Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 8)

YCC

YCCCanberra

Cannot activate, cannot refund, was told it was a forfeit

RobCr

RobCrGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is a disgrace that a telecommunications company Cannot be contacted

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Vodafone refuse to disconnect my number.

So far ,I've asked customer service 3 separate times to disconnect my voda prepaid number and still they refuse to do so because their customer service people use my number..there's a JAMAL sharing ownership of my number..I've had lots of calls from businesses asking for Jamal. Every time i get a new voda number this happens...

Nadia Rizwan

Nadia RizwanSydney, NSW

Cannot cancel post-paid phone plan as I am low priority

I called them yesterday, and according to their initial phone message "they will only attend to high priority issues" and mine was not one of them. After going through some steps, yes that's what the auto-phone message said "good bye". I went online there is no option. I went to Vodafone store below my apartment, they said they cannot cancel phone connections and they themselves are frustrated as even online chat is not working. So what am I supposed to do, pay for April bill because I am stuck with them? I thought companies like Vodafone are making profits in these times when customers need phone and Internet and they are acting like victims and have shut down their service.

There is no way to cancel your plan with VODAFONE unless you call them 10 times

The worst network ever!!!

I just switched to Vodafone coz they had really good deals and they are cheaper than other networks. But seriously their network coverage is so bad. I m in Melbourne and they don’t have good network in major suburban areas...like Footscray, sunshine, even Docklands. If you go further down towards the western suburbs, it gets even worse. I am definitely switching my network providers. Never going to back to Vodafone again, everrr!!

MultiMan T.

MultiMan T.Perth, WA

They attempted in charging me some bills which were paid 4 months ago and it's nor a satisfying company to deal with.

Legal scammers they have attempted in trying to charge some bills which were paid 4 months ago and it's a horrible company with the worst receptions.kind regards author & SM Influencer

Zan

ZanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Vodafone uses Aus Post Records to verify addresses...Aus post records can by wrong!!

Roaming is atrocious

I am a vodafone UK customer and have found the vodafone Aus roaming data to be incredibly bad. Not sure if this is regulated to stop me using my data. It says I am 4G+ but seems more like dial up from 20 years ago.
Sort it out Vodafone.

cheaf

cheaf

Good first time option

Arriving from another country, the first thing you would look for is a reliable mobile network. Good thing they are the first you see in the exit of the arrivals, and yeah they will register you and all so no hassle. I just find that they are some areas where signal is limited. But overall great job!

Stacey

StaceyPerth, WA

Best pre-paid phone service

I definitely recommend Vodafone to everyone as I have been with them for 20 years and never had a problem in fact they have only became cheaper over time.
Some of the pre-paid plans are. . .
$10 weekly credit gives you 7 days unlimited calls and text plus 4gig data or
$30 monthly gives you 28 days unlimited calls and text plus 10gig data or for only
$60 you can get 90 days unlimited calls and text plus 4 gig data good for young children and the elderly

Adam L.

Adam L.

Vodafone review by adam leeming

hi all I hear stories about Telstra and optus with their poor overseas service and long waiting times, I have been with Vodafone for a few years and yes they have an overseas call centre in india however their service is excellent,no waiting period and they guided me a few times with trouble shooting with my pocket wi fi when I had issues with my internet.....

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Always call me at DINNER TIME

Since being back with voda, I've told them 12 times dont call me at my dinner time, 6pm-8pm, one day later they ring again, at 6:30,pm from India. It's always an Indian Woman who rings and always about some issue raised a week or two ago...this is harassment. It's worse than telemarketers..total rudeness and disrespectful. A culture with zero consideration of others...that's why I won't stay with vo diddly....it's an arrogant cultured business who invade your privacy as if it's their number....

Just Fkn Awful.

Grumbian

GrumbianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Vodafone down for weeks

I am trying to get a copy of my last bill, but My Vodafone has been down for weeks and the call centre cant provide anymore info other than "yes it is down". They then proceed to change the subject. Cant print out any bills or see of my charges. Yet hold me to paying a post paid bill by the due date of which I cant see what I am being charged for. They are criminals.

Krissy

KrissyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Signal problems getting worse

Always loyal

Always loyal

27+ years of loyalty doesn't matter to Vodafone.

They treat you like crap and their customer service and reception is quite poor. It takes forever to speak to someone at which time is is hard to understand and they do not follow up on complaints.

San

SanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vodafone Starter Pack

Vodafone Starter Pack is rubbish, DONOT buy it unless you know how it works. Purchased the pack from Coles, inserted into my phone, tried to activate but couldn't succeed. After long wait while calling call centre, it came to know that the seller "Coles" had to scan both barcodes (which obviously they should know, but they didn't) and top up additional $10 while purchasing in order to activate, which is NOT mentioned anywhere in the product. Just wasted my time and money. Why the government regulatory bodies punish such thugs.

Tina2525

Tina2525SYDNEY

Terrible reception

Have been with them for over 20 years. Very foolishly. Reception was always bad, and continues to be poor. A few years ago with a dual SIM phone I added an ALDI Sim and couldn't be happier. Should've ported my number in the first place but I was unsure whether the Aldi SIM would be any better. I was on a very expensive prepaid with Vodafone and it wasn't until I made contact that they offered a better plan but still expensive when compared with ALDI. Furthermore, Aldi gives upgrades automatically, no need to ask. Must admit I am a bit lazy but will port my number to another carrier to get rid of Vodafone after all. I stuck with them hoping they would improve but alas it hasn't happened nor is it every likely to.

Nhung T.

Nhung T.Sydney, NSW

When signed plan, have to pay even I don't use it