Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 19)

Mark G

Mark GSydney, NSW

The most horrific service I have ever encountered. Also experienced dishonesty.

Nitin K.

Nitin K.Sydney, NSW

Poor service! Fraudulent account details!

Have requested on multiple occasions for my billing and tax invoice details to be corrected as their sales staff incorrectly set up the account. 3 months on and Vodafone claim they are unable to issue me with the correct account details on my tax invoice as apparently their system is unable to process this. So, for the last 3 months I am being invoiced with the incorrect details. Is this not fraudulent? Would think so.

Teesha M

Teesha MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Left an enquiry mark on my credit file

I applied for a $40 per month plan but didn't get approved which i was ok with but I'm not ok with the mark of the enquiry they left on my credit file when they did a credit check. Pathetic considering I've been on multiple Telstra & Optus phone plans over $100 per month & never defaulted on them. Back to Telstra it is!

Get Clean A.

Get Clean A.Dickson 2602, ACT

Call drops and no network in Gungahlin ACT

Vodafone has the worst mobile in Canberra ACT specifically in city and Gungahlin areas. No network and call connections not working at all.

roger s.

roger s.

Poor sevice

I ordered a new mobile on the 12/12/20
Told delivery would be the 15th then the 21st then the 29th, tried to discuss the matter explained to service person then got cut off this scenario repeating it self
Four times in 30 minutes, then promised
A resolution. Still waiting.

Clint

ClintPerth

Disinterested to help customers

Went to Vodafone in Booragoon at 10AM today (16th December,2020) to ask regarding about trading in my previous phone. He was so disinterested in giving us any actual help and instead kept insisting that we could earn more if we sell the phone privately. I am aware of that but I would have still wanted to go through with the process but he seems annoyed I was there. I left extremely disappointed and does not even ask if I still want to go through with it. F*ck you to that person. You ruined my day and wasted my time.

Nurse Ian

Nurse IanMelb

Terrible customer service.

Appalling and useless customer service. Absolutely zero effort, will or interest in resolving customer issues. Will never use Vodafone again.

Absolute con artists

They just keep capping on the call in India. I am horrified with the service they provide. Just lies lies lies that my problem will be solved.

Esther w

Esther wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

I actually love Vodafone... ok so I don’t always get reception if I’m underground or in a huge multi story building but I love the quick online customer service... every single interaction iv had with Vodafone staff is amazing and they are so helpful... iv been Vodafone for about 15 years and never had a problem they couldn’t solve and always so friendly...I have recently changed to a plan with lots of data for a very cheep rate...
iv even been given little gifts and tokens for being a longtime customer.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service provider and nearly impossible to contact to solve a problem.

I cancel my monthly plan and got this email bill for three months. It's web site said this amount should be refund automatically but failed somehow. I rang 1300 for refund. I was waiting 30 min and gave up. I rang again after receiving the bill again. The operator in India told me refund will be made soon. Nothing happened. One month later I rang again with new same bill. After long conversation with the operator in India I got a service no. for refund processing. Nothing happened. This month I got again the same bill. I rang again and had long waiting and conversation. I wish this is my last call for refund. If nothing happens I go to www.consumer.vic.gov.au. I am sick of chasing $36.99 for 3 months.

sick of scammers

sick of scammersAustralian Capital Territory

Can't get a straight answer!!!

Farrukh

Farrukh

Not fulfilling commitments

I called three days back to change my billing cycle from 7th of every month to 5th, they confirmed me while on the call that it has been changed and I now my account shows that I will receive my bill on 87th Dec, such an unprofessional attitude they have

Eggeh T.

Eggeh T.Sydney, NSW

horrible servce when it comes to deliveries

my iphone 12 mini was delievred to my house, and left in the hot sun for hours. No signature was requested.
Just simply dumped on my door step in the hot sun.Further more there was no bubble wrap to protect the phone from the rough handling it received during transit. Im sure my phone was damaged in some way or another. Really unhappy with aust post

Jess

JessPerth

I have given them so many opportunities to improve their service

Extremely frustrating. Poor coverage. Poor customer service. The network coverage was very poor, even in the city. In country towns I would get no service at all which would have been ok however I had no service yet they charged me more that month. I’ve called 6 times and also been into two Vodafone stores. I feel sorry for all the staff because the systems they use obviously let them down because no one could help me or id be on hold to the wrong department for 30mins plus.

lltotessunshine coast

Minus 1 billon Stars - I’d rather eat razor blades

Julie Janssen

Julie JanssenSydney, NSW

Worst con artist, deceit and lies you can imagine

The worst form of deceit and lies ever. Even escalating the problem does not help. They seem to think they are exempt from the law. I spent hours on the phone where they make empty promises for delivering phones, adding wrong amounts to bill, wrong delivery address ( very questionable)l, etc. This is biggest scam group and the operators are trained to lie and mislead the customers and they are extremely skilled in it. Even the managers pretend to be helping when all they are doing is taking the lies a notch further. We are utterly disgraced and deeply disappointed in this terrible company. Media should investigate what is going on. Still waiting for a phone more than a month later and another A few weeks late.

Disappointed

Disappointed

TERRIBLE COVERAGE

I transferred my business account from Telstra to Vodafone. Calls drop out and in some cases every second word cannot be heard. Was promised exactly the same coverage as Telstra, told no contracts. Guess what, coverage is substandard and not like Telstra and I have been charged over $1500 to move back to Telstra. I have lost business because of Vodafone. Save yourself the heartache!

BNg

BNgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking slow 4G

I just checked my Vodaphone 4G using Internet speed test with Server at Sydney -- and I was totally shock of the result: 0.12Mbps download and 1.4Mbps upload.
Is that the speed of a 4G network that they provide for their client? Shocking.

charged me for porting number !!!

after 20 months with red plan(sim + device) and paying A$82 per month, I have decided instead of paying $45 for the plan, change provider (catch connect) and paying 150 per year for the sim. the last bill was included : SERVICE NUMBER PORTABILITY = $8 which is ridiculous. in other words they punish you if you wanna leave them. HAHAHAHAAA

Thi T.

Thi T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad Online Support Team

I wanted a 12pro max, I tried to order my phone twice and they get it wrong at the first time ( wrong product, wrong address), then I tried to order again, after everything done I didn’t get any receipt. I gotta wait for a week to get reply from Facebook support team then they said: You didn’t order anything, I see there’s an 12 pro iphone (the wrong one) but its been cancelled. The worst service ever!