Vodafone

Vodafone

paul

paul

Vodafone charges

Watch you mobile phone charges with Vodafone if you dial up 121 , premium charges for this are $1.30 per minute and $3.10 connection , my 4 second call was $4.40 , cant imagine if i needed this service and it was a 20 minute call with them.

Mitchell C.

Mitchell C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish reception

Never have I had a carrier so useless when it comes to reception. I am in the middle of Canberra and the service is 3rd world. I signed up to Kogan not seeing they use vodafone for their provider which was my bad but I've lasted 23 days into a 90 day contract. NEVER EVER again.

Plan Cost per MonthA$3.30
Teesha M

Teesha MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Left an enquiry mark on my credit file

I applied for a $40 per month plan but didn't get approved which i was ok with but I'm not ok with the mark of the enquiry they left on my credit file when they did a credit check. Pathetic considering I've been on multiple Telstra & Optus phone plans over $100 per month & never defaulted on them. Back to Telstra it is!

James B

James BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slowest mobile data - avoid

Download speeds (Hervey Bay) are extremely slow, resulting in time outs all the time. Not blind spots, happens everywhere. Company deserves its poor reputation and has not improved. Avoid.

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00
Included Data per Month40 GB
Pratikshya S.

Pratikshya S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

WORST SIM EVER! DON'T USE VODAFONE.

This is the worst sim. No network coverage at all. Been getting extra amount of bill $101.6 without using extra data/ international call. No costumer service responed to sort out. They do not care about costumer's problem they only care about marketing their business attracting clients . No genuine service. Mobile data does not even work properly in most area. I didn't even like giving 1 star to Vodafone.

Included Data per Month30 GB
Store LocationSA
James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service provider and nearly impossible to contact to solve a problem.

I cancel my monthly plan and got this email bill for three months. It's web site said this amount should be refund automatically but failed somehow. I rang 1300 for refund. I was waiting 30 min and gave up. I rang again after receiving the bill again. The operator in India told me refund will be made soon. Nothing happened. One month later I rang again with new same bill. After long conversation with the operator in India I got a service no. for refund processing. Nothing happened. This month I got again the same bill. I rang again and had long waiting and conversation. I wish this is my last call for refund. If nothing happens I go to www.consumer.vic.gov.au. I am sick of chasing $36.99 for 3 months.

Included Data per Month10 GB
Store Locationonline store
ravina p.

ravina p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

it's been already 1 week my network is not working. I cannot connect with anything. I'm very disappointed.

Very bad network even can't access the Google maps. Very very bad experience and very disappointed. Needs to improve lots.

Plan Cost per MonthA$56.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Store LocationMelbourne
Aussiebloke34

Aussiebloke34Perth, WA

Calls just keep dropping!

Rosy

RosyFar North Queensland, QLD

If you have a connection, you are not with Vodafone

I am speechless and amazed that companies like Vodafone, spend millions in advertising to lure new customers and spend next to nothing to make sure the one they have been looked after. I have spent a month to get my mobile sim working. From the start, the wrong number was given to me, eSim was suddenly not compatible, could not log in to the account because they gave me a number which I didn't have, was on the phone for days and every time I called there was another person and I had to go through the whole process to hear....sorry we can't find you in the system. Well, the system was clever enough to charge me the money. How convenient.
My last hope is that someone calls me .........that could get funny.

Disappointed

Disappointed

TERRIBLE COVERAGE

I transferred my business account from Telstra to Vodafone. Calls drop out and in some cases every second word cannot be heard. Was promised exactly the same coverage as Telstra, told no contracts. Guess what, coverage is substandard and not like Telstra and I have been charged over $1500 to move back to Telstra. I have lost business because of Vodafone. Save yourself the heartache!

sadmushroom

sadmushroomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No Service. Not receiving phone calls or texts.

I had been with vodafone for years and knew their coverage was bad but as I rarely used my phone it didn't bother me much. A few months ago I stopped getting any coverage at all. I was missing calls from work, missing shifts and could not send or receive texts. As I live in a city area I thought it might have been my phone, as it was a few years old so I purchased a new phone but still no coverage. Hubby and I would sit side by side at the kitchen table and could not call or text each other. I changed carriers and have had no issues since. Terrible coverage and the prepaid plans are expensive. $30 for 28 days of poor coverage (drops in and out)

Store LocationQueanbeyan NSW
Anish

AnishSydney, NSW

Like a snail

Big company
with 0% customers service and net is slower than snail. Never satisfy with this vodafone data and also adsl. Had to choose different internet.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Don't wanna give even 1 star.

Bad. Very bery Bad. Extremely Bad. Signals dropping out all the time. Slowest of all the internet providers. I spoke with Vodafone team poor customer service. Well not their fault. If internet is bad there's nothing they can do about it. I am changing my provider. Don't get fooled by the stupid offers. They don't have good internet. Their offers means nothing.

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month100 GB

Prepaid Activation impossible. Had to go to TIO.

Nothing works. Useless Customer service. Bought a $50 Vodafone Prepaid Starter Pack from Woolworths. Could not Activate online ("We have had an error Activating, please call us...") and the 100% INDIAN Call-Centre could not Activate it either. Had to go to Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Store LocationWoolworths
Sergei

SergeiSydney

Difficult to transfer plan

I’ve been using my sim for 10 years now and have many things attached to it... bank account, work, government accounts. Now for some reasons my bday entered on sign up was wrong and now I can’t seem to make any amendments to my account. Surely there has to be some other way I can prove that this is my SIM card other than a bday. 10 years I’m stuck with this provider and can’t get out unless I change my number. It is extremely annoying.

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Store LocationAirport

Mark J

Mark JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vodafone doesn't deserve a single star. Customers deserve better.

Called them in May 2020 to cancel the tablet plan after 24 months got over. Customer service person acknowledged and cancelled it. I am still getting billed through the direct debit in October 2020. Called them to check and they said the plan was never cancelled. There is no note at their end.

Long waiting times, took 20 min to connect each time and gets disconnected randomly. Called agian today and they transferred to their Cancellation team, and automated IVR says, "You have called us outside business hours. Talk soon." and call got disconnected.

There is no option to cancel online.

Spoiled by Wekeend so far. But calling ombudsman on Monday if they are not refunding.

Included Data per Month25 GB
Store LocationWoden Westfield
Hai-long G.

Hai-long G.Sydney, NSW

Bad Service

Call them and email them many times and still not getting my prepaid active also they didn't even give a number waste $40 on prepaid i already a few emails and i call today and they hang up on me today im so annoyed so bad review and i want my money back now report you to the ACCC and now going dispute the transaction

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Daveant

Daveant

Internet very slow. Frequent drop outs. Can't register for Vodafone.

What has happened to Vodafone? Internet works on and off. Previously worked well. Can't register for My Vodafone. SMS to get a password never arrives. What is happening? 30 words.

APG

APGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disrespectful and Rude Customer Service

Overcharging customers and no reversal options. The network is unreliable and customer service is rude. They will only ask you for a review or rate the customer care experience if you had a positive outcome. That’s not an ethical business model.

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. They are fraud.

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. I got prepaid SIM, I got 60GB data first, they told me that I could get 60GB(35GB+25GB bonus) every month if I setup my plan on auto recharge. Upon 2nd recharge they didn't acknowledged that offer instead gave me 45GB. Then I ordered for postpaid Sim, 100GB for $45 monthly plan, after accepting that order they only gave me 60GB for $50. Vodafone is fraud. Also speed is very slow, 4g is not 4g. When you call Vodafone , all support by Indian people. No manner

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00