Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 17)

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service

i did a google search to find a contact number to talk to someone about mobile broadband with vodafone. what an absolute disgrace, I could not find a phone number to call from a landline regardless of what i clicked on so that shows the contempt vodafone have for consumers. All good though, I called another major, spoke to a person and got what i needed but my recommendation is to avoid vodafoe completely.

Sharanya R.

Sharanya R.Sydney, NSW

No service to loyal customers

After being with them for 10+ years, was utterly disappointed at their customer service. No duh thing as loyalty. Will never recommend this service to anybody.

STD

STDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever had

Ordered iphone12 only after customer service team confirmed I will get iphone by 26Oct now they changed to 14Dec without informing me the reasons to change, and when I call no proper response on the reasons. It appears to be giving false information before placing order, and play with customer accordingly after order is placed.

This is bad network ever, paying 104$ and the service is totally down

You can see the network Tower and the internet speed, and the customer service is World's worst too.
Always want to claim that its all customers phone's fault, never solved the issues,

Sarakara

SarakaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Won't replace broken phone

Vodafone has failed me big time! Now i am just gathering docs before I file a proper complaint. You have a very poor costumer service both in store (been to 2 store) and over the phone. Nobody wants to bloody help me! Now I am stuck with a broken phone. It has been replaced after so much compaints and you have sent me another broken phone. I dont want to deal with you guys anymore. 9 years with you guys and this is how you treat your costumers.

Hai-long G.

Hai-long G.Sydney, NSW

Bad Service

Call them and email them many times and still not getting my prepaid active also they didn't even give a number waste $40 on prepaid i already a few emails and i call today and they hang up on me today im so annoyed so bad review and i want my money back now report you to the ACCC and now going dispute the transaction

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for the first few days

The customer care team is useless and 'are not taking calls today', it is impossible to contact anyone in relation to any problems, you cant change your plan because there are 'technical issues' and no one is available to help and you keep getting shifted from person to person with no resolve to problems. Nbn keeps dropping out and is slower than promised.

Daveant

Daveant

Internet very slow. Frequent drop outs. Can't register for Vodafone.

What has happened to Vodafone? Internet works on and off. Previously worked well. Can't register for My Vodafone. SMS to get a password never arrives. What is happening? 30 words.

Gillian M.

Gillian M.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing

I have been with Vodafone for over 10 years however I will changing providers as their app is so unreliable, spending over an hour at a time trying to access the app is simply just frustrating and frankly not good enough. For a company this size they should really get their act into gear. Disappointing Vodafone!

Hubba D.

Hubba D.

BEWARE

Vodafone need to realise that customer service is a big deal in Australia, I was on the phone for 30 minutes transfered from one person to the other with the English language being a barrier, after my many years of being a customer I now say goodbye and good riddens

1 star is way too much!

No reception in most areas of Sydney, forget about using internet. I can't make phone calls inside my house, I have to go ouside to be able to talk with someone. My wife is on Vodafone and has the same issue, so it's not phone issue its network. Customer service is non existing. You can only talk to machine or wait hours to someone pick up or give you a call back. Most of the time they hang up.

Barry

Barry

Useless company

I was with Vodafone for a long time this company could not careless for its customers, the service is terrible, just read other reviews, also they are now part of TPG which is another company that has no customer service, all they care about is how much money they can bleed out of you, beware of these companies go elsewhere

Trevor C.

Trevor C.Central Queensland, QLD

Worst possible customer service

Unfortunately we lost a phone. Did the right thing and barred the sim immediately, since then trying to get (A) reinstated and then (B) totally close my accounts an absolute nightmare. Have had to go OTT in re-proving all of my ID's to them, each time by email, with response time each time around 3 days, cannot do any task with them on phone call or on chat. Even after doing all this still waiting for response to close accounts. Just an absolute nightmare of bad poor customer service.

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. They are fraud.

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. I got prepaid SIM, I got 60GB data first, they told me that I could get 60GB(35GB+25GB bonus) every month if I setup my plan on auto recharge. Upon 2nd recharge they didn't acknowledged that offer instead gave me 45GB. Then I ordered for postpaid Sim, 100GB for $45 monthly plan, after accepting that order they only gave me 60GB for $50. Vodafone is fraud. Also speed is very slow, 4g is not 4g. When you call Vodafone , all support by Indian people. No manner

shane

shane

These guys have gotten worse in every way. U get what u pay for.

These idiots have gotten worse over the last year or so. When my hi speed data is finished i can't even Google. I was not like this a year ago.
When u ring them it goes straight to India. So your already angry then you have to repeat everything u say to someone from India that doesn't understand Aussie english.
I'm changing to Telstra. I will pay more for less stress.
Vodaphone has gone down hill.

John Geo

John GeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad network coverage.

As soon as you take a step out of Metro Melbourne there is no signal.
Got rid of them and went with a proper provider.
Don't waste your time with them.
Leave as soon as possible.

Sudarshan I.

Sudarshan I.Sydney, NSW

Vodafone Australia - The worst telco to deal with

Vodafone is the worst service provider in Australia. They have partner stores who dont know a thing. A simple thing such as unlocking a prepaid device by paying a fee needs the customer to talk to a dozen people, with no resolution. Have been a postpaid customer 3 years ago, thought they were better....But now they are down the drain. After speaking to their customer support for 24 minutes, the response that I get is, I have to go back to another Vodafone store. Avoid Vodafone. Avoid Vodafone store in Seven Hills, completely useless

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Dishonest business practice to dishonor consumer warranties

Leon

LeonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad data coverage, not reliable

Disappointed! I could not even log on my app in Docklands, the customer service said there were issue but no solutions! It happened too often, I am done with Vodafone !

Good