Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 14)

Ilkan

Ilkan

WORST provider ever!

I wish I could give them a ZERO stars cause they deserve it! The WORST provider, the WORST coverage, the WORST customer service in Australia. Please DONT choose Vodafone for any reason.

Sharee

ShareePerth, WA

Dam useless!

Once again the Vodafone pocket Wi-Fi has died.. this is the 3RD one!
Will NOT be paying for it any longer. Will take as far as I have to legally. Why the hell should I pay for a product that we can't use!
I don't think it's in the contract to continue paying for faulty products.. unable to use for over 3 weeks again.. yet the bill still comes in..

Shariq Qamar

Shariq QamarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incorrect billing issue not resolved

I did live chat about the billing issue few day ago. The team told me it will be resolved within 48-72 hours but 5 days have been passed and the issue is still pending. I called them again to fix it but they told me to wait again. I do not think they have the capacity to resolved just the incorrect billing

José Roberto S.

José Roberto S.Sydney, NSW

Vodafone sucks

I have a plan for 3 year and I’ve never use all my data 90gb then suddenly I’ve been paying for extra data that I never used! When you call to the call centre they ask you to keep your data off but is already off. Then I refused to pay for extra charge because I didn’t use. Now they are charging me for more extra fees for late payment. It’s a machine to make money on us as a customers and they don’t care about it.

Safie

SafieMid North Coast, NSW

Stay away

Bought a starter pack and never received it. Have called 5 times and all they do is say I will put you on hold for 1 to 2 minutes and leave you there for Half an hour! Unable to get a refund for an item that never arrived.

Jaycee C

Jaycee CSydney, NSW

Abysmal Customer Service

Freaking bored banana

Freaking bored banana

Low coverage

This company sucks!

Credit expires in one week which is stupid
Money doesn’t have an expiration date.

They have the worst coverage in Queensland.

Annoying telephone marketing from someone whit a very strong accent and VERY BAD English.

I am going to change companies.

Mehul

MehulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Coverage, Disappointment and Poor Customer service ever.....

Mandeep S.

Mandeep S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

i have been using Vodafone more then 7 years with contract....first time my phone need repair and still have warranty and asking me to pay for liquid damage which is lie coz my phone doesn't have even minor scratch and how water went inside the phone even its waterproof....but they lie to me by saying they sending my phone to Samsung but they didn't they said after they had own mechanic all they want is to rob people with terrible service so changing my no. to another company.....

Jessica

JessicaVictoria

Horrible service

Their reception is absolute rubbish, people can’t hear you when you call them, doesn’t matter where your calling from. Has been happening with me and a few other people I know who are with Vodafone. Vodafone won’t admit their is anything wrong with their service but the question is what ISNT wrong with their service. Their call centre staff are rude and ignorant, I don’t know which is worse, their reception or their customer service. Don’t go with them, better off paying more and going with Optus or Telstra.

Very dodgy mobile internet

I live in Mackay, Queensland, postcode 4740 and mobile internet is worse than 2G- very poor. I m not happy with that at all and thinking about changing to different providers. I been with Vodafone for 12 years and it’s shame that I have to move to different providers.

Lauren T

Lauren TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

been a happy vodafone customer since 2007

I am surprised by all these negative reviews, i have been with Vodafone for 13 years and i have never had any issues with them. the customer service team are helpful but sometimes a bit difficult to communicate with as there is a bit of a language barrier. i recently upgraded to a galaxy s20 and traded in my old galaxy s9 was given a great price and credit was processed to my account efficiently. they also help you set up your new phone and transfer all the apps and data from the old one to the new one in a matter of minutes.

the only thing i was a bit cautious about was when i went into store to pick up my new phone the vodafone guy nearly gave it to another customer who was also in the store as her name was also [name removed],

Maryanne

Maryanne

Instead of being helpful they punish

They continually overcharged for 'unlimited' data. Finally I went to the real Vodafone shop. They were very helpful and could see that the overcharging had been going on for many months.Vodafone was supposed to get back within 48 hours. Instead of that they slowed down the speed. They are near to impossible to get on the phone.

Jo So

Jo SoSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Very reliable 4G coverage.
The data download speed is fast enough to watch videos. Easy to use app. Good value for money with great phone plans. Good customer service on the chat.

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service is unreliable, so is tech support

My voicemail randomly stops working & when people try to call me they are told that my phone is off when it's not. Technical support said that they would look into it and would call me in about two days. A week later after no call and phone not working I called again. After talking with the tech I was put on hold & then hung up on. No call back.

Sonia

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outrageous

After a few visits and phone calls to Vodafone, they were not able to update my address and I was unable to make phone calls.. For months .. From a prepaid sim card.. Disappointed

Brad T.

Brad T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VodaFAIL 2.0

Customer services [name removed] gave wrong information. Missing credit which she claimed used up. Credit turned up again after a while. Instead of apologising, made up stories as she went along just to avoid giving back the credit. The audacity to claim, "I'm looking at your data usage in front of me and your credit was used up."

The process of calling into customer services was a hassle. The automated voice will ask for your phone number and passcode. When the customer services staff answers the call, she asked again. So what's the point of the automated message asking in the first place?

Took me close to an hour including writing this complaint to sort things out. Vodafone had failed before and is now failing again.

Bimal

BimalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its the worst service provider. They overcharged me due to their technical problem, they don’t get back to resolve it

Its not a good service provider at all.They never get to customer always customer need to get back every time and also they don’t solve the issues. I have received poor service so trying to switch over to other service provider for my new plan.

Moe S.

Moe S.Sydney, NSW

No coverage

Called up multiple times regarding coverage and internet issues lots of promises but no action. Had to buy another phone with another provider for work.
Stay away from Vodafone you putting your money in the bin.
Worst service ever

Bobby

BobbyPerth, WA

I hate Vodafone. .

Nothing positive to say after being a customer for 10 years. Terrible value and service. I hope this company goes bankrupt and burns in hell. I once year’s ago went 2 GB over my data plan was charged $2000, or $1 per megabyte. It was then shortly changed to what it is now $10 per GB, but clearly reducing the amount I and so many others were charged was out of the question. Criminal behaviour, customer service is overseas so you might as well talk to a robot. Poor value on prepaid and coverage is probably the worst of all companies. I genuinely hope it goes down and it probably will