Vodafone

Vodafone (page 3 of 7)

Katie A

Katie AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice customer service and good products

Customer service are always helpful and friendly with any issues. Coverage in rural areas isnt amazing but its good otherwise. Prepaid recharges are decent value and plans are also pretty good.

Leopard

LeopardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love Vodafone

I can't understand the bad reviews here. Vodafone are great! Vodafone are really good and helpful and have given free minutes during Covid 19. They have always been helpful and obliging :-) I have never had drop outs or problems.

Avoid!

Next to no service for six months. Technical support processes created a loop of me chasing them and then them chasing me - completely incapable of making any progress. Made unnecessarily difficult to get a refund on the pay-as-you-go service I was using. Kept trying to blame the phone, but service has been fine since I changed to Telstra.

Akhmed

AkhmedSydney, NSW

Nastiest company ever. "nbn" works like dog crap.

I would rather crap in my hands and clap than endure another day of their crappy internet that cuts out twice every hour. If I'm paying for THE top plan, I expect it to work without dropping out every 2 seconds. And when it does work, it's a quarter of the promised speed. Sort your crap out you incompetent imbeciles. I'm pretty sure all the people working at vodafone all have too many chromosomes. Avoid vodafone at all costs

Aspect V.

Aspect V.Sydney, NSW

I cant recharge my credit. They will let me buy data add ons but I cant make calls. After 20 mins on hold they hang up.

Poor service but it used to be cheap. Cant even recharge for days now. No calls or SMS at all. They will only sell data. Pre paid plans cannot be recharged currently

YCC

YCCCanberra

Cannot activate, cannot refund, was told it was a forfeit

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Vodafone refuse to disconnect my number.

So far ,I've asked customer service 3 separate times to disconnect my voda prepaid number and still they refuse to do so because their customer service people use my number..there's a JAMAL sharing ownership of my number..I've had lots of calls from businesses asking for Jamal. Every time i get a new voda number this happens...

The worst network ever!!!

I just switched to Vodafone coz they had really good deals and they are cheaper than other networks. But seriously their network coverage is so bad. I m in Melbourne and they don’t have good network in major suburban areas...like Footscray, sunshine, even Docklands. If you go further down towards the western suburbs, it gets even worse. I am definitely switching my network providers. Never going to back to Vodafone again, everrr!!

MultiMan T.

MultiMan T.Perth, WA

They attempted in charging me some bills which were paid 4 months ago and it's nor a satisfying company to deal with.

Legal scammers they have attempted in trying to charge some bills which were paid 4 months ago and it's a horrible company with the worst receptions.kind regards author & SM Influencer

Zan

ZanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Vodafone uses Aus Post Records to verify addresses...Aus post records can by wrong!!

cheaf

cheaf

Good first time option

Arriving from another country, the first thing you would look for is a reliable mobile network. Good thing they are the first you see in the exit of the arrivals, and yeah they will register you and all so no hassle. I just find that they are some areas where signal is limited. But overall great job!

Stacey

StaceyPerth, WA

Best pre-paid phone service

I definitely recommend Vodafone to everyone as I have been with them for 20 years and never had a problem in fact they have only became cheaper over time.
Some of the pre-paid plans are. . .
$10 weekly credit gives you 7 days unlimited calls and text plus 4gig data or
$30 monthly gives you 28 days unlimited calls and text plus 10gig data or for only
$60 you can get 90 days unlimited calls and text plus 4 gig data good for young children and the elderly

k allison

k allisonNorthern Region, NSW

prepaid internet robbery

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Keep well away from Vodafone

Adam L.

Adam L.

Vodafone review by adam leeming

hi all I hear stories about Telstra and optus with their poor overseas service and long waiting times, I have been with Vodafone for a few years and yes they have an overseas call centre in india however their service is excellent,no waiting period and they guided me a few times with trouble shooting with my pocket wi fi when I had issues with my internet.....

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Always call me at DINNER TIME

Since being back with voda, I've told them 12 times dont call me at my dinner time, 6pm-8pm, one day later they ring again, at 6:30,pm from India. It's always an Indian Woman who rings and always about some issue raised a week or two ago...this is harassment. It's worse than telemarketers..total rudeness and disrespectful. A culture with zero consideration of others...that's why I won't stay with vo diddly....it's an arrogant cultured business who invade your privacy as if it's their number....

Just Fkn Awful.

Worst Customer Service EVER!

Terrible service, misguided and costed me a prepaid plan which didn't offer the same amount of data as staff claimed. Wasted 1 hour on the phone! never trust voda, you're better off with another provider.

Always loyal

Always loyal

27+ years of loyalty doesn't matter to Vodafone.

They treat you like crap and their customer service and reception is quite poor. It takes forever to speak to someone at which time is is hard to understand and they do not follow up on complaints.

San

SanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vodafone Starter Pack

Vodafone Starter Pack is rubbish, DONOT buy it unless you know how it works. Purchased the pack from Coles, inserted into my phone, tried to activate but couldn't succeed. After long wait while calling call centre, it came to know that the seller "Coles" had to scan both barcodes (which obviously they should know, but they didn't) and top up additional $10 while purchasing in order to activate, which is NOT mentioned anywhere in the product. Just wasted my time and money. Why the government regulatory bodies punish such thugs.