Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 10)

Vanessa J.

Vanessa J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

I disconnected from Vodafone at the beginning of the year & today I received notice from a credit agency that I owed them money. Not once have I heard from Vodafone since the disconnection despite the fact they obviously have my phone number, email & address! Let me just add this gives even more support to my decision to change companies after being a customer for 13 years!!

V.Patel

V.PatelSydney, NSW

worst network and customer support returned under 30 days network satisfaction still getting bill

I took plan from vodafone had call drop and network issue hence returned plan and device under 30 days network satisfaction, still after two months retruning plan and device getting bill, have called customer care many times and staggered between different teams explaining story again and again and got bill and credit default warning notice instead of refunding my first bill got another bill and sending me notice, i am so frustated with vodafone and advise don't trust what they advertise.

Ilkan

Ilkan

WORST provider ever!

I wish I could give them a ZERO stars cause they deserve it! The WORST provider, the WORST coverage, the WORST customer service in Australia. Please DONT choose Vodafone for any reason.

Shariq Qamar

Shariq QamarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incorrect billing issue not resolved

I did live chat about the billing issue few day ago. The team told me it will be resolved within 48-72 hours but 5 days have been passed and the issue is still pending. I called them again to fix it but they told me to wait again. I do not think they have the capacity to resolved just the incorrect billing

José Roberto S.

José Roberto S.Sydney, NSW

Vodafone sucks

I have a plan for 3 year and I’ve never use all my data 90gb then suddenly I’ve been paying for extra data that I never used! When you call to the call centre they ask you to keep your data off but is already off. Then I refused to pay for extra charge because I didn’t use. Now they are charging me for more extra fees for late payment. It’s a machine to make money on us as a customers and they don’t care about it.

Mehul

MehulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Coverage, Disappointment and Poor Customer service ever.....

Mandeep S.

Mandeep S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

i have been using Vodafone more then 7 years with contract....first time my phone need repair and still have warranty and asking me to pay for liquid damage which is lie coz my phone doesn't have even minor scratch and how water went inside the phone even its waterproof....but they lie to me by saying they sending my phone to Samsung but they didn't they said after they had own mechanic all they want is to rob people with terrible service so changing my no. to another company.....

Jessica

JessicaVictoria

Horrible service

Their reception is absolute rubbish, people can’t hear you when you call them, doesn’t matter where your calling from. Has been happening with me and a few other people I know who are with Vodafone. Vodafone won’t admit their is anything wrong with their service but the question is what ISNT wrong with their service. Their call centre staff are rude and ignorant, I don’t know which is worse, their reception or their customer service. Don’t go with them, better off paying more and going with Optus or Telstra.

Very dodgy mobile internet

I live in Mackay, Queensland, postcode 4740 and mobile internet is worse than 2G- very poor. I m not happy with that at all and thinking about changing to different providers. I been with Vodafone for 12 years and it’s shame that I have to move to different providers.

Lauren T

Lauren TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

been a happy vodafone customer since 2007

I am surprised by all these negative reviews, i have been with Vodafone for 13 years and i have never had any issues with them. the customer service team are helpful but sometimes a bit difficult to communicate with as there is a bit of a language barrier. i recently upgraded to a galaxy s20 and traded in my old galaxy s9 was given a great price and credit was processed to my account efficiently. they also help you set up your new phone and transfer all the apps and data from the old one to the new one in a matter of minutes.

the only thing i was a bit cautious about was when i went into store to pick up my new phone the vodafone guy nearly gave it to another customer who was also in the store as her name was also [name removed],

Maryanne

Maryanne

Instead of being helpful they punish

They continually overcharged for 'unlimited' data. Finally I went to the real Vodafone shop. They were very helpful and could see that the overcharging had been going on for many months.Vodafone was supposed to get back within 48 hours. Instead of that they slowed down the speed. They are near to impossible to get on the phone.

Jo So

Jo SoSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Very reliable 4G coverage.
The data download speed is fast enough to watch videos. Easy to use app. Good value for money with great phone plans. Good customer service on the chat.

Bimal

BimalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its the worst service provider. They overcharged me due to their technical problem, they don’t get back to resolve it

Its not a good service provider at all.They never get to customer always customer need to get back every time and also they don’t solve the issues. I have received poor service so trying to switch over to other service provider for my new plan.

Moe S.

Moe S.Sydney, NSW

No coverage

Called up multiple times regarding coverage and internet issues lots of promises but no action. Had to buy another phone with another provider for work.
Stay away from Vodafone you putting your money in the bin.
Worst service ever

Imran

ImranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ridiculous

the worst network ever , terrible network terrible customer service only there for money , worst decision in my life signing up with vodafone i was lost for 2 hours in tasmania thanks to vodafone no network signals ...ring so many times to customers support but no results

Anaz A.

Anaz A.South East Queensland, QLD

Have to pay $438 for a service i did not use

My dear Australians, i signed up for a vodafone wifi services on 2018 may 28, my contract end date is 2019 may 28, after contract end date i have not used the internet services, but vodafone has charged me untill 2019 december and sent a bill for $438, since i didnt pay for a service i didnt use this matter had given to Commercial credit and they bullying me to pay this amount, my humbel request for all Australians, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR VODAFONE..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Don’t sign up unless you are desperate

Carl

CarlPerth, WA

Bad coverage in Morley, Perth WA and unreliable service resolution

Annoyed!!!

Annoyed!!!Perth

Rubbish!! No service!!!

Don’t buy anything on plan

Vodafone is the worst company to buy phone on plan. Although they offer you the cheapest option in market but you will end up paying lot extra without any early warning you will surprised with your bill .
Don’t buy from them