Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 11)

Linda C.

Linda C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Auto Recharging 2 days early

I am on an unlimited plan which is automatically recharged every 35 days. For the last 6 months my recharge date on my app is actually 37 not 35 but will auto recharge 2 days before the date given. I have lost all the data i had left every month and have spent hours upon hours trying to get this fixed wuth no resolution. I wonder hiw many others are being ripped off without even realizing it. The recharge date should match the actual date of recharge and not to be done 2 days earlier.

Don’t ever go with Vodafone.

You barely get any coverage, I’m so sick of it and I can’t wait to change to Telstra. They stuff you around and are never any help. Definitely don’t recommend

Petr

PetrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Need to know when my contract finishes

Need to know when my contract finishes, waiting 15 minutes already on hold, why I can not see it in vodafone app. It says there I have to call them.

Varinder Singh Gosal

Varinder Singh GosalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vodafone service is good , I have 5 years experience with Vodafone. I’m very happy with the customer support, they are very helpful. I recommend Vodafone for best experience. Thank You

Heather W

Heather WSydney, NSW

Great

I've just had an excellent experience with Revesby Vodafone. Adam changed my phone over to the 60GB red plus plan for $50 each month. I watch ABC iview on my phone and I hotspot to my laptop, so this is ideal for me. Adam was patient and professional as he worked through my request. Thank you Vodafone and Adam.

no customer service during Covid-19

Shaunycat G.

Shaunycat G.Perth, WA

Scammers

They have charged me 500$ as international internet usage in 30 minutes while my international roaming was off
How? Trying to rip me off. How can add ons be added to a nymber that had international roaming turned off!!!!

nuggrady

nuggradySydney, NSW

simple question to ask

simple question to ask how does one activate a service where you spend 90 minutes on the phone trying to activate? Oh ok we live in the times of COVID 19 you have to he patient your request is not a priority. Still ok to take a person's money and not he able to service such a service

Katie A

Katie AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice customer service and good products

Customer service are always helpful and friendly with any issues. Coverage in rural areas isnt amazing but its good otherwise. Prepaid recharges are decent value and plans are also pretty good.

Leopard

LeopardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love Vodafone

I can't understand the bad reviews here. Vodafone are great! Vodafone are really good and helpful and have given free minutes during Covid 19. They have always been helpful and obliging :-) I have never had drop outs or problems.

Avoid!

Next to no service for six months. Technical support processes created a loop of me chasing them and then them chasing me - completely incapable of making any progress. Made unnecessarily difficult to get a refund on the pay-as-you-go service I was using. Kept trying to blame the phone, but service has been fine since I changed to Telstra.

Akhmed

AkhmedSydney, NSW

Nastiest company ever. "nbn" works like dog crap.

I would rather crap in my hands and clap than endure another day of their crappy internet that cuts out twice every hour. If I'm paying for THE top plan, I expect it to work without dropping out every 2 seconds. And when it does work, it's a quarter of the promised speed. Sort your crap out you incompetent imbeciles. I'm pretty sure all the people working at vodafone all have too many chromosomes. Avoid vodafone at all costs

Aspect V.

Aspect V.Sydney, NSW

I cant recharge my credit. They will let me buy data add ons but I cant make calls. After 20 mins on hold they hang up.

Poor service but it used to be cheap. Cant even recharge for days now. No calls or SMS at all. They will only sell data. Pre paid plans cannot be recharged currently

YCC

YCCCanberra

Cannot activate, cannot refund, was told it was a forfeit

RobCr

RobCrGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is a disgrace that a telecommunications company Cannot be contacted

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Vodafone refuse to disconnect my number.

So far ,I've asked customer service 3 separate times to disconnect my voda prepaid number and still they refuse to do so because their customer service people use my number..there's a JAMAL sharing ownership of my number..I've had lots of calls from businesses asking for Jamal. Every time i get a new voda number this happens...

Their website is always under maintaining

I have been with this mobile provider since 2009. Now, I really get frustrated with their website and mobile app. so difficult to login. It's getting worse. Even if you just want to look at some simple information of their products. Always says, we’ll be back online soon.
We’re currently updating our site with scheduled improvements. Please check back soon.

Nadia Rizwan

Nadia RizwanSydney, NSW

Cannot cancel post-paid phone plan as I am low priority

I called them yesterday, and according to their initial phone message "they will only attend to high priority issues" and mine was not one of them. After going through some steps, yes that's what the auto-phone message said "good bye". I went online there is no option. I went to Vodafone store below my apartment, they said they cannot cancel phone connections and they themselves are frustrated as even online chat is not working. So what am I supposed to do, pay for April bill because I am stuck with them? I thought companies like Vodafone are making profits in these times when customers need phone and Internet and they are acting like victims and have shut down their service.

There is no way to cancel your plan with VODAFONE unless you call them 10 times

The worst network ever!!!

I just switched to Vodafone coz they had really good deals and they are cheaper than other networks. But seriously their network coverage is so bad. I m in Melbourne and they don’t have good network in major suburban areas...like Footscray, sunshine, even Docklands. If you go further down towards the western suburbs, it gets even worse. I am definitely switching my network providers. Never going to back to Vodafone again, everrr!!