Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 5)

Unreasonably expensive

I found the same plan for less than one third of the Vodafone!!!
Really unhelpful store staff, just think about selling not helping.
Happy that leave my previous plan after three years.

Bob Geeves

Bob GeevesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

tried to work out a data plan with Vodafone

spent 45 minutes on the phone after phoning 3 times to 3 different operators to try and buy a data plan how simple is that the last one hung up on me because he didnt know what to do, they are useless, also couldn't explain how $29.00 had shrunk to $6.00 in one month after making 4 TXT messages they must have had gold wings

barry b.

barry b.

watiting for txt

ive tried to change password for 2 days n they say will send txt well no txt so i guss they realy dont care about there customers so bye bye to bad service vodafone is just crap

Kita

KitaSydney, NSW

Not as happy as I thought Id be

Is not the best service! I get little to no service in my house and customer service team sound like they read everything off a manual!
They continually tell me for 4yrs that they are fixing or putting up a tower in my area and my service will improve. The service has never improved. We are looking around for another service as its pointless paying for something that I never get to use!

John

JohnSydney

Porting my number virtually impossible.

I tried to have my number ported from another provider. It's been 3 days and still not processed. Avoid this telco as they have unqualified customer service and technical support.

The coverage is getting worse

Vodafone was okay but the network is getting worse. I can not even get a 4G network consistently. After this sim plan contract finish will definitely move to other service provider

Customer Service Reps who clearly hate their jobs

Michael_Jones

Michael_Jones

False misleading advertising of overseas call charges

Fire4FX

Fire4FXSydney, Australia

Porting out issues because of new security policy!

FWood3124

FWood3124Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vodafone cancelling my plan - disaster

WiFi Hotspot: Fine for traveling, but ration your data

George K.

George K.South East Queensland, QLD

All good.

Been with Vodafone for ten months now and never had a problem. Fast downloads. Good reception and clear calls. So all good. Would not hesitate to recommend them. Cheers and thanks.

Ripped off

Rajeev C.

Rajeev C.Sydney, NSW

Worst network quality

No network coverage for a simple phone talk, cant explain about the internet.
When talked to a customer care, lures giving discount every time and says about upgrading the network very soon but nothing happens and still the quality is very poor.

Can't trust Vodafone!!! Bad Customer Service

Vodafone offered next day delivery for orders approved by 4pm. So I bought a starter pack on 31st July 10.47am, and till now I still have not recevied the item. I spent more than 1 hour chatting with their customer care team, and not at all helpful. Very disappointed.

Pen606

Pen606Sydney, NSW

Changes to My Vodafone

Vodafone HAD the clearest and easiest to use website, My Vodafone. It was the reason I changed to Vodafone. Last week it was changed. It is now not possible to access My Vodafone on a computer. The only simple thing to find is data usage, everything else is arduous and barely worth the angst. I will give them a month to correct this. Meanwhile my research has started for another Telco.

calliope_7Sydney, NSW

Customer service surprisingly helpful

I recently needed to get a new sim and port a number. I called and found what was obviously a foreign call centre and, having experience with Telstra's foreign call centre I was expecting long delays and poor service, but I was pleasantly surprised. everything went as I expected, without waiting too long, and when I had difficulty removing the sim I got put through quickly to a tech guy who walked me through it. I'm still a little stunned that I didn't get a bad experience because frankly 'bad' seems to be the corporate standard these days. So yeah, nice one Vodaphone.

Sales staff was good but coverage @ WA bad

Sales staff was helpful and friendly.
Data coverage at Albany was bad. Most parts of highway was SOS calls. :(

At Denmark now , have 4g, 3 bars but download speeds are slow. Used Oz speed test and <3mbps
Not sure of other carriers

Simran

SimranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service

phone has only emergency call only until when I restarted, now I could call but there is no network for internet, when tried to call vodafone to resolve the issues, numbers are not contactable. Vodafone network has never been reliable but never been this bad until recently. Although they are the cheapest, guess you get what you paid for. Do not sign up for vodafone. I hd enough and jumping to optus now !! Such a bad service

Donna E.

Donna E.

Vodaphone - don't ever contact me again after wasting hours and hours of my time with no result