Vodafone

1.5

Bobby

BobbyPerth, WA

I hate Vodafone. .

Nothing positive to say after being a customer for 10 years. Terrible value and service. I hope this company goes bankrupt and burns in hell. I once year’s ago went 2 GB over my data plan was charged $2000, or $1 per megabyte. It was then shortly changed to what it is now $10 per GB, but clearly reducing the amount I and so many others were charged was out of the question. Criminal behaviour, customer service is overseas so you might as well talk to a robot. Poor value on prepaid and coverage is probably the worst of all companies. I genuinely hope it goes down and it probably will

kevin

kevinSydney, NSW

Simply designed to rip you off

FACT 1: I paid for a My Credit Top Up and the store at Campbelltown Mall instead loaded on Pay As You Go and it was all gone in 1 day , despite me having a pre-paid credit of 5 days , it was used on data
No refund No hlep
3 visits to a Vodafone shop in the past year to prove my identity and re set my pin to exactly the same number and told again today that customer resolutions cannot help me as they cannot identify me .

This has happened to several friends and family and we are now certain it is simply a way for Vodafone to RIP OFF the vulnerable!

Included Data per Month2 GB
Store Locationcampbelltown Mall
Sangam

SangamMelbourne

Nerver again its NO NO No

I give ring more then 15 time to fix my problem and each and every vodaphone costumer says it will be fix in 24 hrs to 72 hrs but it never happen i am enough with voda phones tata bye bye voda phone me and my all 14 family and relatives are going to change plane today
And no never with you again voda

Plan Cost per MonthA$72.00
Included Data per Month42 GB
Store LocationRockingham

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Physical Shops

Worst customer service ever!

Took more than 2 weeks to port a number. Customer service is a joke, never follow up, can’t resolve problem. Communication is terrible.
The worst service provider I have ever experience!

Tony

TonyDarling Downs, QLD

Prepaid voucher

I bought a prepaid voucher. Activated it, I tried to access the internet, couldn't. When I did, I found it was all gone. I texted Vodafone. I got a poor response. They said my security code wasn't the same. I texted them the next day. They fixed me up with a new security code. And arranged for a new voucher.

Included Data per Month4 GB
Store LocationGrand Central Toowoomba City

Two hour wait time???

Been on hold for TWO HOURS WITH NO ANSWER!! It is ridiculous that such a big company has such bad customer service and so long of a wait just to receive a simple bit of help. 'We are prioritising people with..... enquiries' If I've been prioritised I'd hate to be one of those that haven't been. Vodafone doesn't care what your issue is or how stressed it's making you. You're one of the biggest telco companies in the world. DO YOUR JOB. Sick of the sorry of keeping you waiting message and the crappy music.

Store LocationTownsville
Linda C.

Linda C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Auto Recharging 2 days early

I am on an unlimited plan which is automatically recharged every 35 days. For the last 6 months my recharge date on my app is actually 37 not 35 but will auto recharge 2 days before the date given. I have lost all the data i had left every month and have spent hours upon hours trying to get this fixed wuth no resolution. I wonder hiw many others are being ripped off without even realizing it. The recharge date should match the actual date of recharge and not to be done 2 days earlier.

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Included Data per Month45 GB

Don’t ever go with Vodafone.

You barely get any coverage, I’m so sick of it and I can’t wait to change to Telstra. They stuff you around and are never any help. Definitely don’t recommend

Included Data per Month8 GB
Varinder Singh Gosal

Varinder Singh GosalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vodafone service is good , I have 5 years experience with Vodafone. I’m very happy with the customer support, they are very helpful. I recommend Vodafone for best experience. Thank You

Katie A

Katie AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice customer service and good products

Customer service are always helpful and friendly with any issues. Coverage in rural areas isnt amazing but its good otherwise. Prepaid recharges are decent value and plans are also pretty good.

Included Data per Month10 GB
Leopard

LeopardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love Vodafone

I can't understand the bad reviews here. Vodafone are great! Vodafone are really good and helpful and have given free minutes during Covid 19. They have always been helpful and obliging :-) I have never had drop outs or problems.

Plan Cost per MonthA$5.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Store LocationMELBOURNE

Avoid!

Next to no service for six months. Technical support processes created a loop of me chasing them and then them chasing me - completely incapable of making any progress. Made unnecessarily difficult to get a refund on the pay-as-you-go service I was using. Kept trying to blame the phone, but service has been fine since I changed to Telstra.

Akhmed

AkhmedSydney, NSW

Nastiest company ever. "nbn" works like dog crap.

I would rather crap in my hands and clap than endure another day of their crappy internet that cuts out twice every hour. If I'm paying for THE top plan, I expect it to work without dropping out every 2 seconds. And when it does work, it's a quarter of the promised speed. Sort your crap out you incompetent imbeciles. I'm pretty sure all the people working at vodafone all have too many chromosomes. Avoid vodafone at all costs

Plan Cost per MonthA$75.00
Included Data per Month1,000 GB
Aspect V.

Aspect V.Sydney, NSW

I cant recharge my credit. They will let me buy data add ons but I cant make calls. After 20 mins on hold they hang up.

Poor service but it used to be cheap. Cant even recharge for days now. No calls or SMS at all. They will only sell data. Pre paid plans cannot be recharged currently

Included Data per Month12 GB
Store LocationWaverley, NSW
YCC

YCCCanberra

Cannot activate, cannot refund, was told it was a forfeit

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Vodafone refuse to disconnect my number.

So far ,I've asked customer service 3 separate times to disconnect my voda prepaid number and still they refuse to do so because their customer service people use my number..there's a JAMAL sharing ownership of my number..I've had lots of calls from businesses asking for Jamal. Every time i get a new voda number this happens...

Included Data per Month10 GB

The worst network ever!!!

I just switched to Vodafone coz they had really good deals and they are cheaper than other networks. But seriously their network coverage is so bad. I m in Melbourne and they don’t have good network in major suburban areas...like Footscray, sunshine, even Docklands. If you go further down towards the western suburbs, it gets even worse. I am definitely switching my network providers. Never going to back to Vodafone again, everrr!!

MultiMan T.

MultiMan T.Perth, WA

They attempted in charging me some bills which were paid 4 months ago and it's nor a satisfying company to deal with.

Legal scammers they have attempted in trying to charge some bills which were paid 4 months ago and it's a horrible company with the worst receptions.kind regards author & SM Influencer

Plan Cost per MonthA$120.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Store LocationThornlie
Zan

ZanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Vodafone uses Aus Post Records to verify addresses...Aus post records can by wrong!!

Included Data per Month2 GB
Store LocationSIm bought from store in hornsby
cheaf

cheaf

Good first time option

Arriving from another country, the first thing you would look for is a reliable mobile network. Good thing they are the first you see in the exit of the arrivals, and yeah they will register you and all so no hassle. I just find that they are some areas where signal is limited. But overall great job!