Vodafone

1.5

teza

tezaPerth, Western Australia

garbage!!

Been with Vodafone for years, decided to upgrade the other day to 2 iphone pro max 11's I was on the phone for 40 minutes.. turns out they didn't place the order.. the person who organized it went on leave and didn't tell me anything about it..(something about only I could get the $250 discount they offered not my wife..After the order was agreed they just didn't do anything to inform me of any issues.
Been waiting for days for 2 new phones and they haven't even been ordered yet.

Thats one way so say goodby to $6000 worth of business..

Neb-Maat-Re

Neb-Maat-ReAU

Appalling service - ludicrous attitude - inexplicable response

Vanessa J.

Vanessa J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

I disconnected from Vodafone at the beginning of the year & today I received notice from a credit agency that I owed them money. Not once have I heard from Vodafone since the disconnection despite the fact they obviously have my phone number, email & address! Let me just add this gives even more support to my decision to change companies after being a customer for 13 years!!

Jonny bravo

Jonny bravoPerth, WA

Never ever ever ever again

Vodafone could offer to pay me to use any of their services for the next 100 years and I’d say no! Their business model is “promise the world until they sign”. If they spent 1/10th the amount they spend on delusional tv ads as they spent on their network and customer service....they might gain another 20 oblivious suckers(customers)
Rot in hell Vodafone!

Josh Oslopov

Josh Oslopov

Useless Customer Service

At least 25 Minute waiting time on the phone is not good enough, hire some staff you tight arses !

Coverage is good and they will give you all the time in the world to sign you up but heaven forbid you require a change to your service.

V.Patel

V.PatelSydney, NSW

worst network and customer support returned under 30 days network satisfaction still getting bill

I took plan from vodafone had call drop and network issue hence returned plan and device under 30 days network satisfaction, still after two months retruning plan and device getting bill, have called customer care many times and staggered between different teams explaining story again and again and got bill and credit default warning notice instead of refunding my first bill got another bill and sending me notice, i am so frustated with vodafone and advise don't trust what they advertise.

Joe

JoeCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Overpriced, automated charges they won't tell you about, bad service.

Worst carrier in Australia. After years (10+) of bussiness with Vodafone I ended up getting shafted and having to move carrier. High prices, automated charges and restrictive and overpriced plans. Use Aldi or Optus, better service, better prices.

barry

barryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plan sim

Honestly dont go with vodafone the Worse worse Worse internet connection cant even get any network in any where in Melbourne called them about it and i was told to use my wifi to make calls Worse customer service!! I give them 0 star!

Veronica

VeronicaSydney, NSW

Worst telco service I’ve experienced in 20 years

Ilkan

Ilkan

WORST provider ever!

I wish I could give them a ZERO stars cause they deserve it! The WORST provider, the WORST coverage, the WORST customer service in Australia. Please DONT choose Vodafone for any reason.

Sharee

ShareePerth, WA

Dam useless!

Once again the Vodafone pocket Wi-Fi has died.. this is the 3RD one!
Will NOT be paying for it any longer. Will take as far as I have to legally. Why the hell should I pay for a product that we can't use!
I don't think it's in the contract to continue paying for faulty products.. unable to use for over 3 weeks again.. yet the bill still comes in..

Mehdi K.

Mehdi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have no words to say how bad this service provider is.

The customer service officers are the worst and they need to use their manners, they have no phone manners they have the worst way to explain things and they can't help you because they are terrible.

Shariq Qamar

Shariq QamarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incorrect billing issue not resolved

I did live chat about the billing issue few day ago. The team told me it will be resolved within 48-72 hours but 5 days have been passed and the issue is still pending. I called them again to fix it but they told me to wait again. I do not think they have the capacity to resolved just the incorrect billing

José Roberto S.

José Roberto S.Sydney, NSW

Vodafone sucks

I have a plan for 3 year and I’ve never use all my data 90gb then suddenly I’ve been paying for extra data that I never used! When you call to the call centre they ask you to keep your data off but is already off. Then I refused to pay for extra charge because I didn’t use. Now they are charging me for more extra fees for late payment. It’s a machine to make money on us as a customers and they don’t care about it.

Safie

SafieMid North Coast, NSW

Stay away

Bought a starter pack and never received it. Have called 5 times and all they do is say I will put you on hold for 1 to 2 minutes and leave you there for Half an hour! Unable to get a refund for an item that never arrived.

Kal

KalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst. Minus Score Rating!

Jaycee C

Jaycee CSydney, NSW

Abysmal Customer Service

Low coverage

This company sucks!

Credit expires in one week which is stupid
Money doesn’t have an expiration date.

They have the worst coverage in Queensland.

Annoying telephone marketing from someone whit a very strong accent and VERY BAD English.

I am going to change companies.

Mehul

MehulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Coverage, Disappointment and Poor Customer service ever.....

Mandeep S.

Mandeep S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

i have been using Vodafone more then 7 years with contract....first time my phone need repair and still have warranty and asking me to pay for liquid damage which is lie coz my phone doesn't have even minor scratch and how water went inside the phone even its waterproof....but they lie to me by saying they sending my phone to Samsung but they didn't they said after they had own mechanic all they want is to rob people with terrible service so changing my no. to another company.....