Vodafone

Dealing with Vodafone: An unmitigated nightmare

Sonia

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outrageous

After a few visits and phone calls to Vodafone, they were not able to update my address and I was unable to make phone calls.. For months .. From a prepaid sim card.. Disappointed

Brad T.

Brad T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VodaFAIL 2.0

Customer services [name removed] gave wrong information. Missing credit which she claimed used up. Credit turned up again after a while. Instead of apologising, made up stories as she went along just to avoid giving back the credit. The audacity to claim, "I'm looking at your data usage in front of me and your credit was used up."

The process of calling into customer services was a hassle. The automated voice will ask for your phone number and passcode. When the customer services staff answers the call, she asked again. So what's the point of the automated message asking in the first place?

Took me close to an hour including writing this complaint to sort things out. Vodafone had failed before and is now failing again.

Bobby

BobbyPerth, WA

I hate Vodafone. .

Nothing positive to say after being a customer for 10 years. Terrible value and service. I hope this company goes bankrupt and burns in hell. I once year’s ago went 2 GB over my data plan was charged $2000, or $1 per megabyte. It was then shortly changed to what it is now $10 per GB, but clearly reducing the amount I and so many others were charged was out of the question. Criminal behaviour, customer service is overseas so you might as well talk to a robot. Poor value on prepaid and coverage is probably the worst of all companies. I genuinely hope it goes down and it probably will

kevin

kevinSydney, NSW

Simply designed to rip you off

FACT 1: I paid for a My Credit Top Up and the store at Campbelltown Mall instead loaded on Pay As You Go and it was all gone in 1 day , despite me having a pre-paid credit of 5 days , it was used on data
No refund No hlep
3 visits to a Vodafone shop in the past year to prove my identity and re set my pin to exactly the same number and told again today that customer resolutions cannot help me as they cannot identify me .

This has happened to several friends and family and we are now certain it is simply a way for Vodafone to RIP OFF the vulnerable!

Rohan De Fonseka

Rohan De Fonseka

Vodafone Service

Left Optus and moved to Vodafone. Tried calling them today and was hanging on for 1 hour 20 minutes and had to hang up as there were no signs of them picking it up. They are hiding behind Covid19 which is crap. They have taken this opportunity to reduce cost by cutting staff. Will need to move somewhere where there is service but where? Everywhere you go in Australia it is becoming this. They just don't care because everyone dishing out bad service. These company does not do your heart any good.

HiranthiR

HiranthiRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible Internet Coverage

Vodafone has terrible coverage even in the CBD and within 30k radius around the CBD. It only gets worse further you go.Only reason I use Vodafone is due to the availablity of international calls to certain countries.

Sangam

SangamMelbourne

Nerver again its NO NO No

I give ring more then 15 time to fix my problem and each and every vodaphone costumer says it will be fix in 24 hrs to 72 hrs but it never happen i am enough with voda phones tata bye bye voda phone me and my all 14 family and relatives are going to change plane today
And no never with you again voda

Worst customer service ever!

Took more than 2 weeks to port a number. Customer service is a joke, never follow up, can’t resolve problem. Communication is terrible.
The worst service provider I have ever experience!

Brackenboy

BrackenboySouth East Queensland, QLD

User unfriendly website.

I have been with Vodaphone for 18 months on a sim only plan since I scrapped the landline. The service itself has been faultless, however since I can't understand foreign call centre staff I went online to choose a GB upgrade and found their website so confusing and biased to new customers I ended up changing to another carrier who had an easy to understand website, and had my phone number ported within 24 hours. So long, Vodaphone.

Two hour wait time???

Been on hold for TWO HOURS WITH NO ANSWER!! It is ridiculous that such a big company has such bad customer service and so long of a wait just to receive a simple bit of help. 'We are prioritising people with..... enquiries' If I've been prioritised I'd hate to be one of those that haven't been. Vodafone doesn't care what your issue is or how stressed it's making you. You're one of the biggest telco companies in the world. DO YOUR JOB. Sick of the sorry of keeping you waiting message and the crappy music.

Linda C.

Linda C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Auto Recharging 2 days early

I am on an unlimited plan which is automatically recharged every 35 days. For the last 6 months my recharge date on my app is actually 37 not 35 but will auto recharge 2 days before the date given. I have lost all the data i had left every month and have spent hours upon hours trying to get this fixed wuth no resolution. I wonder hiw many others are being ripped off without even realizing it. The recharge date should match the actual date of recharge and not to be done 2 days earlier.

Don’t ever go with Vodafone.

You barely get any coverage, I’m so sick of it and I can’t wait to change to Telstra. They stuff you around and are never any help. Definitely don’t recommend

Varinder Singh Gosal

Varinder Singh GosalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vodafone service is good , I have 5 years experience with Vodafone. I’m very happy with the customer support, they are very helpful. I recommend Vodafone for best experience. Thank You

Heather W

Heather WSydney, NSW

Great

I've just had an excellent experience with Revesby Vodafone. Adam changed my phone over to the 60GB red plus plan for $50 each month. I watch ABC iview on my phone and I hotspot to my laptop, so this is ideal for me. Adam was patient and professional as he worked through my request. Thank you Vodafone and Adam.

no customer service during Covid-19

Shaunycat G.

Shaunycat G.Perth, WA

Scammers

They have charged me 500$ as international internet usage in 30 minutes while my international roaming was off
How? Trying to rip me off. How can add ons be added to a nymber that had international roaming turned off!!!!

Katie A

Katie AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice customer service and good products

Customer service are always helpful and friendly with any issues. Coverage in rural areas isnt amazing but its good otherwise. Prepaid recharges are decent value and plans are also pretty good.

Leopard

LeopardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love Vodafone

I can't understand the bad reviews here. Vodafone are great! Vodafone are really good and helpful and have given free minutes during Covid 19. They have always been helpful and obliging :-) I have never had drop outs or problems.

Avoid!

Next to no service for six months. Technical support processes created a loop of me chasing them and then them chasing me - completely incapable of making any progress. Made unnecessarily difficult to get a refund on the pay-as-you-go service I was using. Kept trying to blame the phone, but service has been fine since I changed to Telstra.