Vodafone

Vodafone (page 2 of 9)

Milan

MilanSouth East Queensland, QLD

WORST NETWORK EVER

Worst customer service, I have been calling them for about an hour and nobody has answered the calls yet.... the internet is very very slow, signals dropping out all the time. With the max speed also, it cannot buffer youtube videos. DON'T choose the Vodafone ever. I haven't experienced another provider but I am 100% sure, they are better than this.

Plan Cost per MonthA$130.00
Store LocationToombul
Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Customer Service has gone to hell

I joined Vodafone Australia because they 'HAD' a good service. Now, forget it, best go to small cheap carrier such as Belong or Lenora. I was going to stay, because other carriers, probably are overseas owners, but receiving their service, both on the phone line and Live chat (should be DEAD chat), I'm leaving Vodafone. I feel like one I am on a contract, they just treat me like sshitt

ElizeS

ElizeSSydney, NSW

My Vodafone login

Using "My Vodafone" online portal is very frustrating. It is very slow. It is difficult to find the information you want to see about your plan e.g. "date of plan expiry"
The online "Change my plan" function doesn't work and recommends you call 1555
I do not want to have verbal arrangements regarding my services or changes to it, because I have already had telephonically discussed arrangements, which did NOT HAPPEN and as a result I had to contact 1555 again

Plan Cost per MonthA$65.00
Included Data per Month125 GB
Store LocationOnline

Alessandro

AlessandroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful in every part of the world

Terrible customer service, internet connection is really really low, phone connection is also bad. Had an nbn plan and they increased the price without even telling.
Had same issues in Italy, USA, and now also in Australia.
Good Job Vodafone.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service

i did a google search to find a contact number to talk to someone about mobile broadband with vodafone. what an absolute disgrace, I could not find a phone number to call from a landline regardless of what i clicked on so that shows the contempt vodafone have for consumers. All good though, I called another major, spoke to a person and got what i needed but my recommendation is to avoid vodafoe completely.

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Store LocationBELLA VISTA
Sharanya R.

Sharanya R.Sydney, NSW

No service to loyal customers

After being with them for 10+ years, was utterly disappointed at their customer service. No duh thing as loyalty. Will never recommend this service to anybody.

Plan Cost per MonthA$75.00
Store LocationCastle hill, castle towers shopping centre
STD

STDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever had

Ordered iphone12 only after customer service team confirmed I will get iphone by 26Oct now they changed to 14Dec without informing me the reasons to change, and when I call no proper response on the reasons. It appears to be giving false information before placing order, and play with customer accordingly after order is placed.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for the first few days

The customer care team is useless and 'are not taking calls today', it is impossible to contact anyone in relation to any problems, you cant change your plan because there are 'technical issues' and no one is available to help and you keep getting shifted from person to person with no resolve to problems. Nbn keeps dropping out and is slower than promised.

Plan Cost per MonthA$125.00
Gillian M.

Gillian M.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing

I have been with Vodafone for over 10 years however I will changing providers as their app is so unreliable, spending over an hour at a time trying to access the app is simply just frustrating and frankly not good enough. For a company this size they should really get their act into gear. Disappointing Vodafone!

Hubba D.

Hubba D.

BEWARE

Vodafone need to realise that customer service is a big deal in Australia, I was on the phone for 30 minutes transfered from one person to the other with the English language being a barrier, after my many years of being a customer I now say goodbye and good riddens

Plan Cost per MonthA$80.00
Store LocationVoda auburn

1 star is way too much!

No reception in most areas of Sydney, forget about using internet. I can't make phone calls inside my house, I have to go ouside to be able to talk with someone. My wife is on Vodafone and has the same issue, so it's not phone issue its network. Customer service is non existing. You can only talk to machine or wait hours to someone pick up or give you a call back. Most of the time they hang up.

Plan Cost per MonthA$175.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Barry

Barry

Useless company

I was with Vodafone for a long time this company could not careless for its customers, the service is terrible, just read other reviews, also they are now part of TPG which is another company that has no customer service, all they care about is how much money they can bleed out of you, beware of these companies go elsewhere

Trevor C.

Trevor C.Central Queensland, QLD

Worst possible customer service

Unfortunately we lost a phone. Did the right thing and barred the sim immediately, since then trying to get (A) reinstated and then (B) totally close my accounts an absolute nightmare. Have had to go OTT in re-proving all of my ID's to them, each time by email, with response time each time around 3 days, cannot do any task with them on phone call or on chat. Even after doing all this still waiting for response to close accounts. Just an absolute nightmare of bad poor customer service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$185.00

Store LocationOnline
John Geo

John GeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad network coverage.

As soon as you take a step out of Metro Melbourne there is no signal.
Got rid of them and went with a proper provider.
Don't waste your time with them.
Leave as soon as possible.

Plan Cost per MonthA$65.00

Store LocationRockingham
teza

tezaPerth, Western Australia

garbage!!

Been with Vodafone for years, decided to upgrade the other day to 2 iphone pro max 11's I was on the phone for 40 minutes.. turns out they didn't place the order.. the person who organized it went on leave and didn't tell me anything about it..(something about only I could get the $250 discount they offered not my wife..After the order was agreed they just didn't do anything to inform me of any issues.
Been waiting for days for 2 new phones and they haven't even been ordered yet.

Thats one way so say goodby to $6000 worth of business..

Plan Cost per MonthA$160.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
Vanessa J.

Vanessa J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

I disconnected from Vodafone at the beginning of the year & today I received notice from a credit agency that I owed them money. Not once have I heard from Vodafone since the disconnection despite the fact they obviously have my phone number, email & address! Let me just add this gives even more support to my decision to change companies after being a customer for 13 years!!

V.Patel

V.PatelSydney, NSW

worst network and customer support returned under 30 days network satisfaction still getting bill

I took plan from vodafone had call drop and network issue hence returned plan and device under 30 days network satisfaction, still after two months retruning plan and device getting bill, have called customer care many times and staggered between different teams explaining story again and again and got bill and credit default warning notice instead of refunding my first bill got another bill and sending me notice, i am so frustated with vodafone and advise don't trust what they advertise.

Plan Cost per MonthA$101.51
Store LocationMarsden Park
Ilkan

Ilkan

WORST provider ever!

I wish I could give them a ZERO stars cause they deserve it! The WORST provider, the WORST coverage, the WORST customer service in Australia. Please DONT choose Vodafone for any reason.

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00