Vodafone

Vodafone

Bad network

Dropouts, it is breaking the comunication all the time not matter where I am. Data downloads speed very slow. Technical support is very bad, they said the network is going to be fix in some weeks but never it shows any difference.

John G

John GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just a matter of time before they're shut down.

3 faulty 5G phones in a row, finally cancelled the upgrade and after 10 years and 3 accounts it all goes bad. Voda shop and online idiots cannot communicate, new charges, insurance added, how, when and what the??
Ombudsman powerless to help it's almost laughable, ported all my number's and left...

Plan Cost per Month$150.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misinformation, incompetence and just plain shameful customer service!!!

• +1Thumbnail
Plan Cost per Month$35.00
Included Data per Month50 GB

absolutely garbage service

The most terrible telecom co in au from my pov. Well, after I emailed almost ten times and called thousands of times just for a cancellation service. Quite simple, quite easy , but a waste of three month. What a great service! I have kept vodafone for almost three years, but literally the most inefficient service support service. If you want to contact someone to deal with ur matters, well, you’ll get the same ‘answer’ from different people. even if the bill is overdue, they still can’t offer you the best solution. Cause they don’t know either.

Plan Cost per Month$60.00
Peihong G.

Peihong G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible service and expensive plan

Very unreliable 4G signal, constantly switched to 3G, cannot rely on it to travel. Not to mention they overcharged for mobile plans. They gave me a mobile plans on higher than market price and they added loyalty discount on top of it to make it the same price as the market price. Very disgusting. So I am leaving it.

Len

Len

Can't even process a simple upgrade

Tried to do a simple phone upgrade on my existing account only to get e-mails to state my application is incomplete and they need more information (there is nothing included as to what that is). When I contact them they cannot tell me what information is required. Just keeps going in circles. They have the ultimatum that if I do not respond in 48 hours the order will be cancelled. Rest assured, I will be moving my account elsewhere.

Justin C

Justin CPerth, WA

Worst signal ever, Perth Western Australia

Worst signal ever, even in CBD of Perth WA. It Sux big time, I’ve been thinking about going to Telstra n this confirms it. I’m not happy n haven’t been for awhile with Vodafone’s reception

Cassidy G.

Cassidy G.South East Queensland, QLD

Vodaphone Almost Ruined My Life - Stolen Identity - 0 Security

Plan Cost per Month$0.00
Mitchell C.

Mitchell C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish reception

Never have I had a carrier so useless when it comes to reception. I am in the middle of Canberra and the service is 3rd world. I signed up to Kogan not seeing they use vodafone for their provider which was my bad but I've lasted 23 days into a 90 day contract. NEVER EVER again.

Plan Cost per Month$3.30

Teesha M

Teesha MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Left an enquiry mark on my credit file

I applied for a $40 per month plan but didn't get approved which i was ok with but I'm not ok with the mark of the enquiry they left on my credit file when they did a credit check. Pathetic considering I've been on multiple Telstra & Optus phone plans over $100 per month & never defaulted on them. Back to Telstra it is!

James B

James BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slowest mobile data - avoid

Download speeds (Hervey Bay) are extremely slow, resulting in time outs all the time. Not blind spots, happens everywhere. Company deserves its poor reputation and has not improved. Avoid.

Plan Cost per Month$30.00
Included Data per Month40 GB
Pratikshya S.

Pratikshya S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

WORST SIM EVER! DON'T USE VODAFONE.

This is the worst sim. No network coverage at all. Been getting extra amount of bill $101.6 without using extra data/ international call. No costumer service responed to sort out. They do not care about costumer's problem they only care about marketing their business attracting clients . No genuine service. Mobile data does not even work properly in most area. I didn't even like giving 1 star to Vodafone.

Included Data per Month30 GB
Store LocationSA
ravina p.

ravina p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

it's been already 1 week my network is not working. I cannot connect with anything. I'm very disappointed.

Very bad network even can't access the Google maps. Very very bad experience and very disappointed. Needs to improve lots.

Plan Cost per Month$56.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Store LocationMelbourne
sadmushroom

sadmushroomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No Service. Not receiving phone calls or texts.

I had been with vodafone for years and knew their coverage was bad but as I rarely used my phone it didn't bother me much. A few months ago I stopped getting any coverage at all. I was missing calls from work, missing shifts and could not send or receive texts. As I live in a city area I thought it might have been my phone, as it was a few years old so I purchased a new phone but still no coverage. Hubby and I would sit side by side at the kitchen table and could not call or text each other. I changed carriers and have had no issues since. Terrible coverage and the prepaid plans are expensive. $30 for 28 days of poor coverage (drops in and out)

Store LocationQueanbeyan NSW
Anish

AnishSydney, NSW

Like a snail

Big company
with 0% customers service and net is slower than snail. Never satisfy with this vodafone data and also adsl. Had to choose different internet.

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Prepaid Activation impossible. Had to go to TIO.

Nothing works. Useless Customer service. Bought a $50 Vodafone Prepaid Starter Pack from Woolworths. Could not Activate online ("We have had an error Activating, please call us...") and the 100% INDIAN Call-Centre could not Activate it either. Had to go to Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.

Plan Cost per Month$50.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Store LocationWoolworths
Sergei

SergeiSydney

Difficult to transfer plan

I’ve been using my sim for 10 years now and have many things attached to it... bank account, work, government accounts. Now for some reasons my bday entered on sign up was wrong and now I can’t seem to make any amendments to my account. Surely there has to be some other way I can prove that this is my SIM card other than a bday. 10 years I’m stuck with this provider and can’t get out unless I change my number. It is extremely annoying.

Store LocationAirport
Mark J

Mark JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vodafone doesn't deserve a single star. Customers deserve better.

Called them in May 2020 to cancel the tablet plan after 24 months got over. Customer service person acknowledged and cancelled it. I am still getting billed through the direct debit in October 2020. Called them to check and they said the plan was never cancelled. There is no note at their end.

Long waiting times, took 20 min to connect each time and gets disconnected randomly. Called agian today and they transferred to their Cancellation team, and automated IVR says, "You have called us outside business hours. Talk soon." and call got disconnected.

There is no option to cancel online.

Spoiled by Wekeend so far. But calling ombudsman on Monday if they are not refunding.

Included Data per Month25 GB
Store LocationWoden Westfield
Hai-long G.

Hai-long G.Sydney, NSW

Bad Service

Call them and email them many times and still not getting my prepaid active also they didn't even give a number waste $40 on prepaid i already a few emails and i call today and they hang up on me today im so annoyed so bad review and i want my money back now report you to the ACCC and now going dispute the transaction

Included Data per Month0 GB
Daveant

Daveant

Internet very slow. Frequent drop outs. Can't register for Vodafone.

What has happened to Vodafone? Internet works on and off. Previously worked well. Can't register for My Vodafone. SMS to get a password never arrives. What is happening? 30 words.