Vodafone

1.5

BNg

BNgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking slow 4G

I just checked my Vodaphone 4G using Internet speed test with Server at Sydney -- and I was totally shock of the result: 0.12Mbps download and 1.4Mbps upload.
Is that the speed of a 4G network that they provide for their client? Shocking.

Plan Cost per MonthA$85.00
Included Data per Month25 GB

charged me for porting number !!!

after 20 months with red plan(sim + device) and paying A$82 per month, I have decided instead of paying $45 for the plan, change provider (catch connect) and paying 150 per year for the sim. the last bill was included : SERVICE NUMBER PORTABILITY = $8 which is ridiculous. in other words they punish you if you wanna leave them. HAHAHAHAAA

Shane B.

Shane B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Disgusting Service

Absolutely disturbing service, behaviour towards me in the 1 1/2 years has been absolutely bad, there customer service is wrong, warning don't use vodafone big warning stay clear from this company, they treat you like a a pig, they lie constantly and trap you into things, they try to overcharge your bills, vodafone is a big pain in the butt

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month60 GB

Michael B

Michael BSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Vodafone had advertised that Sony PS5 was available via a preorder on the 12th of Nov 2020 and to phone from 8 am to place order. I made calls and opened online chats at 8 am sharp . Was on hold for over 45 minutes and online chat came up with error upon placing order. Two hours later I was informed I could not place an order because I was a business customer. It took two hours and multiple operators to tell me that I could not order a device despite have four active accounts with Vodafone. I am now considering finding an alternate provider in hope that my time is treated in a more valuable way. Admittedly the last person I spoke to in Vodafone offered me a discount on my account as a way of apologising.

Milan

MilanSouth East Queensland, QLD

WORST NETWORK EVER

Worst customer service, I have been calling them for about an hour and nobody has answered the calls yet.... the internet is very very slow, signals dropping out all the time. With the max speed also, it cannot buffer youtube videos. DON'T choose the Vodafone ever. I haven't experienced another provider but I am 100% sure, they are better than this.

Plan Cost per MonthA$130.00
Included Data per Month60 GB
Store LocationToombul
Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Customer Service has gone to hell

I joined Vodafone Australia because they 'HAD' a good service. Now, forget it, best go to small cheap carrier such as Belong or Lenora. I was going to stay, because other carriers, probably are overseas owners, but receiving their service, both on the phone line and Live chat (should be DEAD chat), I'm leaving Vodafone. I feel like one I am on a contract, they just treat me like sshitt

ElizeS

ElizeSSydney, NSW

My Vodafone login

Using "My Vodafone" online portal is very frustrating. It is very slow. It is difficult to find the information you want to see about your plan e.g. "date of plan expiry"
The online "Change my plan" function doesn't work and recommends you call 1555
I do not want to have verbal arrangements regarding my services or changes to it, because I have already had telephonically discussed arrangements, which did NOT HAPPEN and as a result I had to contact 1555 again

Plan Cost per MonthA$65.00
Included Data per Month125 GB
Alessandro

AlessandroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful in every part of the world

Terrible customer service, internet connection is really really low, phone connection is also bad. Had an nbn plan and they increased the price without even telling.
Had same issues in Italy, USA, and now also in Australia.
Good Job Vodafone.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service

i did a google search to find a contact number to talk to someone about mobile broadband with vodafone. what an absolute disgrace, I could not find a phone number to call from a landline regardless of what i clicked on so that shows the contempt vodafone have for consumers. All good though, I called another major, spoke to a person and got what i needed but my recommendation is to avoid vodafoe completely.

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Store LocationBELLA VISTA

Sharanya R.

Sharanya R.Sydney, NSW

No service to loyal customers

After being with them for 10+ years, was utterly disappointed at their customer service. No duh thing as loyalty. Will never recommend this service to anybody.

Plan Cost per MonthA$75.00
Store LocationCastle hill, castle towers shopping centre
STD

STDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever had

Ordered iphone12 only after customer service team confirmed I will get iphone by 26Oct now they changed to 14Dec without informing me the reasons to change, and when I call no proper response on the reasons. It appears to be giving false information before placing order, and play with customer accordingly after order is placed.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for the first few days

The customer care team is useless and 'are not taking calls today', it is impossible to contact anyone in relation to any problems, you cant change your plan because there are 'technical issues' and no one is available to help and you keep getting shifted from person to person with no resolve to problems. Nbn keeps dropping out and is slower than promised.

Plan Cost per MonthA$125.00
Gillian M.

Gillian M.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing

I have been with Vodafone for over 10 years however I will changing providers as their app is so unreliable, spending over an hour at a time trying to access the app is simply just frustrating and frankly not good enough. For a company this size they should really get their act into gear. Disappointing Vodafone!

Hubba D.

Hubba D.

BEWARE

Vodafone need to realise that customer service is a big deal in Australia, I was on the phone for 30 minutes transfered from one person to the other with the English language being a barrier, after my many years of being a customer I now say goodbye and good riddens

Plan Cost per MonthA$80.00
Store LocationVoda auburn

1 star is way too much!

No reception in most areas of Sydney, forget about using internet. I can't make phone calls inside my house, I have to go ouside to be able to talk with someone. My wife is on Vodafone and has the same issue, so it's not phone issue its network. Customer service is non existing. You can only talk to machine or wait hours to someone pick up or give you a call back. Most of the time they hang up.

Plan Cost per MonthA$175.00
Included Data per Month100 GB

Barry

Barry

Useless company

I was with Vodafone for a long time this company could not careless for its customers, the service is terrible, just read other reviews, also they are now part of TPG which is another company that has no customer service, all they care about is how much money they can bleed out of you, beware of these companies go elsewhere

Trevor C.

Trevor C.Central Queensland, QLD

Worst possible customer service

Unfortunately we lost a phone. Did the right thing and barred the sim immediately, since then trying to get (A) reinstated and then (B) totally close my accounts an absolute nightmare. Have had to go OTT in re-proving all of my ID's to them, each time by email, with response time each time around 3 days, cannot do any task with them on phone call or on chat. Even after doing all this still waiting for response to close accounts. Just an absolute nightmare of bad poor customer service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$185.00

Included Data per Month29 GB
John Geo

John GeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad network coverage.

As soon as you take a step out of Metro Melbourne there is no signal.
Got rid of them and went with a proper provider.
Don't waste your time with them.
Leave as soon as possible.

Plan Cost per MonthA$65.00