Vodafone

Dave A.
Dave A.Sydney, NSW

sold me a lemon

absolutely garbage service

The most terrible telecom co in au from my pov. Well, after I emailed almost ten times and called thousands of times just for a cancellation service. Quite simple, quite easy , but a waste of three month. What a great service! I have kept vodafone for almost three years, but literally the most inefficient service support service. If you want to contact someone to deal with ur matters, well, you’ll get the same ‘answer’ from different people. even if the bill is overdue, they still can’t offer you the best solution. Cause they don’t know either.

Nusrat Jahan
Nusrat JahanSydney, NSW

Worst Insurance Vodafone Is Partnered With!!!!!

Justin C
Justin CPerth, WA

Worst signal ever, Perth Western Australia

Worst signal ever, even in CBD of Perth WA. It Sux big time, I’ve been thinking about going to Telstra n this confirms it. I’m not happy n haven’t been for awhile with Vodafone’s reception

Joffa a.
Joffa a.South East Queensland, QLD

Just as bad as telstra

Don't understand why I'm getting messages 2 days late and some aren't even getting through. If this is not sorted I'll be going else where

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Donottrustthisbank
Donottrustthisbank

They alter your call records

Definitely 0.They issue bills with incorrect call/sms history. Keep track and see for yourself. Stay away, although the other providers probably aren't much better.

Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Mobile coverage far worse than Telstra

Planning on switching my mobile phone service back to Telstra as the mobile coverage is pretty poor. Lots of areas with no coverage. SOS only.
The broadband though is very fast

Aiden H.
Aiden H.Sydney, NSW

Patchy service at times, but good customer service makes all the difference

Sal
SalBrisbane

Absolutely useless call centre. Can't actually make any changes to account without going into the building

Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish reception

Never have I had a carrier so useless when it comes to reception. I am in the middle of Canberra and the service is 3rd world. I signed up to Kogan not seeing they use vodafone for their provider which was my bad but I've lasted 23 days into a 90 day contract. NEVER EVER again.

I would give it 0 stars if it were an option

They overcharge for mobile plans. They gave me a mobile plans on higher than market price and they added loyalty discount on top of it to make it the same price as the market price. The only problem is that they expected me to pay the overcharged market price (excluding the loyalty discount) when I approached them to buy off my device. It would have been much cheaper if I would have purchased my phone from JB Hi-Fi or any other retailers for full price or even on a monthly plan. Never getting a phone from Vodafone again.

Fabius
FabiusSydney, NSW

After sales assistance? Not received

Mark G
Mark GSydney, NSW

The most horrific service I have ever encountered. Also experienced dishonesty.

Nitin K.
Nitin K.Sydney, NSW

Poor service! Fraudulent account details!

Have requested on multiple occasions for my billing and tax invoice details to be corrected as their sales staff incorrectly set up the account. 3 months on and Vodafone claim they are unable to issue me with the correct account details on my tax invoice as apparently their system is unable to process this. So, for the last 3 months I am being invoiced with the incorrect details. Is this not fraudulent? Would think so.

Suella
SuellaPerth, WA

VODAFONE phone with hotspot use