Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Pat Heff
Pat HeffSydney, NSW

Pathetic Customer Service

Called Vodafone customer service department and was on hold for 2 hours. Finally I spoke to someone who advised I had to speak with another department, and then just hung up !!! I sent over 4 hours trying to get the Prepaid Customer Service Manager, Steven, to no avail. They simply don't care.

Iain
IainSydney Surrounds, NSW

No Refund for lost Easter Show Tix

Headed to the Easter Show on Friday with two excited kids. There was a Vodaphone outage so I couldn't retrieve ticket on my phone. No Easter Show. Very upset kids. Vodaphone offered me a $10 credit for their incompetence. Disgraceful.

Gary T
Gary TBrisbane, Queensland

Unapologetic about costing customers millions

Vodafone system was down for over 7 hours across Australia (9 April2021) costng customers millions of dollars in lost revenue. They are completely unapologetic for the incident and made light of the outage as though it was a minor incident. As a long term customer of Vodafone I was left disgusted by their attitude and couldn't care attitude as to when the system would be restored. I would encourage all Vodafone customers to show them the middle finger and leave them for their competitors. F...k Vodafone. Extremely poor customer service.

Hayden P.
Hayden P.Perth, WA

the worst possible

This company is simply horrible to deal with and should be banned from Australia. Their actions are fraudulent. DONT waste your money go optus or telstra. Coverage and speeds are rubbish so is vodafones customer service.

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used to be great. Not anymore

I've been a Vodafone customer for over 15 years. Used to have fantastic customer service but now it's very bad.
Phone calls break up/drop out often.
Data is good then drops off. I would call and complain, data would be good again then pan off. Constant battle.
I have now changed to Telstra

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Alex
AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not buy Vodafone Prepaid, they will not Activate! SCAM!

I bought a $50 Vodafone SIM, it had no Expiry date listed anywhere, yet when I tried to Activate it, it said "Expired SIM". When I rang them, the INDIANS on the Customer Service line didn't want to help at all. SCAM!

Andie
AndieNorth Queensland, QLD

security is terrible

i was part of the vodaphone security leak. had my identity stolen and everything taken away from me. would never recommend this company to anyone. they need better protection for the consumers.

Martin A.
Martin A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst network most expensive

Lost money because their network was not functioning in the melbourne city. They frequently get network outages at whim. They dont care about their customers. I changed my mobile device but still same result. I decided to change to Dodo and i m happy with their prices and network.

vishal d.
vishal d.South East Queensland, QLD

worst network of australia

Greg
GregSouthern and Hills, SA

Conned

Wife called into Vodafone at Victor Harbor several days ago because Google and Yahoo Mail wouldn't work on her 1.5 year old phone. The Guy in the shop didn't check the phone and told her that the phone was too old to run the apps and sold her a new phone and extended plan.
It too me less than five minutes to fix.
I cancelled the order.
What is really going on here. Are they totally incompetent or extremely dishonest. Either way you wouldn't deal with them.

RobSSouthwest, VIC

Plan Change - Pure Frustration

Want frustration .... try changing your phone plan. 2 hours on the phone, 1 hour on the internet, 5 service providers ... each of which asked me to verify my identity, 4 credit checks, all for nothing and no result /:()&&&(;:/-

RobS

... and in addition they severed my existing operational internet connection .... leaving me with no connection and no service ..... thus removing the existing credit that l had on that account

RobS

If someone wanted to provide a worse service experience l don’t think they could exceed the example set by Vodafone

Fair Square
Fair SquareSydney, NSW

Unreliable service

Purchased an iPhone 12 from Vodafone in a city in January 2021. The phone stopped working in March 2021 and Vodafone has been contacted several times but no reliable response has been received so far.

Snifer
SniferVIC, 3059

Selling warranty expired items part of 24M plan - Shame on you Vodafone

I am very disappointed and surprised to find out that my 8 years old's daughters watch I bought part of 24M plan only got warranty for 12 months and money greedy Vodafone is asking extra money to fix the issue. This is very unethical as if provider is selling a 24m plan and hardware cost is included in the plan, they should cover it until the plan end.

All users be aware of this as never get any wearable with more than 12 months as you will be in the same situation as me.

I will report this to Telco ombudsman as this is a RIP-OFF.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Taking money without permission.

I added my card details to make recharging quicker. But Vodafone started taking money out automatically. I called them to ask why and the guy in India? said I had done it myself. Which I hadn't. Then he rudely suggested that I should "try" listening to him. As if I hadn't been ?!?
I have had little trouble with Vodafone in the past. Unless I travelled interstate, then service was different.
Just be careful adding a card to make things faster. They will take your money without asking.
Kind regards. Anthony.

Sarah O.
Sarah O.Sydney, NSW

Worst company. No system at all in place. Wrong misleading information

Worst customer service don’t use Vodafone

They’ll constantly lie to you and get you going around in circles. They have no idea what is going and instore and phone operators have different things happening

Don’t renew your contract

Lyndon Schutz.
Lyndon Schutz.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent in every way!

I went in and spoke to a representative Danny Elle at Colonnades South Australia.
She answered every question and wrote the answers down for perusal later.
Very helpful, why would you want to get a phone from anywhere else.

Y Ross
Y RossFar North Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Stell
Stell Perth, WA

No phone service for over a month!

I cannot believe due to works being done in the area I cannot receive or make phone calls and it will be like this for over a month. How can they expect you to continue with your contract.

AJone
AJone

Can’t give 0 star review

Bad network

Dropouts, it is breaking the comunication all the time not matter where I am. Data downloads speed very slow. Technical support is very bad, they said the network is going to be fix in some weeks but never it shows any difference.

Dave A.
Dave A.Sydney, NSW

sold me a lemon

absolutely garbage service

The most terrible telecom co in au from my pov. Well, after I emailed almost ten times and called thousands of times just for a cancellation service. Quite simple, quite easy , but a waste of three month. What a great service! I have kept vodafone for almost three years, but literally the most inefficient service support service. If you want to contact someone to deal with ur matters, well, you’ll get the same ‘answer’ from different people. even if the bill is overdue, they still can’t offer you the best solution. Cause they don’t know either.

Nusrat Jahan
Nusrat JahanSydney, NSW

Worst Insurance Vodafone Is Partnered With!!!!!

Justin C
Justin CPerth, WA

Worst signal ever, Perth Western Australia

Worst signal ever, even in CBD of Perth WA. It Sux big time, I’ve been thinking about going to Telstra n this confirms it. I’m not happy n haven’t been for awhile with Vodafone’s reception

unhappy customer
unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Misguided Sale

Misguided Sale
Couple of days ago, I was told that I will get $500 + Trade-in value of my old phones. When I purchase any new phone.
I ordered 3 phones (2x Iphone Max and 1x Samsung Note20).
When sale completed, I was told to download Trade-in App and provide trade in reference Number.
Today I called to 1555 with Trade-in reference of my old phone, Vodafone sales person told me that $500 trade-in is available to only with new Samsung S21.
Anyone can help me to resolve the issue or should I go to The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO).
Vodafone sales team in India (1555) are not willing to help.