Vodafone

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Keep well away from Vodafone

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00

There is no phone company more useless, and that's saying something

Don't assume their website is accurate. They will take your money, and only after they have your cash will they inform you of the truth. Refunds are a huge pain.

Included Data per Month20 GB
Store LocationSouth Launceston

EAST GARDENS shopping centre ground floor outlet Vodafone

Viswakanth Davuluri

Viswakanth Davuluri

Ridiculous network coverage and Incompetent customer service

I have been a Vodafone customer for 13 years and moving out after experiencing a bad network coverage for long time. Customer service is absolutely incompetent. I have opted for a $5 roaming service and had to move out to a local network - but charged by Vodafone even though network was 0. When raised the same with technical team - after 48hours a reply received " everything looks good -no issues".

Plan Cost per MonthA$117.00
Nav

NavSydney, NSW

Very very bad service and customer service

Very bad network and customer service very bad please not use vodafone. We paying for nothing very bad service if u call customer service the are very bad service never fix u r problem one u done u r contract

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Bad company

Two months ago I am trying to amicably resolve an improper charge on my account, and so far I could not. worst care I've ever seen in my life. I don't recommend this crap to anyone

Victum

VictumAustralian Capital Territory

No stars at all: this company is full of scammers & fraudsters

Plan Cost per MonthA$45.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
FuhkDominos

FuhkDominos

Illegal termination charges and automatically billing me $5 per day without notifying me.

I paid off my phone and switched to a month-to-month plan. When I called to cancel i was told I would have to pay an early termination fee for 4 months. Then, they started charging me $5 per day which i did not agree to or even know about, the only reason i found out was logging in to vodabone to check the status of my case.
avoid this company at all costs. charlatans.

Single mum

Single mumWestern Australia

Poor customer service

I had a fraud claim, in which someone opened a Vodafone account in my name. I lodged a fraud claim as required. That was a waste of time, as Vodafone ended up stating that I'm liable to pay off the fraudulent account! Can't they investigate the person who opened the account! So I'm now going to have to pay for something I didnt use! I don't even have an account with them! Is this how big Corporations treat the poor!

Andrew C

Andrew CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very misleading

If I could leave a zero rating I would. I had a prepaid sim with Vodafone and transferred it into my wife's name. It took us over 6hrs to get this done. We wanted to port the number to another provider, after 2 weeks of trying we were told by staff at a store the number was still in my name and that they would never change it no matter what we did. I would never use this company again.

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00
Included Data per Month2 GB
Victoria

Victoria

Over charging no responses to complaints

I signed up with Vodafone $40 sim plan and $69 nbn plan. They did set up the nbn quite quick and the internet seems to be working well however, I am now being charged almost $200 each time when the bills should be $109 for both per month.

I have called and emailed to complained but no one is getting back to me.

I am now building my case against Vodafone because unfortunately I don't see this stopping over this past 2 months.

Included Data per Month40 GB
Store LocationPerth CBD
Mohammad Ansari

Mohammad AnsariGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst network, worst customer service

I was having so so much of problems with their poor network that I decided to move to Telstra(which is the best thing i did).
They still charged my account incorrectly after promising that I don’t have to pay anything now.
Now i have been struggling for weeks and weeks just to get the refund back to my account.
Have called them so many times, they always promise to process the refund this time and that never happens. By the way each call means around an hour of my time.
Haven’t got the refund yet, check the below screenshot and see how they fool the customers.

jasdeep

jasdeep

very Very bad service - Just need money without any service

Always after money and no coverage.Slow network speed.Unlawful early termination fees.No support and no customer focus.I requested them to release my number but they refused asking me to pay early termination fee which they have implemented without informing me

Included Data per Month40 GB
Store Locationonline
Carla Leao

Carla LeaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst one

I have a lot of mobile data, what is expensive, that actually I can’t use because it never works properly. I live 5km far from Melbourne CBD and it never works at home. I already tried my friends mobile data at home and all of them who don’t use Vodafone have their mobile data working properly. The download speed is 3.1mbps.
Regret only.

mujer h.

mujer h.Sydney, NSW

disgusting!

they charge me too early than it should thought paying MONTHLY! then whats this ?first april 23rd i paid straight from my account $57 for monthly then may 21rst then june 19th and this month is july 17 im so upset about this !i didnt consume all my data coz i off when i dont need it ..then instead of monthly payment they ask payment to early whats next i have to pay every week ?instead of monthly .?its sad .

Plan Cost per MonthA$57.00
Store Locationparramatta

che

che

worst service with vodafone nbn technical department

Plan Cost per MonthA$130.00
Included Data per Month80 GB

Dave

Dave

Out of 3 Aussie phone companies, by far the worst service

brad.christian

brad.christianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vodafone won't replace a brand new faulty iPhone xr

Brand new iPhone XR and vodafone want to repair it not replace it. I have now wasted so many hours. They can't hear me properly on the faulty handset, and still want to repair it. I just want to get away from vodafone now. Shame on you Vodafone.

Store Locationonline

Steal money from customer using shady contract

Very disappointed after fully paid my plan, they still charge me for nothing even I changed to Optus. This company is unbelievable stealing money! Please be careful when you sign contract with this company!!

Ashna

AshnaSydney, NSW

Worst network

Worst network in australia is vodafone, never ever go with this network guys. I'm really fed up i have a contract otherwise i quit this and go with optus or telstra...

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00