Vodafone

Vodafone (page 2 of 92)

Andie

AndieNorth Queensland, QLD

security is terrible

i was part of the vodaphone security leak. had my identity stolen and everything taken away from me. would never recommend this company to anyone. they need better protection for the consumers.

Martin A.

Martin A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst network most expensive

Lost money because their network was not functioning in the melbourne city. They frequently get network outages at whim. They dont care about their customers. I changed my mobile device but still same result. I decided to change to Dodo and i m happy with their prices and network.

vishal d.

vishal d.South East Queensland, QLD

worst network of australia

Greg

GregSouthern and Hills, SA

Conned

Wife called into Vodafone at Victor Harbor several days ago because Google and Yahoo Mail wouldn't work on her 1.5 year old phone. The Guy in the shop didn't check the phone and told her that the phone was too old to run the apps and sold her a new phone and extended plan.
It too me less than five minutes to fix.
I cancelled the order.
What is really going on here. Are they totally incompetent or extremely dishonest. Either way you wouldn't deal with them.

RobSSouthwest, VIC

Plan Change - Pure Frustration

Want frustration .... try changing your phone plan. 2 hours on the phone, 1 hour on the internet, 5 service providers ... each of which asked me to verify my identity, 4 credit checks, all for nothing and no result /:()&&&(;:/-

RobS

... and in addition they severed my existing operational internet connection .... leaving me with no connection and no service ..... thus removing the existing credit that l had on that account

RobS

If someone wanted to provide a worse service experience l don’t think they could exceed the example set by Vodafone

Fair Square

Fair SquareSydney, NSW

Unreliable service

Purchased an iPhone 12 from Vodafone in a city in January 2021. The phone stopped working in March 2021 and Vodafone has been contacted several times but no reliable response has been received so far.

Snifer

SniferVIC, 3059

Selling warranty expired items part of 24M plan - Shame on you Vodafone

I am very disappointed and surprised to find out that my 8 years old's daughters watch I bought part of 24M plan only got warranty for 12 months and money greedy Vodafone is asking extra money to fix the issue. This is very unethical as if provider is selling a 24m plan and hardware cost is included in the plan, they should cover it until the plan end.

All users be aware of this as never get any wearable with more than 12 months as you will be in the same situation as me.

I will report this to Telco ombudsman as this is a RIP-OFF.

Sarah O.

Sarah O.Sydney, NSW

Worst company. No system at all in place. Wrong misleading information

Worst customer service don’t use Vodafone

They’ll constantly lie to you and get you going around in circles. They have no idea what is going and instore and phone operators have different things happening

Don’t renew your contract

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
alvie.huit

alvie.huitPerth, WA

1 star only because there's no ZERO option.

Store Locationwa

Stell

Stell Perth, WA

No phone service for over a month!

I cannot believe due to works being done in the area I cannot receive or make phone calls and it will be like this for over a month. How can they expect you to continue with your contract.

Roz

RozSydney, NSW

Uninspired Cold Call, Old Aggressive Tactics.

Dennis

Dennis

Security issue: Vodafone mobile with online banking

AJone

AJone

Can’t give 0 star review

Bad network

Dropouts, it is breaking the comunication all the time not matter where I am. Data downloads speed very slow. Technical support is very bad, they said the network is going to be fix in some weeks but never it shows any difference.

John G

John GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just a matter of time before they're shut down.

3 faulty 5G phones in a row, finally cancelled the upgrade and after 10 years and 3 accounts it all goes bad. Voda shop and online idiots cannot communicate, new charges, insurance added, how, when and what the??
Ombudsman powerless to help it's almost laughable, ported all my number's and left...

Belly

Belly

They're thiefs

Vodafone decided to deduct $98.00 from my account even though no bill was outstanding and my monthly bill of $40 had not even been issued and claim they dont even know where my money has gone. I have sent them proof that they had taken the money from my account without consent and they tell me they won't be able to sort it out for at least 10 days.

puiling

puiling

Phone scam

I don't use their services, but I have been receiving call from them in the last few days, claims that I have an account with Vodafone and need my name to verify the account. I refuse to tell them my name and hanged up but they keep calling me nearly every day.

I would not even give them one star.

D Burns

D Burns

Vodafone doesn't honor promotions.

Sian Pilling

Sian PillingSouth Australia

Zero care for longstanding customer loyalty

Ben

BenBrisbane

Scammers

If your with vodafone make sure you get a termination letter from them. They dont disconect their service for an extra 3 months, then the next thing you know a rude, obnoxious woman from a debt collection agency rings you six months later. They also dont try to contact you by email or phone to let you know you are in arrears, they just set the dogs on you! Also they dont send bills to your email, so how would you know you owe them money after you disconect because you dont have access to your vodaphone account. All this over $60.