Vodafone

Vodafone

Brackenboy

BrackenboySouth East Queensland, QLD

User unfriendly website.

I have been with Vodaphone for 18 months on a sim only plan since I scrapped the landline. The service itself has been faultless, however since I can't understand foreign call centre staff I went online to choose a GB upgrade and found their website so confusing and biased to new customers I ended up changing to another carrier who had an easy to understand website, and had my phone number ported within 24 hours. So long, Vodaphone.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per Month$35.00
Included Data per Month30 GB
Store Locationonline store
Katie A

Katie AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice customer service and good products

Customer service are always helpful and friendly with any issues. Coverage in rural areas isnt amazing but its good otherwise. Prepaid recharges are decent value and plans are also pretty good.

Plan Cost per Month$30.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
cheaf

cheaf

Good first time option

Arriving from another country, the first thing you would look for is a reliable mobile network. Good thing they are the first you see in the exit of the arrivals, and yeah they will register you and all so no hassle. I just find that they are some areas where signal is limited. But overall great job!

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

xz101

xz101Sydney, NSW

Good telecom

By far the best telecom in Australia. I experience the highest speeds with Vodafone (up to 500mbps) where as with other providers I get max 50mbps. They have no hidden fees like Telstra and Optus and have the cheapest plans, unmetered data and the cheapest roaming in Australia.
I highly recommend.

calliope_7Sydney, NSW

Customer service surprisingly helpful

I recently needed to get a new sim and port a number. I called and found what was obviously a foreign call centre and, having experience with Telstra's foreign call centre I was expecting long delays and poor service, but I was pleasantly surprised. everything went as I expected, without waiting too long, and when I had difficulty removing the sim I got put through quickly to a tech guy who walked me through it. I'm still a little stunned that I didn't get a bad experience because frankly 'bad' seems to be the corporate standard these days. So yeah, nice one Vodaphone.

Plan Cost per Month$0.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Store Location0
Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Billing cycles and final invoice

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only