Vodafone

1.4

BNg

BNgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking slow 4G

I just checked my Vodaphone 4G using Internet speed test with Server at Sydney -- and I was totally shock of the result: 0.12Mbps download and 1.4Mbps upload.
Is that the speed of a 4G network that they provide for their client? Shocking.

Plan Cost per MonthA$85.00
Included Data per Month25 GB

charged me for porting number !!!

after 20 months with red plan(sim + device) and paying A$82 per month, I have decided instead of paying $45 for the plan, change provider (catch connect) and paying 150 per year for the sim. the last bill was included : SERVICE NUMBER PORTABILITY = $8 which is ridiculous. in other words they punish you if you wanna leave them. HAHAHAHAAA

sadmushroom

sadmushroomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No Service. Not receiving phone calls or texts.

I had been with vodafone for years and knew their coverage was bad but as I rarely used my phone it didn't bother me much. A few months ago I stopped getting any coverage at all. I was missing calls from work, missing shifts and could not send or receive texts. As I live in a city area I thought it might have been my phone, as it was a few years old so I purchased a new phone but still no coverage. Hubby and I would sit side by side at the kitchen table and could not call or text each other. I changed carriers and have had no issues since. Terrible coverage and the prepaid plans are expensive. $30 for 28 days of poor coverage (drops in and out)

Store LocationQueanbeyan NSW

Thi T.

Thi T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad Online Support Team

I wanted a 12pro max, I tried to order my phone twice and they get it wrong at the first time ( wrong product, wrong address), then I tried to order again, after everything done I didn’t get any receipt. I gotta wait for a week to get reply from Facebook support team then they said: You didn’t order anything, I see there’s an 12 pro iphone (the wrong one) but its been cancelled. The worst service ever!

Plan Cost per MonthA$200.00
Included Data per Month100 GB

Shane B.

Shane B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Disgusting Service

Absolutely disturbing service, behaviour towards me in the 1 1/2 years has been absolutely bad, there customer service is wrong, warning don't use vodafone big warning stay clear from this company, they treat you like a a pig, they lie constantly and trap you into things, they try to overcharge your bills, vodafone is a big pain in the butt

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month60 GB
Michael B

Michael BSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Vodafone had advertised that Sony PS5 was available via a preorder on the 12th of Nov 2020 and to phone from 8 am to place order. I made calls and opened online chats at 8 am sharp . Was on hold for over 45 minutes and online chat came up with error upon placing order. Two hours later I was informed I could not place an order because I was a business customer. It took two hours and multiple operators to tell me that I could not order a device despite have four active accounts with Vodafone. I am now considering finding an alternate provider in hope that my time is treated in a more valuable way. Admittedly the last person I spoke to in Vodafone offered me a discount on my account as a way of apologising.

Store LocationOnline
Milan

MilanSouth East Queensland, QLD

WORST NETWORK EVER

Worst customer service, I have been calling them for about an hour and nobody has answered the calls yet.... the internet is very very slow, signals dropping out all the time. With the max speed also, it cannot buffer youtube videos. DON'T choose the Vodafone ever. I haven't experienced another provider but I am 100% sure, they are better than this.

Plan Cost per MonthA$130.00
Included Data per Month60 GB
Store LocationToombul
Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Customer Service has gone to hell

I joined Vodafone Australia because they 'HAD' a good service. Now, forget it, best go to small cheap carrier such as Belong or Lenora. I was going to stay, because other carriers, probably are overseas owners, but receiving their service, both on the phone line and Live chat (should be DEAD chat), I'm leaving Vodafone. I feel like one I am on a contract, they just treat me like sshitt

Samar C.

Samar C.Sydney, NSW

I highly suggest you do not choose Vodafone

I would rate them -5.
I have a business and personal plan.
I have been experiencing terrible network coverage and constant dropouts for months now. I have called Vodafone numerous times, since March this year this has been an ongoing issue and has not been resolved.
I was told to change my settings, my sim and apparently towers have been getting put up each month and to be patient! Yeah right, so I was told but it was all lies just bad network and service. I do not reccomend. My family and I will be changing networks. Choose wisely.

