Vodafone

Vodafone (page 5 of 29)

Worst network

Worst network for data in Australia. I used Vodafone for mobile phone but when I need data away from my home wifi, I hate Vodafone. When I am on a highway, I am sure I do not get network for calls.

AbbeyP
AbbeyPWheatbelt, WA

RECORD all your phonecalls with them when you have issues!!!!

Joffa a.
Joffa a.South East Queensland, QLD

Just as bad as telstra

Don't understand why I'm getting messages 2 days late and some aren't even getting through. If this is not sorted I'll be going else where

Donottrustthisbank
Donottrustthisbank

They alter your call records

Definitely 0.They issue bills with incorrect call/sms history. Keep track and see for yourself. Stay away, although the other providers probably aren't much better.

They don't want my money

Tried to sign up to a new plan for their bonuses, however offered to just give me a sim and get the phone after a couple months (i.e. so no bonus preorders)

Paying plans the same price for years now.. oh well

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Mobile coverage far worse than Telstra

Planning on switching my mobile phone service back to Telstra as the mobile coverage is pretty poor. Lots of areas with no coverage. SOS only.
The broadband though is very fast

Aiden H.
Aiden H.Sydney, NSW

Patchy service at times, but good customer service makes all the difference

Sal
SalBrisbane

Absolutely useless call centre. Can't actually make any changes to account without going into the building

Joy
JoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service

Worst ever! I was asking why we are already charged when i havent received the phone at all..i havent used it and the bill has already started 11 jan-8/02/2021. He said that it is their policy to charge the customer in advance. What the hell? It wasnt my problem that the handset isn't available.. His excuse there are customer who receive the box but never opened thus the bill already starting. He also advised me my phone is still for delivery but it is part of their terms and conditions that the bill would start.

Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish reception

Never have I had a carrier so useless when it comes to reception. I am in the middle of Canberra and the service is 3rd world. I signed up to Kogan not seeing they use vodafone for their provider which was my bad but I've lasted 23 days into a 90 day contract. NEVER EVER again.

I would give it 0 stars if it were an option

They overcharge for mobile plans. They gave me a mobile plans on higher than market price and they added loyalty discount on top of it to make it the same price as the market price. The only problem is that they expected me to pay the overcharged market price (excluding the loyalty discount) when I approached them to buy off my device. It would have been much cheaper if I would have purchased my phone from JB Hi-Fi or any other retailers for full price or even on a monthly plan. Never getting a phone from Vodafone again.

Fabius
FabiusSydney, NSW

After sales assistance? Not received

Mark G
Mark GSydney, NSW

The most horrific service I have ever encountered. Also experienced dishonesty.

Nitin K.
Nitin K.Sydney, NSW

Poor service! Fraudulent account details!

Have requested on multiple occasions for my billing and tax invoice details to be corrected as their sales staff incorrectly set up the account. 3 months on and Vodafone claim they are unable to issue me with the correct account details on my tax invoice as apparently their system is unable to process this. So, for the last 3 months I am being invoiced with the incorrect details. Is this not fraudulent? Would think so.

Suella
SuellaPerth, WA

VODAFONE phone with hotspot use