Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Choose anyone else over this company! Trust me vodafone are the worst

They have the worst customer service, where they will lie through their teeth to get you to pick them over any other service provider then charge you to leave when your contract is finished so you can take your number elsewhere. I have never had any company ever do that to me.

Included Data per Month32 GB
pyorkie
pyorkieSmithton

My Vodafone … Arr not so much

Included Data per Month0 GB
Store LocationTAS
A Baze
A BazeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrific, dismal, no conscience, STEER CLEAR!

Read the other reviews on this list for a variety of horrific and unconscionable actions by Vodafone, save yourself the hassle and go with someone else. Called for 3 months to reduce my plan commit, finally got through and they refused to credit previous bills, and offered a 5% discount of future spend. When I said cancel the services they said “no no no wait!” Abs offered an 80% discount. I asked why they didn’t offer that from the beginning and they said they’re not allowed to offer that at the beginning. Disgusting.

Esther w
Esther wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super happy customer

I actually love Vodafone... I love the quick online and over the phone customer service... every single interaction I’ve had with Vodafone staff is amazing and they are so helpful... I’ve been Vodafone for about 15 years and never ever had a problem they couldn’t solve and always so friendly...I have recently changed to a plan with 100g data for a very cheep rate...
Honestly couldn’t be happier with Vodafone.

Plan Cost per Month$65.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Store LocationOnline

Human rights violators taking away internet and my livelihood!!!

Vodaphone is the nastiest skank wench I’ve ever met. Do not trust them! They are a fugly slvt of a phone company. I have been blindly and wrongfully cut off from my data for a month! I’ve tried to purchase more and even have (whilst paying my bill in full) and still nothing! I’m writing this off of my sister’s Wi-Fi right now because I have no other option. Soon my friends will run out of data themselves and there’ll be no more hotspot. If you don’t hear from me in a week - call the data police cos Vodaphone has taken me out.

Plan Cost per Month$100.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
Store LocationWA

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019

Included Data per Month1 GB
Jafer A.
Jafer A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best provider by far

They treat their customers with respect and integrity. They definitely value their customers and give them the best solution. I would recommend joining them, and making sure you stick with them for long because they will give you good treatment as a loyal customer. You just got to be loyal to them

GrV
GrVMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I will never use Vodafone again!

I tried to organise a prepaid service for my mum (who is a pensioner in her 80's) with a different network and found out that Vodafone had locked her phone, which was never purchased through them and then had to pay a ransom fee to have the phone unlocked. When I tried to unlock the phone (after paying the fee), the directions were confusing. After 2 hours of calling back and asking for assistance I worked it out for myself. This was a very frustrating situation and 2 hours of my life that I will never get back.

Plan Cost per Month$15.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Store LocationNot purchased
Rajbir singh
Rajbir singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware from these people.

I didn’t get what I was offered and when I find out on my bill it was different to what was discussed.Beware from these people.They will put your call to many people to discuss and then come back with no solution

Kamaljit  singh
Kamaljit singhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No benefit for being valuable customer

After being 9 year with the vodafone when asked why new people getting cheap offer and I have no benefit and customer service provider told me there is no offer available and try to bound me into plan . Wow what a terrible service.

Plan Cost per Month$45.00
Included Data per Month80 GB
Champagne E.
Champagne E.

Lots of data

I have a pre paid sim only plan. I have automatic recharge so I get extra data every month. I like the feature that you don't loose internet if you run out of data it just goes slower, not that I ever would as I have 200gb in my data bank.

Store LocationOnline
Nahid
NahidSydney, NSW

Ridiculous connection and customer service

I have been with Vodafone for more than 6 years now and every week I have to call them because of the internet connection.
Poor connection and every week they have an update going on and that’s what they tell the customers and the that’s the reason that we don’t have connection.

Plan Cost per Month$125.00
Included Data per Month60 GB
Store LocationLiverpool
Emily
Emilyadelaide

Please don’t put yourself through this!

Raya
RayaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hopeless

Could not access Google Maps in Brisbane city or send a text message! What the!! Hopeless coverage and pathetic service. I paid my bills on time but they didn’t fill their end of the contract.

Plan Cost per Month$35.00

Billing rip off.

We cancelled our services the day before the new billing cycle and they still charged us $40. For what!?Nothing! To add insult to injury charge an additional .689% surcharge for a card payment.