Vodafone

Vodafone

Aiden H.

Aiden H.Sydney, NSW

Patchy service at times, but good customer service makes all the difference

Plan Cost per MonthA$136.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
Store LocationSydney George Street
Sal

SalBrisbane

Absolutely useless call centre. Can't actually make any changes to account without going into the building

Mitchell C.

Mitchell C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish reception

Never have I had a carrier so useless when it comes to reception. I am in the middle of Canberra and the service is 3rd world. I signed up to Kogan not seeing they use vodafone for their provider which was my bad but I've lasted 23 days into a 90 day contract. NEVER EVER again.

Plan Cost per MonthA$3.30
Included Data per Month20 GB

I would give it 0 stars if it were an option

They overcharge for mobile plans. They gave me a mobile plans on higher than market price and they added loyalty discount on top of it to make it the same price as the market price. The only problem is that they expected me to pay the overcharged market price (excluding the loyalty discount) when I approached them to buy off my device. It would have been much cheaper if I would have purchased my phone from JB Hi-Fi or any other retailers for full price or even on a monthly plan. Never getting a phone from Vodafone again.

Plan Cost per MonthA$78.75

Included Data per Month50 GB
Store LocationNorth Sydney
Mark G

Mark GSydney, NSW

The most horrific service I have ever encountered. Also experienced dishonesty.

Plan Cost per MonthA$68.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Nitin K.

Nitin K.Sydney, NSW

Poor service! Fraudulent account details!

Have requested on multiple occasions for my billing and tax invoice details to be corrected as their sales staff incorrectly set up the account. 3 months on and Vodafone claim they are unable to issue me with the correct account details on my tax invoice as apparently their system is unable to process this. So, for the last 3 months I am being invoiced with the incorrect details. Is this not fraudulent? Would think so.

Plan Cost per MonthA$110.00
Included Data per Month60 GB
Suella

SuellaPerth, WA

VODAFONE phone with hotspot use

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Included Data per Month53 GB
Store LocationGarden City Booragoon
James B

James BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slowest mobile data - avoid

Download speeds (Hervey Bay) are extremely slow, resulting in time outs all the time. Not blind spots, happens everywhere. Company deserves its poor reputation and has not improved. Avoid.

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00

roger s.

roger s.

Poor sevice

I ordered a new mobile on the 12/12/20
Told delivery would be the 15th then the 21st then the 29th, tried to discuss the matter explained to service person then got cut off this scenario repeating it self
Four times in 30 minutes, then promised
A resolution. Still waiting.

Store LocationOnline
Clint

ClintPerth

Disinterested to help customers

Went to Vodafone in Booragoon at 10AM today (16th December,2020) to ask regarding about trading in my previous phone. He was so disinterested in giving us any actual help and instead kept insisting that we could earn more if we sell the phone privately. I am aware of that but I would have still wanted to go through with the process but he seems annoyed I was there. I left extremely disappointed and does not even ask if I still want to go through with it. F*ck you to that person. You ruined my day and wasted my time.

Store LocationVodafone Booragoon , WA
Nurse Ian

Nurse IanMelb

Terrible customer service.

Appalling and useless customer service. Absolutely zero effort, will or interest in resolving customer issues. Will never use Vodafone again.

Absolute con artists

They just keep capping on the call in India. I am horrified with the service they provide. Just lies lies lies that my problem will be solved.

Plan Cost per MonthA$115.00
Store LocationPArramatta
Pratikshya S.

Pratikshya S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

WORST SIM EVER! DON'T USE VODAFONE.

This is the worst sim. No network coverage at all. Been getting extra amount of bill $101.6 without using extra data/ international call. No costumer service responed to sort out. They do not care about costumer's problem they only care about marketing their business attracting clients . No genuine service. Mobile data does not even work properly in most area. I didn't even like giving 1 star to Vodafone.

Plan Cost per MonthA$45.00
Included Data per Month30 GB
Store LocationSA
Esther w

Esther wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

I actually love Vodafone... ok so I don’t always get reception if I’m underground or in a huge multi story building but I love the quick online customer service... every single interaction iv had with Vodafone staff is amazing and they are so helpful... iv been Vodafone for about 15 years and never had a problem they couldn’t solve and always so friendly...I have recently changed to a plan with lots of data for a very cheep rate...
iv even been given little gifts and tokens for being a longtime customer.

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Store LocationKnox vic

ravina p.

ravina p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

it's been already 1 week my network is not working. I cannot connect with anything. I'm very disappointed.

Very bad network even can't access the Google maps. Very very bad experience and very disappointed. Needs to improve lots.

Plan Cost per MonthA$56.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Store LocationMelbourne
Farrukh

Farrukh

Not fulfilling commitments

I called three days back to change my billing cycle from 7th of every month to 5th, they confirmed me while on the call that it has been changed and I now my account shows that I will receive my bill on 87th Dec, such an unprofessional attitude they have

Plan Cost per MonthA$166.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Eggeh T.

Eggeh T.Sydney, NSW

horrible servce when it comes to deliveries

my iphone 12 mini was delievred to my house, and left in the hot sun for hours. No signature was requested.
Just simply dumped on my door step in the hot sun.Further more there was no bubble wrap to protect the phone from the rough handling it received during transit. Im sure my phone was damaged in some way or another. Really unhappy with aust post

Plan Cost per MonthA$112.00
Store Locationashfield
Julie Janssen

Julie JanssenSydney, NSW

Worst con artist, deceit and lies you can imagine

The worst form of deceit and lies ever. Even escalating the problem does not help. They seem to think they are exempt from the law. I spent hours on the phone where they make empty promises for delivering phones, adding wrong amounts to bill, wrong delivery address ( very questionable)l, etc. This is biggest scam group and the operators are trained to lie and mislead the customers and they are extremely skilled in it. Even the managers pretend to be helping when all they are doing is taking the lies a notch further. We are utterly disgraced and deeply disappointed in this terrible company. Media should investigate what is going on. Still waiting for a phone more than a month later and another A few weeks late.

BNg

BNgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking slow 4G

I just checked my Vodaphone 4G using Internet speed test with Server at Sydney -- and I was totally shock of the result: 0.12Mbps download and 1.4Mbps upload.
Is that the speed of a 4G network that they provide for their client? Shocking.

Plan Cost per MonthA$85.00