Vodafone

1.5

Jessica

JessicaVictoria

Horrible service

Their reception is absolute rubbish, people can’t hear you when you call them, doesn’t matter where your calling from. Has been happening with me and a few other people I know who are with Vodafone. Vodafone won’t admit their is anything wrong with their service but the question is what ISNT wrong with their service. Their call centre staff are rude and ignorant, I don’t know which is worse, their reception or their customer service. Don’t go with them, better off paying more and going with Optus or Telstra.

Very dodgy mobile internet

I live in Mackay, Queensland, postcode 4740 and mobile internet is worse than 2G- very poor. I m not happy with that at all and thinking about changing to different providers. I been with Vodafone for 12 years and it’s shame that I have to move to different providers.

Lauren E

Lauren EMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

been a happy vodafone customer since 2007

I am surprised by all these negative reviews, i have been with Vodafone for 13 years and i have never had any issues with them. the customer service team are helpful but sometimes a bit difficult to communicate with as there is a bit of a language barrier. i recently upgraded to a galaxy s20 and traded in my old galaxy s9 was given a great price and credit was processed to my account efficiently. they also help you set up your new phone and transfer all the apps and data from the old one to the new one in a matter of minutes.

the only thing i was a bit cautious about was when i went into store to pick up my new phone the vodafone guy nearly gave it to another customer who was also in the store as her name was also [name removed],

Maryanne

Maryanne

Instead of being helpful they punish

They continually overcharged for 'unlimited' data. Finally I went to the real Vodafone shop. They were very helpful and could see that the overcharging had been going on for many months.Vodafone was supposed to get back within 48 hours. Instead of that they slowed down the speed. They are near to impossible to get on the phone.

Jo So

Jo SoSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Very reliable 4G coverage.
The data download speed is fast enough to watch videos. Easy to use app. Good value for money with great phone plans. Good customer service on the chat.

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service is unreliable, so is tech support

My voicemail randomly stops working & when people try to call me they are told that my phone is off when it's not. Technical support said that they would look into it and would call me in about two days. A week later after no call and phone not working I called again. After talking with the tech I was put on hold & then hung up on. No call back.

Dealing with Vodafone: An unmitigated nightmare

Sonia

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outrageous

After a few visits and phone calls to Vodafone, they were not able to update my address and I was unable to make phone calls.. For months .. From a prepaid sim card.. Disappointed

Brad T.

Brad T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VodaFAIL 2.0

Customer services [name removed] gave wrong information. Missing credit which she claimed used up. Credit turned up again after a while. Instead of apologising, made up stories as she went along just to avoid giving back the credit. The audacity to claim, "I'm looking at your data usage in front of me and your credit was used up."

The process of calling into customer services was a hassle. The automated voice will ask for your phone number and passcode. When the customer services staff answers the call, she asked again. So what's the point of the automated message asking in the first place?

Took me close to an hour including writing this complaint to sort things out. Vodafone had failed before and is now failing again.

Bimal

BimalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its the worst service provider. They overcharged me due to their technical problem, they don’t get back to resolve it

Its not a good service provider at all.They never get to customer always customer need to get back every time and also they don’t solve the issues. I have received poor service so trying to switch over to other service provider for my new plan.

Axle F.

Poor service and security.

I don't get paper bills send out. Vodafone emails the bill. They had a technical problem and could not send me an email bill and now it is my fault that I did not pay. Security on my phone is appalling. Someone is hacking into it. Vodafone is not doing anything about it. Don't listen to their customers complaints and problems.

Axle F.

I bought a new phone and now will go to another service provider.

Moe S.

Moe S.Sydney, NSW

No coverage

Called up multiple times regarding coverage and internet issues lots of promises but no action. Had to buy another phone with another provider for work.
Stay away from Vodafone you putting your money in the bin.
Worst service ever

Bobby

BobbyPerth, WA

I hate Vodafone. .

Nothing positive to say after being a customer for 10 years. Terrible value and service. I hope this company goes bankrupt and burns in hell. I once year’s ago went 2 GB over my data plan was charged $2000, or $1 per megabyte. It was then shortly changed to what it is now $10 per GB, but clearly reducing the amount I and so many others were charged was out of the question. Criminal behaviour, customer service is overseas so you might as well talk to a robot. Poor value on prepaid and coverage is probably the worst of all companies. I genuinely hope it goes down and it probably will

kevin

kevinSydney, NSW

Simply designed to rip you off

FACT 1: I paid for a My Credit Top Up and the store at Campbelltown Mall instead loaded on Pay As You Go and it was all gone in 1 day , despite me having a pre-paid credit of 5 days , it was used on data
No refund No hlep
3 visits to a Vodafone shop in the past year to prove my identity and re set my pin to exactly the same number and told again today that customer resolutions cannot help me as they cannot identify me .

This has happened to several friends and family and we are now certain it is simply a way for Vodafone to RIP OFF the vulnerable!

Rohan De Fonseka

Rohan De Fonseka

Vodafone Service

Left Optus and moved to Vodafone. Tried calling them today and was hanging on for 1 hour 20 minutes and had to hang up as there were no signs of them picking it up. They are hiding behind Covid19 which is crap. They have taken this opportunity to reduce cost by cutting staff. Will need to move somewhere where there is service but where? Everywhere you go in Australia it is becoming this. They just don't care because everyone dishing out bad service. These company does not do your heart any good.

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Physical Shops

Vodafone is the worst!! They refuse to cancle my plan after asking 5 times ripping me off a $158 month is discusting

Worst coverage.....i cant even use the data i have because Vodafone hasn't worked in any of the last 4 houses ive liven In what a disgrace!!!
Vodafone has personally let me down an ripped me off.

Imran

ImranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ridiculous

the worst network ever , terrible network terrible customer service only there for money , worst decision in my life signing up with vodafone i was lost for 2 hours in tasmania thanks to vodafone no network signals ...ring so many times to customers support but no results

Anaz A.

Anaz A.South East Queensland, QLD

Have to pay $438 for a service i did not use

My dear Australians, i signed up for a vodafone wifi services on 2018 may 28, my contract end date is 2019 may 28, after contract end date i have not used the internet services, but vodafone has charged me untill 2019 december and sent a bill for $438, since i didnt pay for a service i didnt use this matter had given to Commercial credit and they bullying me to pay this amount, my humbel request for all Australians, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR VODAFONE..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Don’t sign up unless you are desperate

HiranthiR

HiranthiRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible Internet Coverage

Vodafone has terrible coverage even in the CBD and within 30k radius around the CBD. It only gets worse further you go.Only reason I use Vodafone is due to the availablity of international calls to certain countries.