Vodafone

There is no way to cancel your plan with VODAFONE unless you call them 10 times

Plan Cost per MonthA$179.00
Store LocationMacquarie shopping centre

Roaming is atrocious

I am a vodafone UK customer and have found the vodafone Aus roaming data to be incredibly bad. Not sure if this is regulated to stop me using my data. It says I am 4G+ but seems more like dial up from 20 years ago.
Sort it out Vodafone.

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Grumbian

GrumbianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Vodafone down for weeks

I am trying to get a copy of my last bill, but My Vodafone has been down for weeks and the call centre cant provide anymore info other than "yes it is down". They then proceed to change the subject. Cant print out any bills or see of my charges. Yet hold me to paying a post paid bill by the due date of which I cant see what I am being charged for. They are criminals.

Krissy

KrissyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Signal problems getting worse

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Included Data per Month80 GB
Store LocationBourke Street Mall, Melbourne CBD
Nhung T.

Nhung T.Sydney, NSW

When signed plan, have to pay even I don't use it

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
John

JohnSydney, NSW

Terrible Experience From Vodafone Australia

We have had a terrible experience from Vodafone postpaid mobile service. We have been their customer for almost 9 years. But when we finalized the account they charged us one-month extra mercilessly for a 2 days delay in cancellation. Will never ever use their services anymore

Poor customer service and no way to complain about that

Hope

HopeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service - Technical and customer support and poor mobile networK!!

Included Data per Month50 GB
Bipin

BipinSydney, NSW

Data speed is the worst

Data speed wise, its a ripoff. There were times I couldn't open a basic webpage and speed can be really really slow, even in sydney CBD. If you are looking for even a basic internet speed data plan, avoid Vodafone. What is the point of more data if you cannot even open a simple page when you need it. I had to reset network setting frequently just to make it work. I was never able to update any apps in iphone just because the download speed was so bad. Once I switched to Telstra , I realized how bad vodafone is for data speed. I would have given it -10 negative ratings if I could.

Ash

Ash

WARNING! ONLY your MONEY matters to them!

If you want to close an account with them, be prepared to be on hold for at LEAST TWO hours and they will still CONSTANTLY put you on hold while trying to close your account. I've managed to close my mobile account fine, but the people handling the NBN department couldn't be worse! Firstly, their English speaking is incomprehensible and they are inefficient in handling and understanding how to deal with issues. And at the end the guy ([name removed]), hung up on me even after I ask to be transferred to customer survey. That aside, I try to call again and when it reached their department, I was put on hold for 30 mins and they hung up on me.

Consider yourself WARNED! WORST customer service EVER! They just want your MONEY!!

Niall Conlon

Niall Conlon

Zero stars if it was an option

Set up account 3 weeks ago in my company with 4 services. Just tried to add another service and told "you can't because you haven't been with us for 3 months and the credit team says "No"". Company has been around for years, highly profitable, etc.

Absolute rubbish, never would have signed up if i was told this. Going back to Telstra

Included Data per Month30 GB
Store LocationChatswood
El Presidente

El PresidenteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long Term Loyal Custormer

I have been with Vodafone for 20 years now, I have had my trials and tribulations with them over this time! The final straw came last night, for my 20 years loyalty I was offered a $5 discount on my already overpriced plan.
Surely Vodafone should use this opportunity to exploit the fact that I have been with them for so long and give me a worthwhile reward for such, positive advertising!

Included Data per Month30 GB
zahin j.

zahin j.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible business and attitude towards its exisiting customers

I have been a loyal customer with Vodafone with 4 years, i wanted to take a phone plan and they declined claiming my credit is poor. Well, my credit is good, like Optus just handed me a phone plan

Included Data per Month50 GB
Store LocationZahin Mohammad Juvi
SoAngry

SoAngrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Insulting, money grabbing rip-off artists

Sunil Chopra

Sunil ChopraSydney, NSW

Poor network coverage and poor services

Apart from the issues with Vodafone's poor network coverage and call drops, their services are worst in this region. I got a call from their customer care executive and they said they are discontinuing my ongoing existing plan which was under contract for 12 months. I am almost forced to quit my existing ongoing plan\contract to materialize new contract again for 12 months and new plan is really a very bad plan compared to what I was using. May be it is their strategy to trap people this way by extending their contracts again for another 12 months, because otherwise I don't think an existing customer would like to continue with Vodafone for their poor network and services. It is highly unlikely that I will continue with Vodafone in future.

Jennie jin

Jennie jin

There is no services for telecommunications

There is no services, usually u dont have any problems when u using your phone. Only when u had phone or billing problems, u have to stay on the line for long long day try to resolve your problem

Plan Cost per MonthA$129.00
Included Data per Month19 GB
Store LocationApple store

Raj

RajSydney, NSW

Poor Network in Westmead Hospital

No network coverage inside Westmead Child Hospital. No outgoing & incoming. Looks this is specific to Vodaphone only. Other service provider like Lyca & Optus has no issue. Simply rubbish. Don’t recommend

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Vodafone service and coverage getting worse

It used to be very good. In fact I was with Vodafone for almost 10 years. However, i started experiencing network issues since last year even in city limits at times. The quality of sales calls have also dropped significantly. They used to be very good in the past. I’m not sure what’s changed, but I’ve decided to look for other options. There are better deals and coverage, my wife was also with Vodafone and moved to Belong. They have much better coverage and value for money. I recommended Vodafone in the past. However wouldn’t be doing it any more.

Included Data per Month20 GB
Guri

GuriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad service

I'm on $45 plan and every month send me bill 60-85 always add some extra services and blame your customers. Only SIM plan not even lock in contract, Avoid avoid Vodafone crap service and network. Shane on. Never recommend anyone.
Greedy

AMM

AMMHunter Region, NSW

Very poor

I want to let everybody know how reprehensible Vodaphone are:
1. Dad had a stroke, and his speech was severely affected. Despite this, he continued to be able to remain in contact with family far away. Then,
2. The hospital lost his phone, which he continued to ask for, even some weeks later.
3. I finally got around to trying to get his bill waived, because he could not do this for himself. After much toing and froing, they agreed not to bill him again. They said it would be a simple matter if he had died.
4. They sent yet another bill, despite their promise not to bill him, so I phoned to let them know he has died. STILL not a simple matter! Thank you Telstra for being human when my Mum died, despite her contract not being fully paid.

Pavel

PavelSydney

Would not recommend to anyone.

Tried to rip me off with double billing for the same period. When called them, some Indian operators argued with me saying they haven't done anything wrong and that I just don't understand the bill. It took me multiple calls to prove them wrong and to get the wrong bill cancelled. They agreed only after I threatened them with Fair Trading. This customer support guys from India are horrible and very rude. I will wait for my contract to finish and mice to another provider