of all companies. I genuinely hope it goes down and it probably will

kevin

kevinSydney, NSW

Simply designed to rip you off

FACT 1: I paid for a My Credit Top Up and the store at Campbelltown Mall instead loaded on Pay As You Go and it was all gone in 1 day , despite me having a pre-paid credit of 5 days , it was used on data
No refund No hlep
3 visits to a Vodafone shop in the past year to prove my identity and re set my pin to exactly the same number and told again today that customer resolutions cannot help me as they cannot identify me .

This has happened to several friends and family and we are now certain it is simply a way for Vodafone to RIP OFF the vulnerable!

Rohan De Fonseka

Rohan De Fonseka

Vodafone Service

Left Optus and moved to Vodafone. Tried calling them today and was hanging on for 1 hour 20 minutes and had to hang up as there were no signs of them picking it up. They are hiding behind Covid19 which is crap. They have taken this opportunity to reduce cost by cutting staff. Will need to move somewhere where there is service but where? Everywhere you go in Australia it is becoming this. They just don't care because everyone dishing out bad service. These company does not do your heart any good.

HiranthiR

HiranthiRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible Internet Coverage

Vodafone has terrible coverage even in the CBD and within 30k radius around the CBD. It only gets worse further you go.Only reason I use Vodafone is due to the availablity of international calls to certain countries.

Sangam

SangamMelbourne

Nerver again its NO NO No

I give ring more then 15 time to fix my problem and each and every vodaphone costumer says it will be fix in 24 hrs to 72 hrs but it never happen i am enough with voda phones tata bye bye voda phone me and my all 14 family and relatives are going to change plane today
And no never with you again voda

Dreammy M.

Dreammy M.Sydney, NSW

Very bad network

Network of vodafone is very bad even you live in Sydney city. Data speeds very low and un sufficiently at all. All member in my family are customer of vodafone but now make us disappointment.

Matteus

Matteus

Good provider, could be best

Coverage- excellent
Customer service- perfect
Price - Can be controlled

I've been Vodafone customer for 14 year in India and Australia.
I couldn't get unlimited calls to India anymore so I left it but may join back if a nice package will be offered

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Physical Shops

Worst customer service ever!

Took more than 2 weeks to port a number. Customer service is a joke, never follow up, can’t resolve problem. Communication is terrible.
The worst service provider I have ever experience!

Brackenboy

BrackenboySouth East Queensland, QLD

User unfriendly website.

I have been with Vodaphone for 18 months on a sim only plan since I scrapped the landline. The service itself has been faultless, however since I can't understand foreign call centre staff I went online to choose a GB upgrade and found their website so confusing and biased to new customers I ended up changing to another carrier who had an easy to understand website, and had my phone number ported within 24 hours. So long, Vodaphone.

Tony

TonyDarling Downs, QLD

Prepaid voucher

I bought a prepaid voucher. Activated it, I tried to access the internet, couldn't. When I did, I found it was all gone. I texted Vodafone. I got a poor response. They said my security code wasn't the same. I texted them the next day. They fixed me up with a new security code. And arranged for a new voucher.

Two hour wait time???

Been on hold for TWO HOURS WITH NO ANSWER!! It is ridiculous that such a big company has such bad customer service and so long of a wait just to receive a simple bit of help. 'We are prioritising people with..... enquiries' If I've been prioritised I'd hate to be one of those that haven't been. Vodafone doesn't care what your issue is or how stressed it's making you. You're one of the biggest telco companies in the world. DO YOUR JOB. Sick of the sorry of keeping you waiting message and the crappy music.

unhappy customer

unhappy customerPerth, WA

Terrible provider with no customer service

Vodafone has almost no customer service whatsoever. I am actually surprised that they do not even have an email address you can email or an online chat option. If you have any issues you have no choice but to call and be on hold for indefinite periods of time. If you are unable to get through and still have issues with your phone they will continue to charge you. In that sense there is little incentive to address your problems promptly.