Vodafone

Vodafone

Aiden H.

Aiden H.Sydney, NSW

Patchy service at times, but good customer service makes all the difference

Plan Cost per Month$136.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
Store LocationSydney George Street
Lauren T

Lauren TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

been a happy vodafone customer since 2007

I am surprised by all these negative reviews, i have been with Vodafone for 13 years and i have never had any issues with them. the customer service team are helpful but sometimes a bit difficult to communicate with as there is a bit of a language barrier. i recently upgraded to a galaxy s20 and traded in my old galaxy s9 was given a great price and credit was processed to my account efficiently. they also help you set up your new phone and transfer all the apps and data from the old one to the new one in a matter of minutes.

the only thing i was a bit cautious about was when i went into store to pick up my new phone the vodafone guy nearly gave it to another customer who was also in the store as her name was also [name removed],

Plan Cost per Month$85.00
Included Data per Month60 GB
Store LocationParabanks Salisbury SA 5108
sam

samSydney, NSW

A better network

I have been with Vodafone for a few years now, I have 2 mobile numbers, an iPad contract and my NBN recently. They are getting better in providing customer service, much better network and reliable NBN provider.

Plan Cost per Month$45.00
Included Data per Month40 GB
Store LocationVodafone Pitt Street Mall
Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Katie A

Katie AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice customer service and good products

Customer service are always helpful and friendly with any issues. Coverage in rural areas isnt amazing but its good otherwise. Prepaid recharges are decent value and plans are also pretty good.

Plan Cost per Month$30.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Always used this provider for my phone plans

I have always used this provider for my mobile phone plans. The network coverage is usually reliable. Download speeds have always been good especially where i live, i sometime prefer using it than my home WiFi which is with a different provider.

cheaf

cheaf

Good first time option

Arriving from another country, the first thing you would look for is a reliable mobile network. Good thing they are the first you see in the exit of the arrivals, and yeah they will register you and all so no hassle. I just find that they are some areas where signal is limited. But overall great job!

xz101

xz101Sydney, NSW

Good telecom

By far the best telecom in Australia. I experience the highest speeds with Vodafone (up to 500mbps) where as with other providers I get max 50mbps. They have no hidden fees like Telstra and Optus and have the cheapest plans, unmetered data and the cheapest roaming in Australia.
I highly recommend.

calliope_7Sydney, NSW

Customer service surprisingly helpful

I recently needed to get a new sim and port a number. I called and found what was obviously a foreign call centre and, having experience with Telstra's foreign call centre I was expecting long delays and poor service, but I was pleasantly surprised. everything went as I expected, without waiting too long, and when I had difficulty removing the sim I got put through quickly to a tech guy who walked me through it. I'm still a little stunned that I didn't get a bad experience because frankly 'bad' seems to be the corporate standard these days. So yeah, nice one Vodaphone.

Plan Cost per Month$0.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Store Location0
NicoleS

NicoleSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mostly great

I have been a customer here for about 15 years now. As with every service there have been issues from time to time, sometimes of technical nature and I have to say, the customer service I have received was mostly really excellent, friendly and knowledgeable. I believe Vodafone has been really good value for me.

Plan Cost per Month$50.00
Included Data per Month6 GB
Store LocationCBD
Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Greg

GregPerth, WA

Been with Vodafone for at least 10 years with no issues at all

I will stay with Vodafone since I seem to get the best deals there. Contract terms are a bit long for new hardware, but I can bundle a phone, watch or anything else into one plan with no interest. That's good.

Plan Cost per Month$60.00
Included Data per Month2 GB
Store LocationJoondalup
Nikki

Nikki

I've always been really happy.

I honestly can't fault Vodafone. Yeah patchy service sometimes but that's pretty normal (whoever you're with), but everything else just rolls really smoothly. Credit card fees feel a bit archaic but I'm making an effort to actually share positive views of companies, rather than just complaining. There's not really much to hate about them. Really like how much time they give you to prepare for direct debits, too.