Vodafone

Vodafone (page 6 of 19)

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service is unreliable, so is tech support

My voicemail randomly stops working & when people try to call me they are told that my phone is off when it's not. Technical support said that they would look into it and would call me in about two days. A week later after no call and phone not working I called again. After talking with the tech I was put on hold & then hung up on. No call back.

David

DavidPerth, WA

Customer service is a joke.

Been trying to switch to the $10 COVID plan that they so 'generously' offer. Yet, when I apply, I receive no response for over 2 months. During such time I've had to call 4 times to try and get the plan approved. I keep getting told it is being approved, yet my bill does not reflect that. Being strung along to stay with Vodafone. Customer service says one thing on the phone, yet writes a different story in the notes - evidenced when I have to speak to the 3rd and 4th person in 2 months for the same issue, that they cannot fix, because of their own problems.

Do not put up with vodafone

Sonia

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outrageous

After a few visits and phone calls to Vodafone, they were not able to update my address and I was unable to make phone calls.. For months .. From a prepaid sim card.. Disappointed

Brad T.

Brad T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VodaFAIL 2.0

Customer services [name removed] gave wrong information. Missing credit which she claimed used up. Credit turned up again after a while. Instead of apologising, made up stories as she went along just to avoid giving back the credit. The audacity to claim, "I'm looking at your data usage in front of me and your credit was used up."

The process of calling into customer services was a hassle. The automated voice will ask for your phone number and passcode. When the customer services staff answers the call, she asked again. So what's the point of the automated message asking in the first place?

Took me close to an hour including writing this complaint to sort things out. Vodafone had failed before and is now failing again.

Bimal

BimalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its the worst service provider. They overcharged me due to their technical problem, they don’t get back to resolve it

Its not a good service provider at all.They never get to customer always customer need to get back every time and also they don’t solve the issues. I have received poor service so trying to switch over to other service provider for my new plan.

Ronel V.

Ronel V.Perth, WA

Worst customer service ever

Moe S.

Moe S.Sydney, NSW

No coverage

Called up multiple times regarding coverage and internet issues lots of promises but no action. Had to buy another phone with another provider for work.
Stay away from Vodafone you putting your money in the bin.
Worst service ever

Bobby

BobbyPerth, WA

I hate Vodafone. .

Nothing positive to say after being a customer for 10 years. Terrible value and service. I hope this company goes bankrupt and burns in hell. I once year’s ago went 2 GB over my data plan was charged $2000, or $1 per megabyte. It was then shortly changed to what it is now $10 per GB, but clearly reducing the amount I and so many others were charged was out of the question. Criminal behaviour, customer service is overseas so you might as well talk to a robot. Poor value on prepaid and coverage is probably the worst of all companies. I genuinely hope it goes down and it probably will

kevin

kevinSydney, NSW

Simply designed to rip you off

FACT 1: I paid for a My Credit Top Up and the store at Campbelltown Mall instead loaded on Pay As You Go and it was all gone in 1 day , despite me having a pre-paid credit of 5 days , it was used on data
No refund No hlep
3 visits to a Vodafone shop in the past year to prove my identity and re set my pin to exactly the same number and told again today that customer resolutions cannot help me as they cannot identify me .

This has happened to several friends and family and we are now certain it is simply a way for Vodafone to RIP OFF the vulnerable!

Imran

ImranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ridiculous

the worst network ever , terrible network terrible customer service only there for money , worst decision in my life signing up with vodafone i was lost for 2 hours in tasmania thanks to vodafone no network signals ...ring so many times to customers support but no results

Anaz A.

Anaz A.South East Queensland, QLD

Have to pay $438 for a service i did not use

My dear Australians, i signed up for a vodafone wifi services on 2018 may 28, my contract end date is 2019 may 28, after contract end date i have not used the internet services, but vodafone has charged me untill 2019 december and sent a bill for $438, since i didnt pay for a service i didnt use this matter had given to Commercial credit and they bullying me to pay this amount, my humbel request for all Australians, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR VODAFONE..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Don’t sign up unless you are desperate

Riza

RizaPerth, WA

Good costumer service

I have a good experienced no problem at all.
People are very friendly they give is a free card for coffee.
Thank you i have no words just good experienced. Good good

Mrsrson

MrsrsonSydney, NSW

they wont help when you need them to

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Vodafone advertising that we helping during covid19 its completely nonsense. Nasty people don’t trust. Network is crap.

Not reliable network they say we are the best when you buy after that they don’t give a damn. Rubbish people rubbish network. Download speed is OK if you have the proper network. Most of the time only one or 2 bars.

Carl

CarlPerth, WA

Bad coverage in Morley, Perth WA and unreliable service resolution

Annoyed!!!

Annoyed!!!Perth

Rubbish!! No service!!!

Don’t buy anything on plan

Vodafone is the worst company to buy phone on plan. Although they offer you the cheapest option in market but you will end up paying lot extra without any early warning you will surprised with your bill .
Don’t buy from them
Do not buy from Vodafone
Kind regards
Frustrated genuine customer

Sangam

SangamMelbourne

Nerver again its NO NO No

I give ring more then 15 time to fix my problem and each and every vodaphone costumer says it will be fix in 24 hrs to 72 hrs but it never happen i am enough with voda phones tata bye bye voda phone me and my all 14 family and relatives are going to change plane today
And no never with you again voda