Vodafone

1.4

Baz
BazHunter Region, NSW

Disappointing

Promised service would be great and be able to cover our house hold use. “It does not”. It is forever dropping out and it takes up to 2 hrs to get through via phone if your not cut off. You get the same response from them every time.
When it did start to work ok because they had to put us on a different user because they had no connection they started sending us emails threatening to disconnect us if we did change back. They told us to contact them however it took 4 attempts before we got through and the kept on threatening to disconnect. Service is rubbish. They don’t do anything they expect you to fix everything they assist with nothing. There rubbish.

Plan Cost per Month$120.00
Store LocationKotora
LeeshaJayne
LeeshaJayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Going Downhill Fast

I have been with this company for over 15 years. They used to have great service. Last 6+ months, with their continual 'upgrades' service was constantly dropping out. Their response was to reset my phone or wait until the upgrades were done (never helped). My concerns were never taken seriously and I certainly wasn't able to use what I was paying for. Needless to say I had enough and swapped companies!

Plan Cost per Month$55.00
Included Data per Month200 GB
Dexter
DexterSydney, NSW

Vodafone Roaming for India

I want to let you guys know my worst experience with Vodafone roaming in India. I took the Vodafone roaming and went to India and nothing worked. Every time I change the city I had no reception and the Internet wouldn’t work biggest mistake. I went from Chennai to Bangalore my google maps wouldn’t work phone wouldn’t work and I got lost and there was no chance of getting my Vodafone working so I Iwant to warn and do not recommend Vodaphone service i to anyone traveling to in India. I I think still the best is to purchase a Sim card from the airport and use it and the worst part was it I got a massive bill of around $330 for two phones biggest mistake I did

Dollee
DolleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Embarrassingly bad

Network coverage is not reliable
Customer service is almost embarrassingly bad - they have a script that they read off and are not capable of deviating from so NOTHING gets fix.
You’ll go through multiple people and each time have to give your details.
Just useless - if you can - avoid like the plague!

Plan Cost per Month$40.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
Store LocationOnline

Worst network provider

One of the worst network provider I have ever seen, I have never get a full network in my area and everytime calls are disconnected due to bad network provider.

Plan Cost per Month$44.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Store LocationRobertson
Roman M.
Roman M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Every query every adjustment and conversation is a circle of repetetive questions and false promises

Terrible at home. Internet is also slow on nbn. Customer service is a tradegy on the libe for 2 hours trying to solve. And then still no solutions offered. Not much else to say.

Plan Cost per Month$185.00
Included Data per Month60 GB
Store LocationSouthland
David
DavidSunshine Coast

The worst network, customer service, and experience ever

Plan Cost per Month$65.00
Included Data per Month400 GB

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Damien G.
Damien G.Sydney

Moved to Vodafone from Telstra, one week later

Plan Cost per Month$85.00
Store LocationPenrith
KFF
KFFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Help line is not a help line

I needed to get a copy of some bills for tax records from an account I closed. It was close to impossible to get any help that would work. Went around in circles, was offered unusable advice, went to the store, they had incomplete information for my last few months of service. After numerous attempts and lots of wasted time, have gone to the ombudsman to sort it out.

Plan Cost per Month$40.00

Morri b
Morri bSydney, NSW

Told upload speed of 0.01mbps acceptable

I walk five mins from my house to get reception, I’m in the heart of Sydney. Speeds below advertised and have been told on multiple occasions they don’t guarantee speeds.

Plan Cost per Month$65.00
Ruth
RuthPerth, WA

Quick and Friendly customer service

I wanted to change my package and get some information about my bills. Sanjana and Sadhir were so helpful. They were very friendly meantime quick and Efficient. The recommended package was affordable as well.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

You will regret forever after jumping in a contract plan. If service is bad, you will be charged a fee to disconnect it.

Service is horrible and I’ve been charged in full. You will regret forever jumping in a contract plan with Vodafone after the service doesn’t work. Fees for disconnection will be applied in case you don’t want the bad service anymore. My part in the contract should be pay the bills and use a good service, Vodafone part should be provide a good service. When they don’t and you don’t want it anymore, they will say you are breaking the contract

Plan Cost per Month$66.00
Included Data per Month500 GB

Sonia K.
Sonia K.Sydney, NSW

Inconsistent advice

I have been with Vodafone for a long time. I made some enquiries in a Vodafone store, twice over the phone and through web chat. Every time I was given different figures and different information. They are trying to atract people by offering $600 for trade in but not letting them know that it's available after 2 billing cycles. This was only explained to me in a recent call with them, not in the store, not on one of the calls and not on the web chat. Moreover, they keep me on hold for more than 2 minutes on the chat, but when I don't answer for less than a minute, they want to disconnect the chat. It's beyond frustrating.

Plan Cost per Month$35.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Vito A.
Vito A.

Possibly the worst experience trying to setup account

Signed up online for an eSim mobile plan. eSim activation and porting process is flawed. Spent hours on via the Vodafone app chat and on the phone trying to get it working, then I try to cancel my plan and was told I need to go into a store to do this.
Going in tomorrow to cancel. Never again Vodafail. Useless.

Denise Huirua
Denise HuiruaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst phone company ever!!!!!

Plan Cost per Month$90.00