Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 19)

Daveant

Daveant

Internet very slow. Frequent drop outs. Can't register for Vodafone.

What has happened to Vodafone? Internet works on and off. Previously worked well. Can't register for My Vodafone. SMS to get a password never arrives. What is happening? 30 words.

Gillian M.

Gillian M.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing

I have been with Vodafone for over 10 years however I will changing providers as their app is so unreliable, spending over an hour at a time trying to access the app is simply just frustrating and frankly not good enough. For a company this size they should really get their act into gear. Disappointing Vodafone!

Hubba D.

Hubba D.

BEWARE

Vodafone need to realise that customer service is a big deal in Australia, I was on the phone for 30 minutes transfered from one person to the other with the English language being a barrier, after my many years of being a customer I now say goodbye and good riddens

1 star is way too much!

No reception in most areas of Sydney, forget about using internet. I can't make phone calls inside my house, I have to go ouside to be able to talk with someone. My wife is on Vodafone and has the same issue, so it's not phone issue its network. Customer service is non existing. You can only talk to machine or wait hours to someone pick up or give you a call back. Most of the time they hang up.

Barry

Barry

Useless company

I was with Vodafone for a long time this company could not careless for its customers, the service is terrible, just read other reviews, also they are now part of TPG which is another company that has no customer service, all they care about is how much money they can bleed out of you, beware of these companies go elsewhere

Trevor C.

Trevor C.Central Queensland, QLD

Worst possible customer service

Unfortunately we lost a phone. Did the right thing and barred the sim immediately, since then trying to get (A) reinstated and then (B) totally close my accounts an absolute nightmare. Have had to go OTT in re-proving all of my ID's to them, each time by email, with response time each time around 3 days, cannot do any task with them on phone call or on chat. Even after doing all this still waiting for response to close accounts. Just an absolute nightmare of bad poor customer service.

Mariam531

Mariam531Sydney

Mobile Postpaid - Customer Representative Review

Shane

ShanePerth

Always goes back to original price

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. They are fraud.

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. I got prepaid SIM, I got 60GB data first, they told me that I could get 60GB(35GB+25GB bonus) every month if I setup my plan on auto recharge. Upon 2nd recharge they didn't acknowledged that offer instead gave me 45GB. Then I ordered for postpaid Sim, 100GB for $45 monthly plan, after accepting that order they only gave me 60GB for $50. Vodafone is fraud. Also speed is very slow, 4g is not 4g. When you call Vodafone , all support by Indian people. No manner

shane

shane

These guys have gotten worse in every way. U get what u pay for.

These idiots have gotten worse over the last year or so. When my hi speed data is finished i can't even Google. I was not like this a year ago.
When u ring them it goes straight to India. So your already angry then you have to repeat everything u say to someone from India that doesn't understand Aussie english.
I'm changing to Telstra. I will pay more for less stress.
Vodaphone has gone down hill.

John Geo

John GeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad network coverage.

As soon as you take a step out of Metro Melbourne there is no signal.
Got rid of them and went with a proper provider.
Don't waste your time with them.
Leave as soon as possible.

Sudarshan I.

Sudarshan I.Sydney, NSW

Vodafone Australia - The worst telco to deal with

Vodafone is the worst service provider in Australia. They have partner stores who dont know a thing. A simple thing such as unlocking a prepaid device by paying a fee needs the customer to talk to a dozen people, with no resolution. Have been a postpaid customer 3 years ago, thought they were better....But now they are down the drain. After speaking to their customer support for 24 minutes, the response that I get is, I have to go back to another Vodafone store. Avoid Vodafone. Avoid Vodafone store in Seven Hills, completely useless

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Dishonest business practice to dishonor consumer warranties

Leon

LeonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad data coverage, not reliable

Disappointed! I could not even log on my app in Docklands, the customer service said there were issue but no solutions! It happened too often, I am done with Vodafone !

Good

Good

bad service

Prinal

PrinalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NEVER SIGN UP WITH VODAFONE!!!!

I was Charged $139.99 and charged me for two months NBN in one billion cycle. terrible service, NBN has been down for 3+ months and no support arrived. Customer services to useless, no help at all, every agent keeps repeating the same information over and over again. once a call is transferred the same information needs to be repeated to the new agent.

Missymoo

MissymooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Denied.

Simply declined upon application of a plan. Have been a prepaid customer for years. Deciding to change providers to someone willing to give me a chance. Honestly pretty disappointed. My credit history isn't that terrible.

teza

tezaPerth, Western Australia

garbage!!

Been with Vodafone for years, decided to upgrade the other day to 2 iphone pro max 11's I was on the phone for 40 minutes.. turns out they didn't place the order.. the person who organized it went on leave and didn't tell me anything about it..(something about only I could get the $250 discount they offered not my wife..After the order was agreed they just didn't do anything to inform me of any issues.
Been waiting for days for 2 new phones and they haven't even been ordered yet.

Thats one way so say goodby to $6000 worth of business..

Ahmed E.

Ahmed E.Sydney, NSW

Stay away!!

So you purchase an awful device and you stuck with it just because!
If you're buying a new device don't even think about going with them
Go for another company that appreciate customer experience
Because they don't

Vanessa J.

Vanessa J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

I disconnected from Vodafone at the beginning of the year & today I received notice from a credit agency that I owed them money. Not once have I heard from Vodafone since the disconnection despite the fact they obviously have my phone number, email & address! Let me just add this gives even more support to my decision to change companies after being a customer for 13 years!!