Vodafone

Vodafone (page 3 of 24)

sick of scammers

sick of scammersAustralian Capital Territory

Can't get a straight answer!!!

Farrukh

Farrukh

Not fulfilling commitments

I called three days back to change my billing cycle from 7th of every month to 5th, they confirmed me while on the call that it has been changed and I now my account shows that I will receive my bill on 87th Dec, such an unprofessional attitude they have

Aussiebloke34

Aussiebloke34Perth, WA

Calls just keep dropping!

Sasha

SashaFar North Queensland, QLD

If you have a connection, you are not with Vodafone

I am speechless and amazed that companies like Vodafone, spend millions in advertising to lure new customers and spend next to nothing to make sure the one they have been looked after. I have spent a month to get my mobile sim working. From the start, the wrong number was given to me, eSim was suddenly not compatible, could not log in to the account because they gave me a number which I didn't have, was on the phone for days and every time I called there was another person and I had to go through the whole process to hear....sorry we can't find you in the system. Well, the system was clever enough to charge me the money. How convenient.
My last hope is that someone calls me .........that could get funny.

Eggeh T.

Eggeh T.Sydney, NSW

horrible servce when it comes to deliveries

my iphone 12 mini was delievred to my house, and left in the hot sun for hours. No signature was requested.
Just simply dumped on my door step in the hot sun.Further more there was no bubble wrap to protect the phone from the rough handling it received during transit. Im sure my phone was damaged in some way or another. Really unhappy with aust post

Jess

JessPerth

I have given them so many opportunities to improve their service

Extremely frustrating. Poor coverage. Poor customer service. The network coverage was very poor, even in the city. In country towns I would get no service at all which would have been ok however I had no service yet they charged me more that month. I’ve called 6 times and also been into two Vodafone stores. I feel sorry for all the staff because the systems they use obviously let them down because no one could help me or id be on hold to the wrong department for 30mins plus.

lltotessunshine coast

Minus 1 billon Stars - I’d rather eat razor blades

Julie Janssen

Julie JanssenSydney, NSW

Worst con artist, deceit and lies you can imagine

The worst form of deceit and lies ever. Even escalating the problem does not help. They seem to think they are exempt from the law. I spent hours on the phone where they make empty promises for delivering phones, adding wrong amounts to bill, wrong delivery address ( very questionable)l, etc. This is biggest scam group and the operators are trained to lie and mislead the customers and they are extremely skilled in it. Even the managers pretend to be helping when all they are doing is taking the lies a notch further. We are utterly disgraced and deeply disappointed in this terrible company. Media should investigate what is going on. Still waiting for a phone more than a month later and another A few weeks late.

Disappointed

Disappointed

TERRIBLE COVERAGE

I transferred my business account from Telstra to Vodafone. Calls drop out and in some cases every second word cannot be heard. Was promised exactly the same coverage as Telstra, told no contracts. Guess what, coverage is substandard and not like Telstra and I have been charged over $1500 to move back to Telstra. I have lost business because of Vodafone. Save yourself the heartache!

BNg

BNgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking slow 4G

I just checked my Vodaphone 4G using Internet speed test with Server at Sydney -- and I was totally shock of the result: 0.12Mbps download and 1.4Mbps upload.
Is that the speed of a 4G network that they provide for their client? Shocking.

charged me for porting number !!!

after 20 months with red plan(sim + device) and paying A$82 per month, I have decided instead of paying $45 for the plan, change provider (catch connect) and paying 150 per year for the sim. the last bill was included : SERVICE NUMBER PORTABILITY = $8 which is ridiculous. in other words they punish you if you wanna leave them. HAHAHAHAAA

sadmushroom

sadmushroomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No Service. Not receiving phone calls or texts.

I had been with vodafone for years and knew their coverage was bad but as I rarely used my phone it didn't bother me much. A few months ago I stopped getting any coverage at all. I was missing calls from work, missing shifts and could not send or receive texts. As I live in a city area I thought it might have been my phone, as it was a few years old so I purchased a new phone but still no coverage. Hubby and I would sit side by side at the kitchen table and could not call or text each other. I changed carriers and have had no issues since. Terrible coverage and the prepaid plans are expensive. $30 for 28 days of poor coverage (drops in and out)

Thi T.

Thi T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad Online Support Team

I wanted a 12pro max, I tried to order my phone twice and they get it wrong at the first time ( wrong product, wrong address), then I tried to order again, after everything done I didn’t get any receipt. I gotta wait for a week to get reply from Facebook support team then they said: You didn’t order anything, I see there’s an 12 pro iphone (the wrong one) but its been cancelled. The worst service ever!

Shane B.

Shane B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Disgusting Service

Absolutely disturbing service, behaviour towards me in the 1 1/2 years has been absolutely bad, there customer service is wrong, warning don't use vodafone big warning stay clear from this company, they treat you like a a pig, they lie constantly and trap you into things, they try to overcharge your bills, vodafone is a big pain in the butt

Michael B

Michael BSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Vodafone had advertised that Sony PS5 was available via a preorder on the 12th of Nov 2020 and to phone from 8 am to place order. I made calls and opened online chats at 8 am sharp . Was on hold for over 45 minutes and online chat came up with error upon placing order. Two hours later I was informed I could not place an order because I was a business customer. It took two hours and multiple operators to tell me that I could not order a device despite have four active accounts with Vodafone. I am now considering finding an alternate provider in hope that my time is treated in a more valuable way. Admittedly the last person I spoke to in Vodafone offered me a discount on my account as a way of apologising.

Milan

MilanSouth East Queensland, QLD

WORST NETWORK EVER

Worst customer service, I have been calling them for about an hour and nobody has answered the calls yet.... the internet is very very slow, signals dropping out all the time. With the max speed also, it cannot buffer youtube videos. DON'T choose the Vodafone ever. I haven't experienced another provider but I am 100% sure, they are better than this.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Customer Service has gone to hell

I joined Vodafone Australia because they 'HAD' a good service. Now, forget it, best go to small cheap carrier such as Belong or Lenora. I was going to stay, because other carriers, probably are overseas owners, but receiving their service, both on the phone line and Live chat (should be DEAD chat), I'm leaving Vodafone. I feel like one I am on a contract, they just treat me like sshitt

Anish

AnishSydney, NSW

Like a snail

Big company
with 0% customers service and net is slower than snail. Never satisfy with this vodafone data and also adsl. Had to choose different internet.

Don't wanna give even 1 star.

Bad. Very bery Bad. Extremely Bad. Signals dropping out all the time. Slowest of all the internet providers. I spoke with Vodafone team poor customer service. Well not their fault. If internet is bad there's nothing they can do about it. I am changing my provider. Don't get fooled by the stupid offers. They don't have good internet. Their offers means nothing.

Samar C.

Samar C.Sydney, NSW

I highly suggest you do not choose Vodafone

I would rate them -5.
I have a business and personal plan.
I have been experiencing terrible network coverage and constant dropouts for months now. I have called Vodafone numerous times, since March this year this has been an ongoing issue and has not been resolved.
I was told to change my settings, my sim and apparently towers have been getting put up each month and to be patient! Yeah right, so I was told but it was all lies just bad network and service. I do not reccomend. My family and I will be changing networks. Choose wisely.