Vodafone

Vodafone (page 3 of 29)

RM K.
RM K.Sydney, NSW

Call centre staff wonderful

I have been with vodafone for well over a decade. The call centre staff have always been wonderful to me when I have a query. I just want to say thank you to them. I am loyal to vodafone because of you.

unsatisfied
unsatisfied

Poor service, don't stick to their own policies

ReviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible mobile data

Had been with Telstra for a year and had had no problems switched to Vodafone and have had so many problems. The first problem was trying to transfer my number it didn't work. This was kind of the other providers problem but still. The coverage has been terrible compared to Telstra I'm in the middle of a town and there 1 bar. There was also a network outage for a few days. Not very happy with them will be switching back to Telstra.

Otto
OttoSydney

Terrible choice for business

We switched our business from another provider to Vodafone. Vodafone offered a very attractive deal that would save us significant amount of money. Within the first week of having moved the business our team on the road started experiencing calls dropping off, a lot of places in Sydney metro where the coverage was poor or nil.
The network is insufficient even for Sydney Metro. We assumed coverage was going to be really good in metropolitan areas but that is not the case.
Our team relies on mobile phones and Data SIM cards on tablets to be able to operate. Vodafone proved to be a terrible choice for our business.

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Trying to pay off a phone from a plan

We've been with Voda for over 10 years (apart for a few times where we had to resolve an issue through the ombudsman - which we've won each time) they've been ok - up until now
After 3 calls trying to pay off a phone, we just went around in circles and then palmed off to an automated service each time which didn't work and had to ring back - They eventually sent a link to pay off the phone - IT WAS A LINK TO UPGRADE A PHONE!!!! so we still cannot pay off a phone on a plan
We give up and will be moving our 3 phones to another provider, and going to the ombudsman again if needed....

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Pat Heff
Pat HeffSydney, NSW

Pathetic Customer Service

Called Vodafone customer service department and was on hold for 2 hours. Finally I spoke to someone who advised I had to speak with another department, and then just hung up !!! I sent over 4 hours trying to get the Prepaid Customer Service Manager, Steven, to no avail. They simply don't care.

Iain
IainSydney Surrounds, NSW

No Refund for lost Easter Show Tix

Headed to the Easter Show on Friday with two excited kids. There was a Vodaphone outage so I couldn't retrieve ticket on my phone. No Easter Show. Very upset kids. Vodaphone offered me a $10 credit for their incompetence. Disgraceful.

Gary T
Gary TBrisbane, Queensland

Unapologetic about costing customers millions

Vodafone system was down for over 7 hours across Australia (9 April2021) costng customers millions of dollars in lost revenue. They are completely unapologetic for the incident and made light of the outage as though it was a minor incident. As a long term customer of Vodafone I was left disgusted by their attitude and couldn't care attitude as to when the system would be restored. I would encourage all Vodafone customers to show them the middle finger and leave them for their competitors. F...k Vodafone. Extremely poor customer service.

Hayden P.
Hayden P.Perth, WA

the worst possible

This company is simply horrible to deal with and should be banned from Australia. Their actions are fraudulent. DONT waste your money go optus or telstra. Coverage and speeds are rubbish so is vodafones customer service.

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used to be great. Not anymore

I've been a Vodafone customer for over 15 years. Used to have fantastic customer service but now it's very bad.
Phone calls break up/drop out often.
Data is good then drops off. I would call and complain, data would be good again then pan off. Constant battle.
I have now changed to Telstra

Alex
AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not buy Vodafone Prepaid, they will not Activate! SCAM!

I bought a $50 Vodafone SIM, it had no Expiry date listed anywhere, yet when I tried to Activate it, it said "Expired SIM". When I rang them, the INDIANS on the Customer Service line didn't want to help at all. SCAM!

Andie
AndieNorth Queensland, QLD

security is terrible

i was part of the vodaphone security leak. had my identity stolen and everything taken away from me. would never recommend this company to anyone. they need better protection for the consumers.

Martin A.
Martin A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst network most expensive

Lost money because their network was not functioning in the melbourne city. They frequently get network outages at whim. They dont care about their customers. I changed my mobile device but still same result. I decided to change to Dodo and i m happy with their prices and network.

vishal d.
vishal d.South East Queensland, QLD

worst network of australia

Greg
GregSouthern and Hills, SA

Conned

Wife called into Vodafone at Victor Harbor several days ago because Google and Yahoo Mail wouldn't work on her 1.5 year old phone. The Guy in the shop didn't check the phone and told her that the phone was too old to run the apps and sold her a new phone and extended plan.
It too me less than five minutes to fix.
I cancelled the order.
What is really going on here. Are they totally incompetent or extremely dishonest. Either way you wouldn't deal with them.