Plan Cost per MonthA$90.00
Included Data per Month40 GB
Store LocationPunchbowl

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Physical Shops

Prepaid Activation impossible. Had to go to TIO.

Nothing works. Useless Customer service. Bought a $50 Vodafone Prepaid Starter Pack from Woolworths. Could not Activate online ("We have had an error Activating, please call us...") and the 100% INDIAN Call-Centre could not Activate it either. Had to go to Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Store LocationWoolworths
ElizeS

ElizeSSydney, NSW

My Vodafone login

Using "My Vodafone" online portal is very frustrating. It is very slow. It is difficult to find the information you want to see about your plan e.g. "date of plan expiry"
The online "Change my plan" function doesn't work and recommends you call 1555
I do not want to have verbal arrangements regarding my services or changes to it, because I have already had telephonically discussed arrangements, which did NOT HAPPEN and as a result I had to contact 1555 again

Plan Cost per MonthA$65.00
Included Data per Month125 GB
Store LocationOnline
Sergei

SergeiSydney

Difficult to transfer plan

I’ve been using my sim for 10 years now and have many things attached to it... bank account, work, government accounts. Now for some reasons my bday entered on sign up was wrong and now I can’t seem to make any amendments to my account. Surely there has to be some other way I can prove that this is my SIM card other than a bday. 10 years I’m stuck with this provider and can’t get out unless I change my number. It is extremely annoying.

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Store LocationAirport
Alessandro

AlessandroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful in every part of the world

Terrible customer service, internet connection is really really low, phone connection is also bad. Had an nbn plan and they increased the price without even telling.
Had same issues in Italy, USA, and now also in Australia.
Good Job Vodafone.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service

i did a google search to find a contact number to talk to someone about mobile broadband with vodafone. what an absolute disgrace, I could not find a phone number to call from a landline regardless of what i clicked on so that shows the contempt vodafone have for consumers. All good though, I called another major, spoke to a person and got what i needed but my recommendation is to avoid vodafoe completely.

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Store LocationBELLA VISTA
Sharanya R.

Sharanya R.Sydney, NSW

No service to loyal customers

After being with them for 10+ years, was utterly disappointed at their customer service. No duh thing as loyalty. Will never recommend this service to anybody.

Plan Cost per MonthA$75.00
Store LocationCastle hill, castle towers shopping centre

STD

STDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever had

Ordered iphone12 only after customer service team confirmed I will get iphone by 26Oct now they changed to 14Dec without informing me the reasons to change, and when I call no proper response on the reasons. It appears to be giving false information before placing order, and play with customer accordingly after order is placed.

This is bad network ever, paying 104$ and the service is totally down

You can see the network Tower and the internet speed, and the customer service is World's worst too.
Always want to claim that its all customers phone's fault, never solved the issues,

Plan Cost per MonthA$104.50
Included Data per Month100 GB
Store LocationMELBOURNE
Sarakara

SarakaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Won't replace broken phone

Vodafone has failed me big time! Now i am just gathering docs before I file a proper complaint. You have a very poor costumer service both in store (been to 2 store) and over the phone. Nobody wants to bloody help me! Now I am stuck with a broken phone. It has been replaced after so much compaints and you have sent me another broken phone. I dont want to deal with you guys anymore. 9 years with you guys and this is how you treat your costumers.

Hai-long G.

Hai-long G.Sydney, NSW

Bad Service

Call them and email them many times and still not getting my prepaid active also they didn't even give a number waste $40 on prepaid i already a few emails and i call today and they hang up on me today im so annoyed so bad review and i want my money back now report you to the ACCC and now going dispute the transaction

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for the first few days

The customer care team is useless and 'are not taking calls today', it is impossible to contact anyone in relation to any problems, you cant change your plan because there are 'technical issues' and no one is available to help and you keep getting shifted from person to person with no resolve to problems. Nbn keeps dropping out and is slower than promised.

Plan Cost per MonthA$125.00