Vodafone

Vodafone (page 6 of 12)

Grumbian

GrumbianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Vodafone down for weeks

I am trying to get a copy of my last bill, but My Vodafone has been down for weeks and the call centre cant provide anymore info other than "yes it is down". They then proceed to change the subject. Cant print out any bills or see of my charges. Yet hold me to paying a post paid bill by the due date of which I cant see what I am being charged for. They are criminals.

Krissy

KrissyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Signal problems getting worse

Worst Customer Service EVER!

Terrible service, misguided and costed me a prepaid plan which didn't offer the same amount of data as staff claimed. Wasted 1 hour on the phone! never trust voda, you're better off with another provider.

Always loyal

Always loyal

27+ years of loyalty doesn't matter to Vodafone.

They treat you like crap and their customer service and reception is quite poor. It takes forever to speak to someone at which time is is hard to understand and they do not follow up on complaints.

San

SanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vodafone Starter Pack

Vodafone Starter Pack is rubbish, DONOT buy it unless you know how it works. Purchased the pack from Coles, inserted into my phone, tried to activate but couldn't succeed. After long wait while calling call centre, it came to know that the seller "Coles" had to scan both barcodes (which obviously they should know, but they didn't) and top up additional $10 while purchasing in order to activate, which is NOT mentioned anywhere in the product. Just wasted my time and money. Why the government regulatory bodies punish such thugs.

Tina2525

Tina2525SYDNEY

Terrible reception

Have been with them for over 20 years. Very foolishly. Reception was always bad, and continues to be poor. A few years ago with a dual SIM phone I added an ALDI Sim and couldn't be happier. Should've ported my number in the first place but I was unsure whether the Aldi SIM would be any better. I was on a very expensive prepaid with Vodafone and it wasn't until I made contact that they offered a better plan but still expensive when compared with ALDI. Furthermore, Aldi gives upgrades automatically, no need to ask. Must admit I am a bit lazy but will port my number to another carrier to get rid of Vodafone after all. I stuck with them hoping they would improve but alas it hasn't happened nor is it every likely to.

There is no phone company more useless, and that's saying something

Don't assume their website is accurate. They will take your money, and only after they have your cash will they inform you of the truth. Refunds are a huge pain.

Nhung T.

Nhung T.Sydney, NSW

When signed plan, have to pay even I don't use it

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Terrible Experience From Vodafone Australia

We have had a terrible experience from Vodafone postpaid mobile service. We have been their customer for almost 9 years. But when we finalized the account they charged us one-month extra mercilessly for a 2 days delay in cancellation. Will never ever use their services anymore

Poor customer service and no way to complain about that

Yazan S.

Yazan S.

WORST COMPANY IN AUSTRALIA

Okay so where should i start from ?
I order a sim from the website 4 weeks and it never arrived...4 times calling the support and no care then at the end they said go to the sotre
After going to the store no help and eventually they give me the sim ....i get back and the sim doesn't work...DO NOT GO TO VODAFONE or you will have lots of anxiety and stress...absolutely bad company

Truereview

TruereviewSydney, NSW

Extremely bad customer service

lloyd

lloyd

Hopeless service

Purchased 2 samsung phones to get unblocked. Was firstly told that it was a free service to get unblocked. Then told that it will now cost $50 per phone to get unblocked. Very upset about that. Then i am trying to unblock the phone as per instructions and it does not work. Then i have to fill out form and wait up to 48 hours for some clown to call me back. If i ran my business like this i would not have a business. For some reason it is quite ok for them to run their business like that. Stay away

Lucky

LuckyPerth, WA

Bad customer support

Contact Vodaphone this morning to transfer my phone number to Amaysim, I spoke to a rude customer support person with strong Indian accent , bad customer service experience. Leaving Vodaphone for good.

milawithmobe

milawithmobeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service that I had in my life. Pushy sellers are good at locking you up in a contract and rip off.

Network coverage is okay.I didnt
experience frequent dropouts.But the price is expensive while there are many better options in different service providers.
Download speed is okay. Sometimes can be slow. Overall okay.

Hope

HopeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service - Technical and customer support and poor mobile networK!!

Kim W.

Kim W.South East Queensland, QLD

Basic incompetence

Bipin

BipinSydney, NSW

Data speed is the worst

Data speed wise, its a ripoff. There were times I couldn't open a basic webpage and speed can be really really slow, even in sydney CBD. If you are looking for even a basic internet speed data plan, avoid Vodafone. What is the point of more data if you cannot even open a simple page when you need it. I had to reset network setting frequently just to make it work. I was never able to update any apps in iphone just because the download speed was so bad. Once I switched to Telstra , I realized how bad vodafone is for data speed. I would have given it -10 negative ratings if I could.

Thea

TheaPerth, WA

They looked me out of account

Vodafone locked my out of my account so I couldn't check my account details or make payments. They did not inform me there was any problem and when I rang a week later they wouldn't help me and told me I had to go into a Vodafone stall to sort it out. It is inconvenient for me to try and get to a store but they refused to help over the phone. I can see this also happened to the person below. They tried to tell me over the phone it was some kind of protection for my safety and that they had informed me, but I never received any message from Vodafone!

Call centre was rude and then hung up on me

I called Vodafone regarding their online promo and was spoke to extremely rudely by Silva. He kept on insisting that I was referring to an expired Black Friday deal and condescendingly asked me to "direct" me to the deal which I was referring to online. Where it stated in a big red banner on top of plans "ONLINE OFFER" - when I tried to explain it to him he just spoke over me and hung up on me. Rude!

xz101

xz101Sydney, NSW

Good telecom

By far the best telecom in Australia. I experience the highest speeds with Vodafone (up to 500mbps) where as with other providers I get max 50mbps. They have no hidden fees like Telstra and Optus and have the cheapest plans, unmetered data and the cheapest roaming in Australia.
I highly recommend.