Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 13)

Hubba D.

Hubba D.

BEWARE

Vodafone need to realise that customer service is a big deal in Australia, I was on the phone for 30 minutes transfered from one person to the other with the English language being a barrier, after my many years of being a customer I now say goodbye and good riddens

1 star is way too much!

No reception in most areas of Sydney, forget about using internet. I can't make phone calls inside my house, I have to go ouside to be able to talk with someone. My wife is on Vodafone and has the same issue, so it's not phone issue its network. Customer service is non existing. You can only talk to machine or wait hours to someone pick up or give you a call back. Most of the time they hang up.

Barry

Barry

Useless company

I was with Vodafone for a long time this company could not careless for its customers, the service is terrible, just read other reviews, also they are now part of TPG which is another company that has no customer service, all they care about is how much money they can bleed out of you, beware of these companies go elsewhere

Trevor C.

Trevor C.Central Queensland, QLD

Worst possible customer service

Unfortunately we lost a phone. Did the right thing and barred the sim immediately, since then trying to get (A) reinstated and then (B) totally close my accounts an absolute nightmare. Have had to go OTT in re-proving all of my ID's to them, each time by email, with response time each time around 3 days, cannot do any task with them on phone call or on chat. Even after doing all this still waiting for response to close accounts. Just an absolute nightmare of bad poor customer service.

Mariam531

Mariam531Sydney

Mobile Postpaid - Customer Representative Review

John Geo

John GeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad network coverage.

As soon as you take a step out of Metro Melbourne there is no signal.
Got rid of them and went with a proper provider.
Don't waste your time with them.
Leave as soon as possible.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Dishonest business practice to dishonor consumer warranties

Leon

LeonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad data coverage, not reliable

Disappointed! I could not even log on my app in Docklands, the customer service said there were issue but no solutions! It happened too often, I am done with Vodafone !

Good

Good

bad service

Prinal

PrinalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NEVER SIGN UP WITH VODAFONE!!!!

I was Charged $139.99 and charged me for two months NBN in one billion cycle. terrible service, NBN has been down for 3+ months and no support arrived. Customer services to useless, no help at all, every agent keeps repeating the same information over and over again. once a call is transferred the same information needs to be repeated to the new agent.

teza

tezaPerth, Western Australia

garbage!!

Been with Vodafone for years, decided to upgrade the other day to 2 iphone pro max 11's I was on the phone for 40 minutes.. turns out they didn't place the order.. the person who organized it went on leave and didn't tell me anything about it..(something about only I could get the $250 discount they offered not my wife..After the order was agreed they just didn't do anything to inform me of any issues.
Been waiting for days for 2 new phones and they haven't even been ordered yet.

Thats one way so say goodby to $6000 worth of business..

Ahmed E.

Ahmed E.Sydney, NSW

Stay away!!

So you purchase an awful device and you stuck with it just because!
If you're buying a new device don't even think about going with them
Go for another company that appreciate customer experience
Because they don't

Vanessa J.

Vanessa J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

I disconnected from Vodafone at the beginning of the year & today I received notice from a credit agency that I owed them money. Not once have I heard from Vodafone since the disconnection despite the fact they obviously have my phone number, email & address! Let me just add this gives even more support to my decision to change companies after being a customer for 13 years!!

V.Patel

V.PatelSydney, NSW

worst network and customer support returned under 30 days network satisfaction still getting bill

I took plan from vodafone had call drop and network issue hence returned plan and device under 30 days network satisfaction, still after two months retruning plan and device getting bill, have called customer care many times and staggered between different teams explaining story again and again and got bill and credit default warning notice instead of refunding my first bill got another bill and sending me notice, i am so frustated with vodafone and advise don't trust what they advertise.

Ilkan

Ilkan

WORST provider ever!

I wish I could give them a ZERO stars cause they deserve it! The WORST provider, the WORST coverage, the WORST customer service in Australia. Please DONT choose Vodafone for any reason.

Hassan R.

Hassan R.

Vodafone, mobile phone, NBN, shop services, online chats, contact

Reliability of NBN is depends to your luck, sometimes you can have it only for short time and then your internet is gone.
Reception of mobile, you can call but they can not here you.
Customer Service of Vodafone branches, could no be worth, within one week after connection I went 7 times with zero results.
Live Chat: I had many customer support Live Chat, only in one chat they transferred me to 4 people, which you need to explain everything again and again, no expertise, no solution
Telephone Contact: Be patient to wait over 2 hrs and naturally you switch off.

If you would like heart attack go for Vodafone.

Abago S.

Abago S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever!!!! I am taking you the communications authority

Worst service ever!!!! I am taking you the communications authority...Do not how to do their jobs and they call a lie. I will make sure the communication commission and the authorities know about how badly you operate your service.

Shariq Qamar

Shariq QamarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incorrect billing issue not resolved

I did live chat about the billing issue few day ago. The team told me it will be resolved within 48-72 hours but 5 days have been passed and the issue is still pending. I called them again to fix it but they told me to wait again. I do not think they have the capacity to resolved just the incorrect billing

José Roberto S.

José Roberto S.Sydney, NSW

Vodafone sucks

I have a plan for 3 year and I’ve never use all my data 90gb then suddenly I’ve been paying for extra data that I never used! When you call to the call centre they ask you to keep your data off but is already off. Then I refused to pay for extra charge because I didn’t use. Now they are charging me for more extra fees for late payment. It’s a machine to make money on us as a customers and they don’t care about it.

Cira

CiraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware of this company in Australia

Beware of this company in Australia. Very bad customer service, I called three times for a problem, since I bought two phones the price was $ 2,200 and they gave me a year of amazon prime. Later on the invoice they charged me the amount of Amazon Prime and I claimed and they told me that they had been confused and I did not have that offer. Call three times and each time you call they tell you that it is solved and they do nothing. Customer service is very bad, they do nothing to fix it. A disaster. I do not recommend this company.