Vodafone

Vodafone (page 5 of 7)

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever experienced-

Purchased a phone on 23/9 - 12/10 the phone stops charging - Vodafone claims not their problem. My 14 year old saved up to buy this phone and his money is gone

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

$2 Dollar Starter Pack are not even working as described.

Kita

KitaSydney, NSW

Not as happy as I thought Id be

Is not the best service! I get little to no service in my house and customer service team sound like they read everything off a manual!
They continually tell me for 4yrs that they are fixing or putting up a tower in my area and my service will improve. The service has never improved. We are looking around for another service as its pointless paying for something that I never get to use!

John

JohnSydney

Porting my number virtually impossible.

I tried to have my number ported from another provider. It's been 3 days and still not processed. Avoid this telco as they have unqualified customer service and technical support.

Ripping off data

Vodafone consistently rip off my pocket wifi data. One day, the modem was off and it showed record as 5gb used. Many other days GB amount could be 3-4 times ripped off compare to possibility

The coverage is getting worse

Vodafone was okay but the network is getting worse. I can not even get a 4G network consistently. After this sim plan contract finish will definitely move to other service provider

Customer Service Reps who clearly hate their jobs

DJT

DJT

From start to finish the worst mobile experience I have had

The staff member I dealt with when purchasing a SIM in store was pushy and aggressively attempted to sell me a more expensive plan despite my making clear that I did not need or want one.

The coverage and service was inconsistent and temperamental. Data speed was not good.

When I decided to transfer my number to another provider, they took longer than their customer service team advised to finally disconnect my number leaving me temporarily without mobile service.

Do not use this provider.

Michael_Jones

Michael_Jones

False misleading advertising of overseas call charges

Fire4FX

Fire4FXSydney, Australia

Porting out issues because of new security policy!

FWood3124

FWood3124Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vodafone cancelling my plan - disaster

WiFi Hotspot: Fine for traveling, but ration your data

George K.

George K.South East Queensland, QLD

All good.

Been with Vodafone for ten months now and never had a problem. Fast downloads. Good reception and clear calls. So all good. Would not hesitate to recommend them. Cheers and thanks.

Ripped off

Rajeev C.

Rajeev C.Sydney, NSW

Worst network quality

No network coverage for a simple phone talk, cant explain about the internet.
When talked to a customer care, lures giving discount every time and says about upgrading the network very soon but nothing happens and still the quality is very poor.

Can't trust Vodafone!!! Bad Customer Service

Vodafone offered next day delivery for orders approved by 4pm. So I bought a starter pack on 31st July 10.47am, and till now I still have not recevied the item. I spent more than 1 hour chatting with their customer care team, and not at all helpful. Very disappointed.

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Worst customer Service in the world!

Poor customer service, asked for a refund. Vodafone was unable ID card used. Requested I provide number to all my cards to find the right card used. Worst ever company

Pen606

Pen606Sydney, NSW

Changes to My Vodafone

Vodafone HAD the clearest and easiest to use website, My Vodafone. It was the reason I changed to Vodafone. Last week it was changed. It is now not possible to access My Vodafone on a computer. The only simple thing to find is data usage, everything else is arduous and barely worth the angst. I will give them a month to correct this. Meanwhile my research has started for another Telco.

calliope_7Sydney, NSW

Customer service surprisingly helpful

I recently needed to get a new sim and port a number. I called and found what was obviously a foreign call centre and, having experience with Telstra's foreign call centre I was expecting long delays and poor service, but I was pleasantly surprised. everything went as I expected, without waiting too long, and when I had difficulty removing the sim I got put through quickly to a tech guy who walked me through it. I'm still a little stunned that I didn't get a bad experience because frankly 'bad' seems to be the corporate standard these days. So yeah, nice one Vodaphone.

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use this company

I was not aware but apparently if you have SIM only plan with my own phone you have to stay with them whole year. I never had any issue SIM only with other company but Vodafone wants to pay $122 exit fee which I believe not fair if I don't have monthly plan and only prepaid. The saleperson didn't mention if I have SIM card with Vodafone I locked myself for one year which I believe not right and to pay an exit fee really strange. And a question why I have to pay this fee while other companies don't charge? I should read the reviews here first before to use their service.