Vodafone

• Local Reception
CJAY

CJAYFar North Queensland, QLD

Value for money Bundle!

I got a new bundle offer from Vodaphone and was satisfied with what I got. The bundle included a band new iphone 8 and the RED plan. The phone arrived in 3 days time and setting up was easy. Have not had any issues yet. Coverage is pretty ok for where I am.

Problem solved.

After a few days calling and struggling to solve my problem they came out with a good solution. Service is ok.

Mike W

Mike WBrisbane

pricy and patchy coverage

We just visited Wineglass Bay in Tasmania, and while my brother had service with Aldi mobile, and my Dad with Optus, I had no service at all with my vodaphone plan. I have switched to Aldi Mobile because it's A. cheaper, and B. actually has phone coverage

Sydney

SydneyNSW, 2170

Improving it’s service

Vodafone has improved its service a lot more than before. I have a postpaid plan so I get unlimited calls and text throughout the nation. I also get 90 minutes international calls. For $40 a month, it’s not bad. Although, I am not completely satisfied with their service, I hope it will get better.

Aneesh

AneeshMelbourne

Vodafone - terrible service but you get there in the end

I had a difficult time organising a 60 dollar red plan but now everything seems to have been sorted. There are some specials that are not bad.

JQRambo

JQRamboGold Coast

Ups and downs, but mainly quite good

I have been with Vodafone for about 4 years now. And in general, everything has been ok.
- My network coverage has been very good. Very few places I have had poor network coverage.
- I'm on a 12 month contract. $36 for 10GB and Unlimited texts/calls.
- My plan is decent value for money. But phone plans are becoming more data heavy in general.
- The customer service has been ok, but they call me too often to try and get me to upgrade plans or upgrade my phone. Even after I requested they didn't.
- I travelled China for 1 month and used the $5 per day roaming. It worked great. Very happy with this.

Vemo

VemoMelbourne

Everything more or less ok

I just switched to Vodafone. I was impressed with their no interest phone purchase plan with no exit fees. Purchased the Note 8. Had a bit of a problem getting them to implement the bonus data offer but on the second try it was all in place.
One word of warning! You cannot turn off the automatic data recharge, so when you exceed your monthly data quota they will start charging you at an horrendous rate. Most phones you can set to stop using the 4g data after a set limit, so I encourage everyone to check this.
I think it's criminal that you cannot turn off the automatic recharge from your Vodafone account. It obviously makes them a lot of money.
Network coverage seems to be ok around Melbourne.

Seb

SebMorley

Decent price and interest free phone payment

I recently switched to Vodafone from Optus. I was attracted by their phone installment plan and month to month contracts. So far no issues and data speeds are similar to Optus.

Sujee

SujeeMitcham

It provides what you need

Network coverage become zero when you travel further up or down from Melbourne.
My plan contains international calls where Sri Lanka is not listed. So pretty much it is waste but it contains more data.
Recently they have removed me from their existing plan and deliberately switched me to new plan. That was really bad.

The iwatch3 cannot make call with Vodafone company

Now the Iwatch 3 can make call with vodafone. And it’s working ok. Have 3 months free try. That’s very good for loyalty customer.

Automatically adding data

I'll be changing from Vodafone because they add data automatically I was once charged an extra $200!! Because I fell asleep I have to leave 100MB a month just so I don't get charged extra.

Signal is as good as telstra

I am with vodafone for 2 years. In the car park of apartment, no signal with vodafone but it's ok with my other telstra mobile.

Lillie

LillieAU

Customer services need better training

We have three plans with Vodaphone for seven years they were good at some stage but the worse thing when having an issue, you need long time to spend with the customer services on the phone, also they don't care if the company loose customers, however thank you Vodaphone for the years we were together, we are moving to another company.

Dans

DansParafield gardens

Ok

As a valuable customer of Vodafone for the last four years I can give you my recommendation. Plans with Vodafone are terrible if like me you use ALOT of data. I paid a ridiculous amount for the plan, probably 3 times as much as the phone would of cost me outright brand new!
Thankfully I am no longer on a plan, HOWEVER I can give better feedback on prepaid and value is alot better. Also data add ons are amazing. Would recommend pre paid not plans. In some areas service could be better. Reception in my house is crap.

Very slow internet speed

Reliable network coverage on my post paid plan,good value for money,havent really used the customer service but the internet is very slow sometimes.

Ben

BenBrisbane

Average

I am an ex Vodafone user and i found that there service is poor and they are not helpful and that it is over priced. You are much better off with a better value for money plan for your phone.

jpnpatel

jpnpatelmelbouene

Average

The product we bought was tablet.
Customer service people are very good and always helpful.
Great network coverage with best plan deals

Dave

DaveWollongong

Voda OK

Reception so so, get 2 to 3 bars Wollongong, 1 bar woonona
Post paid

Vodafone reception still iffy in some locations. Support for upgrading early after smashed iPhone excellent. Iphone 7 plus upgrade from 6s plus Great and renewing to iPhone 8 in 12 months.
Every carrier has its advantages and disadvantages, I stay with Vodafone due to good outcomes when I have problems.

New guy

New guyPerth

Mixed bag

Harry

HarrySydney

Bad signal

Very bad signal.from my train station(Carlton) up to (Bondi) i can get more then one bar, five years now. I think it's time to update there network.