Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 36)

Gary T
Gary TBrisbane, Queensland

Unapologetic about costing customers millions

Vodafone system was down for over 7 hours across Australia (9 April2021) costng customers millions of dollars in lost revenue. They are completely unapologetic for the incident and made light of the outage as though it was a minor incident. As a long term customer of Vodafone I was left disgusted by their attitude and couldn't care attitude as to when the system would be restored. I would encourage all Vodafone customers to show them the middle finger and leave them for their competitors. F...k Vodafone. Extremely poor customer service.

Hayden P.
Hayden P.Perth, WA

the worst possible

This company is simply horrible to deal with and should be banned from Australia. Their actions are fraudulent. DONT waste your money go optus or telstra. Coverage and speeds are rubbish so is vodafones customer service.

Georgios
GeorgiosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst Telco company in Australia, constant drop outs, no consistency

Constant phone call drop outs especially in the eastern suburbs & 4g drop outs, was with this company many years ago and still nothing has actually changed, I think it's time to get out!

Angus S.
Angus S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Sadly the service is bad and customer care not even available

We switched from Optus to Vodaphone as Optus was not providing great service anymore, yet have found it was still a lot better than Vodafone. Vodafone's coverage unfortunatly is pretty bad once you get out of the suburbs in the central coast, and even right in the suburbs my customers complain the phone is dropping out. We also have home internet with them and that suffers the same, constantly drops out and hangs and has done this since we got it. When I go to call them on their suggested numbers, both say "call failed", and their online support times out and says to call their numbers that don't work. That is pretty poor.

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used to be great. Not anymore

I've been a Vodafone customer for over 15 years. Used to have fantastic customer service but now it's very bad.
Phone calls break up/drop out often.
Data is good then drops off. I would call and complain, data would be good again then pan off. Constant battle.
I have now changed to Telstra

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Alex
AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not buy Vodafone Prepaid, they will not Activate! SCAM!

I bought a $50 Vodafone SIM, it had no Expiry date listed anywhere, yet when I tried to Activate it, it said "Expired SIM". When I rang them, the INDIANS on the Customer Service line didn't want to help at all. SCAM!

Andie
AndieNorth Queensland, QLD

security is terrible

i was part of the vodaphone security leak. had my identity stolen and everything taken away from me. would never recommend this company to anyone. they need better protection for the consumers.

Martin A.
Martin A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst network most expensive

Lost money because their network was not functioning in the melbourne city. They frequently get network outages at whim. They dont care about their customers. I changed my mobile device but still same result. I decided to change to Dodo and i m happy with their prices and network.

vishal d.
vishal d.South East Queensland, QLD

worst network of australia

Greg
GregSouthern and Hills, SA

Conned

Wife called into Vodafone at Victor Harbor several days ago because Google and Yahoo Mail wouldn't work on her 1.5 year old phone. The Guy in the shop didn't check the phone and told her that the phone was too old to run the apps and sold her a new phone and extended plan.
It too me less than five minutes to fix.
I cancelled the order.
What is really going on here. Are they totally incompetent or extremely dishonest. Either way you wouldn't deal with them.

RobSSouthwest, VIC

Plan Change - Pure Frustration

Want frustration .... try changing your phone plan. 2 hours on the phone, 1 hour on the internet, 5 service providers ... each of which asked me to verify my identity, 4 credit checks, all for nothing and no result /:()&&&(;:/-

RobS

... and in addition they severed my existing operational internet connection .... leaving me with no connection and no service ..... thus removing the existing credit that l had on that account

RobS

If someone wanted to provide a worse service experience l don’t think they could exceed the example set by Vodafone

Fair Square
Fair SquareSydney, NSW

Unreliable service

Purchased an iPhone 12 from Vodafone in a city in January 2021. The phone stopped working in March 2021 and Vodafone has been contacted several times but no reliable response has been received so far.

Snifer
SniferVIC, 3059

Selling warranty expired items part of 24M plan - Shame on you Vodafone

I am very disappointed and surprised to find out that my 8 years old's daughters watch I bought part of 24M plan only got warranty for 12 months and money greedy Vodafone is asking extra money to fix the issue. This is very unethical as if provider is selling a 24m plan and hardware cost is included in the plan, they should cover it until the plan end.

All users be aware of this as never get any wearable with more than 12 months as you will be in the same situation as me.

I will report this to Telco ombudsman as this is a RIP-OFF.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Taking money without permission.

I added my card details to make recharging quicker. But Vodafone started taking money out automatically. I called them to ask why and the guy in India? said I had done it myself. Which I hadn't. Then he rudely suggested that I should "try" listening to him. As if I hadn't been ?!?
I have had little trouble with Vodafone in the past. Unless I travelled interstate, then service was different.
Just be careful adding a card to make things faster. They will take your money without asking.
Kind regards. Anthony.

Sarah O.
Sarah O.Sydney, NSW

Worst company. No system at all in place. Wrong misleading information

Worst customer service don’t use Vodafone

They’ll constantly lie to you and get you going around in circles. They have no idea what is going and instore and phone operators have different things happening

Don’t renew your contract