Vodafone

1.5

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service

i did a google search to find a contact number to talk to someone about mobile broadband with vodafone. what an absolute disgrace, I could not find a phone number to call from a landline regardless of what i clicked on so that shows the contempt vodafone have for consumers. All good though, I called another major, spoke to a person and got what i needed but my recommendation is to avoid vodafoe completely.

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Store LocationBELLA VISTA
Sharanya R.

Sharanya R.Sydney, NSW

No service to loyal customers

After being with them for 10+ years, was utterly disappointed at their customer service. No duh thing as loyalty. Will never recommend this service to anybody.

Plan Cost per MonthA$75.00
Store LocationCastle hill, castle towers shopping centre
STD

STDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever had

Ordered iphone12 only after customer service team confirmed I will get iphone by 26Oct now they changed to 14Dec without informing me the reasons to change, and when I call no proper response on the reasons. It appears to be giving false information before placing order, and play with customer accordingly after order is placed.

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recommend Vodafone. Personalised service from friendly people. Great internet coverage, the only problem has been my lack of technical ability & they have fixed my problem every time.

Plan Cost per MonthA$70.00
Store LocationAustralia Fair Southport
Micko D.

Micko D.Sydney, NSW

Worst service including signing up

Hai-long G.

Hai-long G.Sydney, NSW

Bad Service

Call them and email them many times and still not getting my prepaid active also they didn't even give a number waste $40 on prepaid i already a few emails and i call today and they hang up on me today im so annoyed so bad review and i want my money back now report you to the ACCC and now going dispute the transaction

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Sasha

Sasha

Worst telecom service ever

Have waited over an hour (And counting) just to speak to tech support department. I am
A new customer using the internet. Should have known after my iPhone 11 went missing in the post last year and took several months to replace (with the wrong colour).
The screenshot says it all. Don’t use this company. Bloody nightmare to deal with -the worst.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for the first few days

The customer care team is useless and 'are not taking calls today', it is impossible to contact anyone in relation to any problems, you cant change your plan because there are 'technical issues' and no one is available to help and you keep getting shifted from person to person with no resolve to problems. Nbn keeps dropping out and is slower than promised.

Plan Cost per MonthA$125.00
Daveant

Daveant

Internet very slow. Frequent drop outs. Can't register for Vodafone.

What has happened to Vodafone? Internet works on and off. Previously worked well. Can't register for My Vodafone. SMS to get a password never arrives. What is happening? 30 words.

APG

APGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disrespectful and Rude Customer Service

Overcharging customers and no reversal options. The network is unreliable and customer service is rude. They will only ask you for a review or rate the customer care experience if you had a positive outcome. That’s not an ethical business model.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Gillian M.

Gillian M.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing

I have been with Vodafone for over 10 years however I will changing providers as their app is so unreliable, spending over an hour at a time trying to access the app is simply just frustrating and frankly not good enough. For a company this size they should really get their act into gear. Disappointing Vodafone!

Hubba D.

Hubba D.

BEWARE

Vodafone need to realise that customer service is a big deal in Australia, I was on the phone for 30 minutes transfered from one person to the other with the English language being a barrier, after my many years of being a customer I now say goodbye and good riddens

Plan Cost per MonthA$80.00
Store LocationVoda auburn

1 star is way too much!

No reception in most areas of Sydney, forget about using internet. I can't make phone calls inside my house, I have to go ouside to be able to talk with someone. My wife is on Vodafone and has the same issue, so it's not phone issue its network. Customer service is non existing. You can only talk to machine or wait hours to someone pick up or give you a call back. Most of the time they hang up.

Plan Cost per MonthA$175.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Barry

Barry

Useless company

I was with Vodafone for a long time this company could not careless for its customers, the service is terrible, just read other reviews, also they are now part of TPG which is another company that has no customer service, all they care about is how much money they can bleed out of you, beware of these companies go elsewhere

Trevor C.

Trevor C.Central Queensland, QLD

Worst possible customer service

Unfortunately we lost a phone. Did the right thing and barred the sim immediately, since then trying to get (A) reinstated and then (B) totally close my accounts an absolute nightmare. Have had to go OTT in re-proving all of my ID's to them, each time by email, with response time each time around 3 days, cannot do any task with them on phone call or on chat. Even after doing all this still waiting for response to close accounts. Just an absolute nightmare of bad poor customer service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$185.00

Included Data per Month29 GB
Store LocationOnline
Shane

ShanePerth

Always goes back to original price

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
Store Locationonline

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. They are fraud.

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. I got prepaid SIM, I got 60GB data first, they told me that I could get 60GB(35GB+25GB bonus) every month if I setup my plan on auto recharge. Upon 2nd recharge they didn't acknowledged that offer instead gave me 45GB. Then I ordered for postpaid Sim, 100GB for $45 monthly plan, after accepting that order they only gave me 60GB for $50. Vodafone is fraud. Also speed is very slow, 4g is not 4g. When you call Vodafone , all support by Indian people. No manner

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
shane

shane

These guys have gotten worse in every way. U get what u pay for.

These idiots have gotten worse over the last year or so. When my hi speed data is finished i can't even Google. I was not like this a year ago.
When u ring them it goes straight to India. So your already angry then you have to repeat everything u say to someone from India that doesn't understand Aussie english.
I'm changing to Telstra. I will pay more for less stress.
Vodaphone has gone down hill.

Included Data per Month100 GB
Store LocationSHAILER PARK
John Geo

John GeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad network coverage.

As soon as you take a step out of Metro Melbourne there is no signal.
Got rid of them and went with a proper provider.
Don't waste your time with them.
Leave as soon as possible.

Plan Cost per MonthA$65.00