Vodafone

1.5

Caedmon

Caedmon

A waste of money

I bought a prepay SIM card at the end of September for use in New Zealand. When i got there it wouldn't work. I was told on the Vodaphone customer service chat line that Optus had stopped me from switching SIM cards, which didn't sound right, as I own my mobile phone. When I got back to Australia Optus told me that they hadn't blocked the change. I complained to Vodaphone about this, but they didn't refund the money.

Steven

StevenHobart, TAS

Now with offshore call centre for extra frustration

Had been with Vodafone for ~10 years and never had an issue with service from the Australian-based call centre. Be aware the call centre is now offshore. I had an absolutely appalling experience with a "Mamood" from (I assume) an Indian call centre. Rude, aggressive and entirely unhelpful. If customer service is important to you, beware.

olivera

oliveramelbourne

reception very hard on some sspots

been on prepaid and reception somedays in some spots dont have enough coverage only issue there is call overseas is hard to understand but in general vodafone has some pretty good plans and included data as well

Unreasonably expensive

I found the same plan for less than one third of the Vodafone!!!
Really unhelpful store staff, just think about selling not helping.
Happy that leave my previous plan after three years.

Victum

VictumAustralian Capital Territory

No stars at all: this company is full of scammers & fraudsters

Bob Geeves

Bob GeevesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

tried to work out a data plan with Vodafone

spent 45 minutes on the phone after phoning 3 times to 3 different operators to try and buy a data plan how simple is that the last one hung up on me because he didnt know what to do, they are useless, also couldn't explain how $29.00 had shrunk to $6.00 in one month after making 4 TXT messages they must have had gold wings

barry b.

barry b.

watiting for txt

ive tried to change password for 2 days n they say will send txt well no txt so i guss they realy dont care about there customers so bye bye to bad service vodafone is just crap

Steph B

Steph BMelbourne

Stay away!! Deserves zero stars

Bad signal slow internet.. but the worst thing? I accidentally purchased the wrong data pack becauae the app glitched and they wouldn't even refund me even though I didn't use even 0.01mb of it! How cheap can you be?!!! Do you even care about your customers?? Clearly not!

Andrew C

Andrew CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very misleading

If I could leave a zero rating I would. I had a prepaid sim with Vodafone and transferred it into my wife's name. It took us over 6hrs to get this done. We wanted to port the number to another provider, after 2 weeks of trying we were told by staff at a store the number was still in my name and that they would never change it no matter what we did. I would never use this company again.

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever experienced-

Purchased a phone on 23/9 - 12/10 the phone stops charging - Vodafone claims not their problem. My 14 year old saved up to buy this phone and his money is gone

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

$2 Dollar Starter Pack are not even working as described.

Kita

KitaSydney, NSW

Not as happy as I thought Id be

Is not the best service! I get little to no service in my house and customer service team sound like they read everything off a manual!
They continually tell me for 4yrs that they are fixing or putting up a tower in my area and my service will improve. The service has never improved. We are looking around for another service as its pointless paying for something that I never get to use!

John

JohnSydney

Porting my number virtually impossible.

I tried to have my number ported from another provider. It's been 3 days and still not processed. Avoid this telco as they have unqualified customer service and technical support.

Ripping off data

Vodafone consistently rip off my pocket wifi data. One day, the modem was off and it showed record as 5gb used. Many other days GB amount could be 3-4 times ripped off compare to possibility

The coverage is getting worse

Vodafone was okay but the network is getting worse. I can not even get a 4G network consistently. After this sim plan contract finish will definitely move to other service provider

Customer Service Reps who clearly hate their jobs

DJT

DJT

From start to finish the worst mobile experience I have had

The staff member I dealt with when purchasing a SIM in store was pushy and aggressively attempted to sell me a more expensive plan despite my making clear that I did not need or want one.

The coverage and service was inconsistent and temperamental. Data speed was not good.

When I decided to transfer my number to another provider, they took longer than their customer service team advised to finally disconnect my number leaving me temporarily without mobile service.

Do not use this provider.

Michael_Jones

Michael_Jones

False misleading advertising of overseas call charges

Fire4FX

Fire4FXSydney, Australia

Porting out issues because of new security policy!

FWood3124

FWood3124Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vodafone cancelling my plan - disaster