Vodafone

Vodafone (page 3 of 13)

STD

STDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever had

Ordered iphone12 only after customer service team confirmed I will get iphone by 26Oct now they changed to 14Dec without informing me the reasons to change, and when I call no proper response on the reasons. It appears to be giving false information before placing order, and play with customer accordingly after order is placed.

This is bad network ever, paying 104$ and the service is totally down

You can see the network Tower and the internet speed, and the customer service is World's worst too.
Always want to claim that its all customers phone's fault, never solved the issues,

Sarakara

SarakaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Won't replace broken phone

Vodafone has failed me big time! Now i am just gathering docs before I file a proper complaint. You have a very poor costumer service both in store (been to 2 store) and over the phone. Nobody wants to bloody help me! Now I am stuck with a broken phone. It has been replaced after so much compaints and you have sent me another broken phone. I dont want to deal with you guys anymore. 9 years with you guys and this is how you treat your costumers.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for the first few days

The customer care team is useless and 'are not taking calls today', it is impossible to contact anyone in relation to any problems, you cant change your plan because there are 'technical issues' and no one is available to help and you keep getting shifted from person to person with no resolve to problems. Nbn keeps dropping out and is slower than promised.

Gillian M.

Gillian M.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing

I have been with Vodafone for over 10 years however I will changing providers as their app is so unreliable, spending over an hour at a time trying to access the app is simply just frustrating and frankly not good enough. For a company this size they should really get their act into gear. Disappointing Vodafone!

Hubba D.

Hubba D.

BEWARE

Vodafone need to realise that customer service is a big deal in Australia, I was on the phone for 30 minutes transfered from one person to the other with the English language being a barrier, after my many years of being a customer I now say goodbye and good riddens

1 star is way too much!

No reception in most areas of Sydney, forget about using internet. I can't make phone calls inside my house, I have to go ouside to be able to talk with someone. My wife is on Vodafone and has the same issue, so it's not phone issue its network. Customer service is non existing. You can only talk to machine or wait hours to someone pick up or give you a call back. Most of the time they hang up.

Barry

Barry

Useless company

I was with Vodafone for a long time this company could not careless for its customers, the service is terrible, just read other reviews, also they are now part of TPG which is another company that has no customer service, all they care about is how much money they can bleed out of you, beware of these companies go elsewhere

Trevor C.

Trevor C.Central Queensland, QLD

Worst possible customer service

Unfortunately we lost a phone. Did the right thing and barred the sim immediately, since then trying to get (A) reinstated and then (B) totally close my accounts an absolute nightmare. Have had to go OTT in re-proving all of my ID's to them, each time by email, with response time each time around 3 days, cannot do any task with them on phone call or on chat. Even after doing all this still waiting for response to close accounts. Just an absolute nightmare of bad poor customer service.

Mariam531

Mariam531Sydney

Mobile Postpaid - Customer Representative Review

John Geo

John GeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad network coverage.

As soon as you take a step out of Metro Melbourne there is no signal.
Got rid of them and went with a proper provider.
Don't waste your time with them.
Leave as soon as possible.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Dishonest business practice to dishonor consumer warranties

Leon

LeonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad data coverage, not reliable

Disappointed! I could not even log on my app in Docklands, the customer service said there were issue but no solutions! It happened too often, I am done with Vodafone !

Good

Good

bad service

Prinal

PrinalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NEVER SIGN UP WITH VODAFONE!!!!

I was Charged $139.99 and charged me for two months NBN in one billion cycle. terrible service, NBN has been down for 3+ months and no support arrived. Customer services to useless, no help at all, every agent keeps repeating the same information over and over again. once a call is transferred the same information needs to be repeated to the new agent.

teza

tezaPerth, Western Australia

garbage!!

Been with Vodafone for years, decided to upgrade the other day to 2 iphone pro max 11's I was on the phone for 40 minutes.. turns out they didn't place the order.. the person who organized it went on leave and didn't tell me anything about it..(something about only I could get the $250 discount they offered not my wife..After the order was agreed they just didn't do anything to inform me of any issues.
Been waiting for days for 2 new phones and they haven't even been ordered yet.

Thats one way so say goodby to $6000 worth of business..

Ahmed E.

Ahmed E.Sydney, NSW

Stay away!!

So you purchase an awful device and you stuck with it just because!
If you're buying a new device don't even think about going with them
Go for another company that appreciate customer experience
Because they don't

Vanessa J.

Vanessa J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

I disconnected from Vodafone at the beginning of the year & today I received notice from a credit agency that I owed them money. Not once have I heard from Vodafone since the disconnection despite the fact they obviously have my phone number, email & address! Let me just add this gives even more support to my decision to change companies after being a customer for 13 years!!

V.Patel

V.PatelSydney, NSW

worst network and customer support returned under 30 days network satisfaction still getting bill

I took plan from vodafone had call drop and network issue hence returned plan and device under 30 days network satisfaction, still after two months retruning plan and device getting bill, have called customer care many times and staggered between different teams explaining story again and again and got bill and credit default warning notice instead of refunding my first bill got another bill and sending me notice, i am so frustated with vodafone and advise don't trust what they advertise.

Ilkan

Ilkan

WORST provider ever!

I wish I could give them a ZERO stars cause they deserve it! The WORST provider, the WORST coverage, the WORST customer service in Australia. Please DONT choose Vodafone for any reason.