Vodafone

Vodafone (page 2 of 98)

1.6 from 1,955 reviews

• Plan Type
    • Post-Paid with Phone (114)
    • Pre-Paid Sim Only (64)
    • Post-Paid Sim Only (53)
  • Local Reception
  • Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)

ASER

ASERSydney

I wish there is 0 star rating

Terrible service. Phone did not arrive took weeks to get resolved. when it was finally resolved, bill was incorrect overcharging me. Takes forever to get something resolved. Complaints not documented properly.

Hope

HopeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service - Technical and customer support and poor mobile networK!!

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Included Data per Month:50 GB

Kim W.

Kim W.South East Queensland, QLD

Basic incompetence

Included Data per Month:10 GB
Store LocationWorld Square in Sydney. They entered the incorrect passport number.

Don't recommend Vodafone. Dodgy practises. Poor coverage.

Don't recommend Vodafone. Consultant scammed me over the phone into agreeing to sign a contract for 36 months when i specifically said 24. All for comission. This is with Fair trading. No mail or email sent. Cheaper and more reliable telcos out there. Left after 10 years and won't evet go back. Unreliable in many areas, especially south west sydney. Vodafone lies about upgrades to towers. Download speed is sufficient when they actually have coverage. Would strongly not recommend. Networks that use telstra lines are significantly better.

Plan Cost per Month: $70.00
Included Data per Month:8 GB
Store LocationOver the phone

A total ripoff company

Vodafone has charged me $1000 for using internet for 10 Minutes in Qatar, while travelling. The customer service representative told me its $5 per day for roaming usage around the world. Later, on they wave off $197 and still I had to pay $800, where is was not my fault at all. Fake advertisement.

Plan Cost per Month: $55.00
Store Locationcannington

Bipin

BipinSydney, NSW

Data speed is the worst

Data speed wise, its a ripoff. There were times I couldn't open a basic webpage and speed can be really really slow, even in sydney CBD. If you are looking for even a basic internet speed data plan, avoid Vodafone. What is the point of more data if you cannot even open a simple page when you need it. I had to reset network setting frequently just to make it work. I was never able to update any apps in iphone just because the download speed was so bad. Once I switched to Telstra , I realized how bad vodafone is for data speed. I would have given it -10 negative ratings if I could.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Horrible Network!

Currently travelling through Australia I can't believe I renewed a plan with Vodafone. $120 a month for horrible coverage. Don't make the same mistake I did. The worst coverage you can imagine.

Thea

TheaPerth, WA

They looked me out of account

Vodafone locked my out of my account so I couldn't check my account details or make payments. They did not inform me there was any problem and when I rang a week later they wouldn't help me and told me I had to go into a Vodafone stall to sort it out. It is inconvenient for me to try and get to a store but they refused to help over the phone. I can see this also happened to the person below. They tried to tell me over the phone it was some kind of protection for my safety and that they had informed me, but I never received any message from Vodafone!

deng s.

deng s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too bad ,can not be worse

I think they are changing my password, and if it is close to the pay day , you can not access your account .never be with vodaphone . and their call is like ,ages. .

Carmel J

Carmel JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Their negligence cost a disabled person her brand new IPhone 11

Plan Cost per Month: $45.00
Store LocationVodafone Marion (Upstairs)

Call centre was rude and then hung up on me

I called Vodafone regarding their online promo and was spoke to extremely rudely by Silva. He kept on insisting that I was referring to an expired Black Friday deal and condescendingly asked me to "direct" me to the deal which I was referring to online. Where it stated in a big red banner on top of plans "ONLINE OFFER" - when I tried to explain it to him he just spoke over me and hung up on me. Rude!

Vic W

Vic W

Got Yelled at By Their Call Centre Staff Member

xz101

xz101Sydney, NSW

Good telecom

By far the best telecom in Australia. I experience the highest speeds with Vodafone (up to 500mbps) where as with other providers I get max 50mbps. They have no hidden fees like Telstra and Optus and have the cheapest plans, unmetered data and the cheapest roaming in Australia.
I highly recommend.

Caedmon

Caedmon

A waste of money

I bought a prepay SIM card at the end of September for use in New Zealand. When i got there it wouldn't work. I was told on the Vodaphone customer service chat line that Optus had stopped me from switching SIM cards, which didn't sound right, as I own my mobile phone. When I got back to Australia Optus told me that they hadn't blocked the change. I complained to Vodaphone about this, but they didn't refund the money.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Calling Europe and my number is not showing up on receivers end.

Vodafone are using cheap offshore carriers to forward calls to Europe. In my instance & NOW into week 5 with this issue, every time I call my phone number does not appear on the receipts end. it appears as a caller ID from either UK, Romania , spain, Albania, Croatia. & All Vodafone need to do is change is the routing of the call so that it is sent to a Bparty and they do not overstamp my CLI. this is causing me so much grief as no one knows I am calling & Vodafone are making money out of this. Customer service is bad.

Steven

StevenHobart, TAS

Now with offshore call centre for extra frustration

Had been with Vodafone for ~10 years and never had an issue with service from the Australian-based call centre. Be aware the call centre is now offshore. I had an absolutely appalling experience with a "Mamood" from (I assume) an Indian call centre. Rude, aggressive and entirely unhelpful. If customer service is important to you, beware.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00
Included Data per Month:0 GB
Store LocationHobart

olivera

oliveramelbourne

reception very hard on some sspots

been on prepaid and reception somedays in some spots dont have enough coverage only issue there is call overseas is hard to understand but in general vodafone has some pretty good plans and included data as well

Included Data per Month:35 GB
Store Locationvodafone dandenong

TLD

TLDAU

Still awaiting for a manager to call me after 4 months and still being over charged. ref:_00D20GC5._5003z20oxY4:ref

After 30 years of being a customer I am so annoyed & frustrating
Not a happy customer anymore and very disappointed

Plan Cost per Month: $225.00

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

The worst coverage and reception...

I live in West Ryde NSW 2114 and it is very hard to make phone calls or receive phone calls in this area due to the worst coverage and reception by Vodafone. Recently I had to drive to Meadowbank from my home in West Ryde to receive a phone call.... Nobody will believe it...

Lack of consumer care

Just spent 35 minutes trying to access my Vodafone without success,called Vodafone to query,was told app was down for 2-3 days maintenance, nice one Vodafone....perhaps you could put this up on your site to let us know so we don't waste our time!