Vodafone

Vodafone (page 5 of 5)

ERAPLATINUM

ERAPLATINUMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Network

Signal constantly changes from 3g to 4g and i never have more than 2 bars even in town. Occasionally drops into regional service which has no data and it is impossible to reconnect. Terrible speeds. Avoid this network

Incentives to join. Lock in customers. Then rip them off

Vodafone pay as you go gives 35Gb for $30 for the first three months. After that it is $25 for 10Gb, with no option to upgrade. The add-on data costs are $10/Gb (28 days). That’s gouging your faithful customers. I advise staying with them for three months and then changing networks. I checked my balance (1.6Gb left) and immediately received notification that I was below 100Mb (huh?) and then out of data. Their website on usage is glacial and tends to divert you to “special offers” which are unavailable to you. It gives usage packet size but not the time of usage. Their app doesn’t work at all on an iPhone X.

Nicole

NicoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Vodafone

My network coverage with vodafone is the most reliable network i have come accross rather then others. Ive had a few connection problems but rarely any what so ever. Love vodafone

Physical Shops

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Physical Shops

Vodafone DOUBLE charging

Payment #1 was made, failed but money withdrawn form account,
Payment #2 was made, recharge went through successfully.
Tried to get Payment #1 refunded or credited but its too hard for them....CROOKS

Justin H

Justin HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculously slow network compared to peers

The data download speeds are absolutely horrendous. I have another account with Telstra, as well as Optus, and the speed of this network is outright shameful. I will never use this network again! I'm in Cannon Hill Qld.

Martyn

MartynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A fair comparison on customer service and coverage.

Mila

MilaSydney, NSW

Id theft fraud

Terrible customer service in Vodafone.
Been with them for 3 years and only now found out they registered me under different name in the system.
Submitted id fraud claim, but did nothing to solve the problem.

Steve H.

Steve H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Am I the only person to have noticed that Vodafone has effectively doubled the cost of 365 day pre-paid data ?

I recently attempted to top-up my pre-paid account, only to discover that the 365 Plus product is no longer available. Its nearest equivalent is the Pay and Go product, which at $40 offers the same 365 day expiry, the same pricing for texts and calls ... but doubles the price of data (previously $0.02/Mb, now $0.04/Mb). I've queried this with Vodafone and they basically just blew smoke at me.

MissyMoo92

MissyMoo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changing Providers

Vodafone is a joke. I was simply trying to top up the data on my phone... accessed the Vodafone recharge page - insufficient data. Kind of hard to recharge when I cant access the page. And considering I have wireless internet at home and I also tried completing recharge while connected to that, still told me I had insufficient data.
I'll be changing phone carriers due to this experience. Network coverage is pretty low. The online website is glitchy and full of freezes and hard to navigate when it constantly freezes and reloads.

Physical Shops

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Physical Shops

Less of the product for the same price.

Blocked BitChute, 8chan, and other websites at a mere government "suggestion".
Blocking internet platforms from the public such as BitChute should be considered a crime against the public. Blocking free communication is like modern book burning.

Mr Richards

Mr RichardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor signal can't register

Poor signal
Payments not going through
Tryed registering 4 times no luck
Tryed temporary passwords over and over as didn't like my original password
Seems its designed to stress you out so gave up never again
So next month im changing network

Farid B

Farid BSydney, NSW

Slow 4G speeds in many locations.

Poor 4G speeds in various locations in the Sydney CBD. Contacted the customer support a few times with no results. Anyhow, time to look for a service provider which has a good 4G coverage.

not amused

not amusedcanberra

too muc$ for not much

Prepay Vodafail represents poor value:
Vodafone has always been lagging behind the competition. They should spend less on promotion and more on delivering.
- poor network coverage - one of the problems of privatisation of an essential service is network duplication in high population areas with no signal elsewhere
- high prices for what is a distant 3rd patchy network
- less data than their competition for the price
cannot switch off unwanted promo messages despite requests to Vodafone and complaints to useless regulatory body
Prices should be at least 20-30% less than their competition to equate value