Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

1.2

Service

One of the Cheater. They are robbing my money even I am not using the service and asking to pay $400+ for holding the number . I requested to cancel the plan they didnot allow me unless I pay the money for time of keeping number . Asking me same question 100times and not providing resolution. Don’t make mistakes signing in Vodafone pls . They sucker !

Plan Cost per Month$1.00
Included Data per Month1 GB

Customer service and network

Customer service is the worst. They will transfer you one person to another to another and again to another. I had really bad experience. They’re Dishonestly, rude and humiliating. Please do not waste your time and energy for buying Vodafone if you value your time and peace of mind.

Arezou
ArezouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer care and support

Wish I had an option for zero star. Don't go with this company. They are good by the time you sign a contract but you will be alone with no support after signing it. The vodafone customer services is the worst I've ever experienced. My phone calls keep dropping out. Had chat 7 times with 6 different people over last two months. They couldn't fix the problem but expect me make a full payment for the service that haven't provided. Last person I spoke to who was a supervisor kind of said this is what it is, don't expect any compensation for not having a proper service. Funniest thing was even our call dropped out two times and he gave up calling me back. This is the service they expect me to pay for it. Shocking

Plan Cost per Month$105.00
Store LocationIndooroopilly
Alan
AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy anything from them expecting warranty service.

Store LocationPacific Fair Gold Coast

Store LocationOnline
Tara G.
Tara G.

Horrible

I feel I am ripped off by Vodafone , I have 4 phones and NBN with Vodafone , been with them for last 10 years . On the last bill I was charged $400 extra simply because my wife used data on international transit accidentally.I called costumer service and kept me on phone for 45 minutes and assure me the extra charges will be weaved but they deducted full amount on direct debit . On the next bill they have included something called mobile broadband which I am not aware of . Simply waiting for my plan to expire and will switch to other services . Never Vodafone

Plan Cost per Month$350.00
Store LocationParabanks Salisbury SA

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Absolutely the worst

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

That was a mistake going all in with Vodafone

Not reliable at all neither mobile cellular nor NBN, having a bad reception all the around Victoria and every single spot of it, NBN wifi hub 2 is a complete joke dropping out every second day,lost mobile network connection whilst on the phone with Vodafone this morning to get my NBN fixed and they had to call me back 3 times just in 15 minutes.

Rob D.
Rob D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service. Why can't I give 1 star

Plan Cost per Month$75.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Store LocationFountain Gates, Narre Warren
I WAS HERE
I WAS HEREMurray Mallee, SA

We should all get together with a class-action lawsuit. Their reviews say it all.

I closed my account and had a small credit, which I had to chase to refund into my account. The refund was processed & this should have been the end of it, but after 1 month they charged me the credit & took it back out of my account. After numerous phone calls lasting hours, they agreed that they had made a mistake. Offering no apology or small compensation for my time. They still have not refunded it back into my account & won't do this until I give them authority to do so.

My point is, they give themselves the authority to take my money out (fraudulent to say the least as I did not owe them anything & account should have been closed), but need my authority to give it back to me.

It's time for action

Laura B.
Laura B.

Huawei wifi cube 4G

4G wifi stopped working and customer service was an absolute torture to deal with. Illogical, unhelpful, bouncing me from one ‘team’ to the next, no one taking responsibility, on the phone for an hour just on hold while they transfer me yet again. Just an absolute joke. Unable to easily resolve issues. Their rating now makes sense. Fine to use until you have a problem and need customer service.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per Month$59.00
Included Data per Month200 GB
Store LocationBrisbane

Sharda
ShardaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I was sold a new phone plan all together with 110 nd later they say it's 136. I called so many times but no help. It's just cheating. It's just disappointing

Tam
TamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No idea what I purchased

They would not provide a receipt of purchase. They would not show me what they were typing on screen. I had no idea what I had purchased. I can’t register for My Vodafone to see/manage my things because they won’t send an SMS to my data only sim during registration. Customer service is terrible and can’t/won’t help. I have to submit a “release of personal information” form just to get a receipt and I am sure they’re not complying with basic consumer laws.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only