Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 7)

Tina2525

Tina2525SYDNEY

Terrible reception

Have been with them for over 20 years. Very foolishly. Reception was always bad, and continues to be poor. A few years ago with a dual SIM phone I added an ALDI Sim and couldn't be happier. Should've ported my number in the first place but I was unsure whether the Aldi SIM would be any better. I was on a very expensive prepaid with Vodafone and it wasn't until I made contact that they offered a better plan but still expensive when compared with ALDI. Furthermore, Aldi gives upgrades automatically, no need to ask. Must admit I am a bit lazy but will port my number to another carrier to get rid of Vodafone after all. I stuck with them hoping they would improve but alas it hasn't happened nor is it every likely to.

There is no phone company more useless, and that's saying something

Don't assume their website is accurate. They will take your money, and only after they have your cash will they inform you of the truth. Refunds are a huge pain.

Yazan S.

Yazan S.

WORST COMPANY IN AUSTRALIA

Okay so where should i start from ?
I order a sim from the website 4 weeks and it never arrived...4 times calling the support and no care then at the end they said go to the sotre
After going to the store no help and eventually they give me the sim ....i get back and the sim doesn't work...DO NOT GO TO VODAFONE or you will have lots of anxiety and stress...absolutely bad company

Truereview

TruereviewSydney, NSW

Extremely bad customer service

lloyd

lloyd

Hopeless service

Purchased 2 samsung phones to get unblocked. Was firstly told that it was a free service to get unblocked. Then told that it will now cost $50 per phone to get unblocked. Very upset about that. Then i am trying to unblock the phone as per instructions and it does not work. Then i have to fill out form and wait up to 48 hours for some clown to call me back. If i ran my business like this i would not have a business. For some reason it is quite ok for them to run their business like that. Stay away

Lucky

LuckyPerth, WA

Bad customer support

Contact Vodaphone this morning to transfer my phone number to Amaysim, I spoke to a rude customer support person with strong Indian accent , bad customer service experience. Leaving Vodaphone for good.

milawithmobe

milawithmobeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service that I had in my life. Pushy sellers are good at locking you up in a contract and rip off.

Network coverage is okay.I didnt
experience frequent dropouts.But the price is expensive while there are many better options in different service providers.
Download speed is okay. Sometimes can be slow. Overall okay.

Kim W.

Kim W.South East Queensland, QLD

Basic incompetence

Thea

TheaPerth, WA

They looked me out of account

Vodafone locked my out of my account so I couldn't check my account details or make payments. They did not inform me there was any problem and when I rang a week later they wouldn't help me and told me I had to go into a Vodafone stall to sort it out. It is inconvenient for me to try and get to a store but they refused to help over the phone. I can see this also happened to the person below. They tried to tell me over the phone it was some kind of protection for my safety and that they had informed me, but I never received any message from Vodafone!

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Call centre was rude and then hung up on me

I called Vodafone regarding their online promo and was spoke to extremely rudely by Silva. He kept on insisting that I was referring to an expired Black Friday deal and condescendingly asked me to "direct" me to the deal which I was referring to online. Where it stated in a big red banner on top of plans "ONLINE OFFER" - when I tried to explain it to him he just spoke over me and hung up on me. Rude!

xz101

xz101Sydney, NSW

Good telecom

By far the best telecom in Australia. I experience the highest speeds with Vodafone (up to 500mbps) where as with other providers I get max 50mbps. They have no hidden fees like Telstra and Optus and have the cheapest plans, unmetered data and the cheapest roaming in Australia.
I highly recommend.

Caedmon

Caedmon

A waste of money

I bought a prepay SIM card at the end of September for use in New Zealand. When i got there it wouldn't work. I was told on the Vodaphone customer service chat line that Optus had stopped me from switching SIM cards, which didn't sound right, as I own my mobile phone. When I got back to Australia Optus told me that they hadn't blocked the change. I complained to Vodaphone about this, but they didn't refund the money.

Steven

StevenHobart, TAS

Now with offshore call centre for extra frustration

Had been with Vodafone for ~10 years and never had an issue with service from the Australian-based call centre. Be aware the call centre is now offshore. I had an absolutely appalling experience with a "Mamood" from (I assume) an Indian call centre. Rude, aggressive and entirely unhelpful. If customer service is important to you, beware.

olivera

oliveramelbourne

reception very hard on some sspots

been on prepaid and reception somedays in some spots dont have enough coverage only issue there is call overseas is hard to understand but in general vodafone has some pretty good plans and included data as well

Unreasonably expensive

I found the same plan for less than one third of the Vodafone!!!
Really unhelpful store staff, just think about selling not helping.
Happy that leave my previous plan after three years.

Victum

VictumAustralian Capital Territory

No stars at all: this company is full of scammers & fraudsters

Bob Geeves

Bob GeevesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

tried to work out a data plan with Vodafone

spent 45 minutes on the phone after phoning 3 times to 3 different operators to try and buy a data plan how simple is that the last one hung up on me because he didnt know what to do, they are useless, also couldn't explain how $29.00 had shrunk to $6.00 in one month after making 4 TXT messages they must have had gold wings

barry b.

barry b.

watiting for txt

ive tried to change password for 2 days n they say will send txt well no txt so i guss they realy dont care about there customers so bye bye to bad service vodafone is just crap

Steph B

Steph BMelbourne

Stay away!! Deserves zero stars

Bad signal slow internet.. but the worst thing? I accidentally purchased the wrong data pack becauae the app glitched and they wouldn't even refund me even though I didn't use even 0.01mb of it! How cheap can you be?!!! Do you even care about your customers?? Clearly not!

Andrew C

Andrew CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very misleading

If I could leave a zero rating I would. I had a prepaid sim with Vodafone and transferred it into my wife's name. It took us over 6hrs to get this done. We wanted to port the number to another provider, after 2 weeks of trying we were told by staff at a store the number was still in my name and that they would never change it no matter what we did. I would never use this company again.